Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• flashgordon

Participant

Found this, and Tom Brady seems to not be overly worried. I’m certainly not worried about the O(well, with our Rg going out, the oline takes a bit of a hit); i refuse to comment about the D anymore.

Bobby Blue Bland I Pity The Fool (1961)

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Nor can I.

The more i think about it the more confident I am.

Its fuggin tough to beat a team 3 times. Yet alone a Tom Brady led team.

We got this!

Hopefully Rojo back.

Also Larsen filled in for Cappa better then i expected.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Devin White back will be huge as well!

• TBChucky

Participant

Visited the Saints Report message boards. There’s obviously a few cocky overconfident fuckers on there. But I was kinda surprised how many feel uneasy about the matchup with the Bucs.. But in typical Saints fan fashion they’re already pulling out the “Ref card” and “Media Darling Brady card”… Man.. I hope the Bucs smash them..

• buc_boi

Participant

If you think about it, the pressure really is all on them.

Division winner
      Swept us in the regular season
      Convincing wins

This is a different team now than when we played them earlier in the year while they’re still the same.

Upset special

• m_j

Participant

loved that one “I think I know!“ :-)

• m_j

Participant

Visited the Saints Report message boards. There’s obviously a few cocky overconfident fuckers on there. But I was kinda surprised how many feel uneasy about the matchup with the Bucs.. But in typical Saints fan fashion they’re already pulling out the “Ref card” and “Media Darling Brady card”… Man.. I hope the Bucs smash them..

they had three awful playoff losses in last three years, hatd to say which one was the worst …… it would be great if fourth one gets the worst of em all!!! :-)

• buc-in-out

Participant

This game takes me back to 2002, when we had to go to Philly to take on the Eagles who had owned us 2-3 games in a row.

The Bucs should be fired up for this one. I think the offense has come a long way, I think we’ll be able to hang points on them, it will be a very tough game and it’s a tough match up, but we can beat them.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.