Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 29 reply threads

• Author

• garfield

Participant

40 TDs, and that INT was a total joke charged against him. Meanwhile, Jameis can’t even beat out Taysom Hill, it’s weird. He is the GOAT for a reason, folks.

• Welsh Buc

Participant

Always have a chance in the playoffs with this fucking man.

Hope we get Evans back but even not we are stacked in the passing game.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Elite, high-IQ play

Vs

Low-character, immature, erratic, turn-over machine with no self-awareness.

🤔

• leeroybuc93

Participant

Brady’s arm is shot. I heard it on good authority by someone here…

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

Yes we all know the last 3 opponents were Atlanta twice and Detroit, but just look at the results. Brady sure looks like he’s shifting into that playoff gear and has this offense surging at exactly the right time. Confidence level is soaring going into the post-season and how can you discount the experience. Let’s go!

• Vance

Participant

But, But, But ,But he is 43 years old and his last throw as a Patriot was an INT. He can’t throw deep because he didn’t do it in his last season with the Pats!!!!

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

40 touchdowns is real, congrats to the guy for the kind of regular season he put together on a new team no matter what happens in the playoffs, proven that he’s still in the elite QB discussion after being doubted in NE.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

At his age and juncture in his career, hitting 40 TD’s is simply amazing.

Congrats to Tom!

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Tom can rightfully say he is “balling”.

Winston, take notes

• leeroybuc93

Participant

Yes we all know the last 3 opponents were Atlanta twice and Detroit, but just look at the results. Brady sure looks like he’s shifting into that playoff gear and has this offense surging at exactly the right time. Confidence level is soaring going into the post-season and how can you discount the experience. Let’s go!

Brady was missing wide open guys for awhile there. Now he’s not. That’s not the opponent. That’s just him getting in the groove. LFG!

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Where is theknees??? Show yourself clown.

• Welsh Buc

Participant

His mother has stepped in. Even she knows he is a loser.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Hell of a season for him. 40 tds is no joke. I think even for him statistically has only done it a few times.

• tampaspicer

Participant

Hell of a season by any quarterback at any age. Congrats Tom. Maybe he’ll stick around for a couple more years. It’s so nice having a great quarterback on this team.

• kenntak

Participant

Where are all of the Brady critics now? 40 TDs, what an accomplishment. The second most in a season in Brady’s career! The Bucs averaged over 30 points a game for the first time. With all of the turmoil this season, Brady and the Bucs’ offense shined.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

He wasn’t perfect this year but the body of work speaks for itself.

We won 11 games.

He overcame atrocious play calling.

He made an average line look good.

He threw 10 more TDs than Winston with 1/3 the turnovers.

He did it with injuries to our playmakers.

He did it without a real offseason.

And he helped change the culture to winning, and not counting yards/stats.

Thank you Tom… it hasn’t been easy.

• jcaulfield8

Participant

Double post

• m_j

Participant

what a game yesterday! that’s exactly why we signed him!

I am not sure if he can overcome non existing pass defense vs. best teams out there, but yesterday was first time I felt confident that no matter what happens on the other side of the ball we can score one more!

just think what would have happened with jameis under center

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

what a game yesterday! that’s exactly why we signed him!

I am not sure if he can overcome non existing pass defense vs. best teams out there, but yesterday was first time I felt confident that no matter what happens on the other side of the ball we can score one more!

I was a Winston supporter but you CAN NOT compare between the two… with Winston we win 6-9 games and maybe out of the playoffs… in a game like last night he turns the ball over in a critical possession and we lose the game… thank you mr. Brady us as fans are in debt with you…

• TURBO

Participant

He’s out there someplace pretending to be a Bucs fan.

• theknees

Participant

It’s starting to feel like Brady may have the experience we are looking for.

• kenntak

Participant

Brady has surpassed my expectations. I am more concerned with the Bucs’ defense now. 31 points against Washington was almost not enough. Bring on the Saints or Rams now.

• Anonymous

Inactive

We would have been out of it by late November while the haters blamed Devin white and our oline for missing the playoffs.

Just like every other year.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

+1 you’re almost there…

You’re almost ready to admit you were wrong.

Almost

• TURBO

Participant

STFU! You are not invited on the TBrady train.

Far too late now, go be a Saints fan.

• The Golden God

Participant

+1 you’re almost there…

You’re almost ready to admit you were wrong.

Almost

Trolls don’t have ‘come to Jesus’ moments. They are here to provoke, not admit when they are wrong. Hence the silence when Brady and the Bucs are playing well. Much more active when things aren’t going well. Obvious troll is obvious.

• m_j

Participant

you do not have to love him, he‘s damn cheater in the end, but you have to pay highest respect to this man! what he achieves is out of this world!

p.s. I do not like suh and brown either, they are assholes as well, but as long as they all perform well I‘m fine with that.

• Welsh Buc

Participant

you do not have to love him, he‘s damn cheater in the end, but you have to pay highest respect to this man! what he achieves is out of this world!

p.s. I do not like suh and brown either, they are assholes as well, but as long as they all perform well I‘m fine with that.

Garbage post.

Brady is a cheater for ‘potentially’ knowing a bit of air was out of the ball in a game they won by a million points.

Pathetic ordeal from start to finish that was.

• kenntak

Participant

We are in the NFC Championship–that’s better than I expected. Let’s close this thing out with wins.

• m_j

Participant

Garbage post.

Brady is a cheater for ‘potentially’ knowing a bit of air was out of the ball in a game they won by a million points.

Pathetic ordeal from start to finish that was.

nope, your post is garbage, I am just honest!

you do not have to love someone to cheer for him if he plays for your team. he is undoubtable goat and we are lucky to have him now, but I will never like him because of those things at NE

simple as that! go bucs!

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.