Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• BuccaneerBlood

Participant

It’s been a long run of losing and here we are going into the NFC championship game. I don’t know what will happen tomorrow but with a guy named Tom Brady leading our team…I know we have a real chance to win. The “Tom Brady” affect is real as history has proven and it shows with how this team has fought all year on both sides of the ball. So excited for the game. Let’s go Bucs! Play great and bring home the NFC championship!

• Mic

Participant

He’s the MVP, don’t think any of our guys would be as focused or mature without him on board leading by example.

• TBChucky

Participant

Very excited, and very nervous.. It’d be epic if they can pull off a win.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

Brady doesn’t get enough credit for MVP status.

Bucs 2019

Record: 7-9 (no playoffs)
        Winston Stats: 5,109 yds; 60.1% comp; 33 TDs; 30 INTs; 47 sacks; 282 sack yard lost
        TD to INT differential: +3

Bucs 2020

Record: 11-5 (playoffs)
        Brady Stats: 4,633 yds; 65.7% comp; 40 TDs; 12 INTs; 21 sacks; 143 sack yard lost
        TD to INT differential: +28

The TD-to-INT differential alone is huge, considering it’s comparing Brady’s first year in Arians’ system to Winston’s first year in Arians’ system. Rodgers and Mahomes have been in the same system for years. Same with Allen.

Compare the sacks between Winston and Brady. Brady had 26 fewer sacks than Winston, meaning there were 26 times that Brady didn’t lose yards and improved the chances of moving the ball forward. Winston lost almost 140 yards more than Brady did with respect to sack yards lost.

While Brady is getting a lot of the limelight, what he’s done for the Bucs is truly underrated.

• BucBalla85

Participant

When we signed him we all knew this could be a possibility. Now that it is a reality, I think makes it more fun now because we still weren’t sure how it would work out. I’d say good deal so far without even winning this game. But now that we are this far, fuck it let’s win the whole damn thing!!

• TBChucky

Participant

I’ll be disappointed if we’re not hoisting that trophy in our own stadium two weeks from tomorrow!

• kenntak

Participant

Bucs, remember the Tampa Bay Lightning last year. Let’s do this.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.