Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 9 reply threads

• Author

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2933600-ranking-the-nfls-top-7-wide-receivers-heading-into-2021-offseason

a top 7 receivers list without evans or julio but justin Jefferson & michael Thomas. Hilarious.

• RW

Participant

Thomas is debatable after last year but Jefferson was the best rookie receiver in one of the best ever WR draft classes.<br />
      I don’t think either Evans or Godwin are in the top seven but both are around 10. Evans lower catch rate and occasional drops are what hurts him.

• buccnation

Participant

I’ll take Evans over Thomas. And I need to see Jefferson and DK have another outstanding season before I anoint them as better than Evans.

• kenntak

Participant

Metcalf had about the same catch percentage as Evans.

• BucsSavant

Participant

Evans is still criminally underrated on the national level. His first real exposure to many came this year, banged up admirably hobbling around at 60%. I think this year if he stays healthy, we see the chemistry with Brady set in and he has a career season. Simply put, there are dimensions to his game 99% of receivers cannot match and Brady will figure out how to properly exploit this to its maximum potential.

• SaskBucs

Participant

There are so many good receivers in the league. It’s hard to truly pin down the best 5 or even 10 but I put Evans and Godwin firmly in the top 12.

Hopkins
      Adams
      Jones
      Hill
      Evans
      Thomas
      Diggs
      OBJ
      ARob
      K. Allen
      Godwin

After that it’s a mess of guys tough to rank. A lot of people would argue Godwin shouldn’t be above some of these guys.

Thielen
      Cooper
      Jefferson
      AJ Brown
      Golladay
      Kupp
      Woods
      Metcalf
      Lockett
      AB
      Moore
      McLaurin
      Ridley
      Anderson
      Chark
      Juju
      Landry
      Parker
      Sutton

• TCB2W!

Participant

DK Metcalf is 6’6″ and faster than Evans, did you see him run down Budda Baker?

• Greattimes

Participant

Bump to get rid of advertising post.

• Runole

Participant

In team sports like football there is too much emphasis on individual players by the media today. Fantasy football the culprit?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Jefferson isn’t even the best WR on the Vikings.

If we are crowing rookies, let’s call Michael Clayton the GOAT

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.