Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 48 reply threads

• Author

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

• Live4BUCS

Participant

Yes! I think this def helps our chances of him falling to 19! :)

• RHBucsFan

Participant

time to start tweeting that he’s severely injured and his speed will never be back to what it was. Maybe we can get him at 19

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

time to start tweeting that he’s severely injured and his speed will never be back to what it was. Maybe we can get him at 19

Just create a fake twitter account and claim to be Calico. Say that you think Davis is a stud, and his draft stock will plummet.

• Havok904

Participant

Yes! I think this def helps our chances of him falling to 19! 🙂

Probably not. He has game film and will have teams working him out.

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

Donkey:

Would it be fair to say that your irritation for Calico shows just a little bit??

Remain intimately at the heart of experience.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Draft a defensive end. Not this wideout.

Bucs need defensive end help. Sacks. Pressures. They do not get consistent pressure. As a result, they won’t win the big games.

I am hearing Calais Campbell being mentioned as a person of interest…but the guy is 31, Ayers will be 31,32…Gholston is a run stuffer…Noah is still developing and learning to defend the run. Need another defensive end.

Fugging PERIOD!!!

• Havok904

Participant

Draft a defensive end. Not this wideout.

Bucs need defensive end help. Sacks. Pressures. They do not get consistent pressure. As a result, they won’t win the big games.

I am hearing Calais Campbell being mentioned as a person of interest…but the guy is 31, Ayers will be 31,32…Gholston is a run stuffer…Noah is still developing and learning to defend the run. Need another defensive end.

Fugging PERIOD!!!

I think they go either DL or OL. This draft is deep with WRS and they can snag one later

• CoachEricTaylor

Participant

Draft a defensive end. Not this wideout. Bucs need defensive end help. Sacks. Pressures. They do not get consistent pressure. As a result, they won’t win the big games. I am hearing Calais Campbell being mentioned as a person of interest…but the guy is 31, Ayers will be 31,32…Gholston is a run stuffer…Noah is still developing and learning to defend the run. Need another defensive end. Fugging PERIOD!!!

Completely agree with this. EDGE. Campbell would be awesome but you know the Cowgirls will drop $$$ all over this dude’s lap. If not Dallas, Denver.

Draft EDGE!

• GMACsBlankey

Participant

He’ll slide to us in mock drafts until he runs a 4.3something at his pro day lol.

• GoldsonAges

Participant

Good player but I would prefer an edge rusher as well. It depends on how it all plays out. Barnett, and Garrett will be long gone.

I’m leaning towards Charles Harris out of Mizzu as the only other edge guy worth drafting there.

There is a good crop of second tier edge rushers this year, so no dramas if we miss out in round one.

GottaJaboo wrote:
      (Justin) Evans will be far superior to (Budda) Baker in the pros.

Dan Skipper Sucks! (lost bet)
      Update – UDFA Dan Skipper has been signed by the Dallas Cowboys

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

Boid and Goldson:

Would Kpassagnon in the 2nd or 3rd satisfy your desire for an edge rusher??

• Anonymous

Inactive

Depends on the first pick. Better be an offensive lineman!🤣

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

Boid:

The Bucs seem to want either WRs, Williams or Davis, but by the time the Bucs draft at 19, they are probably gone.

I would like an OL (Ramezyk…..with a spelling like that he must be good)

But I have no idea what the Buc brain-trust will do if the WRs are gone.

My current approach:

1. Ramezyk
      2. WR Kupp
      3. Kpassagnon
      4. FS Lorenzo Jerome

Not sure about that 4th round. You really earn your money if you can find a starter in the 4th or 5th.

• GoldsonAges

Participant

Boid and Goldson: Would Kpassagnon in the 2nd or 3rd satisfy your desire for an edge rusher??

There are a few edge rushers that may be worth drafting in the 2nd or 3rd rounds. Kpassagnon and Tarell Basham are two of my favorites at the moment.

GottaJaboo wrote:

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

Goldson:

Didn’t know about Bashman. Thanks.

Here are the comments from CBS:

STRENGTHS: Basham looks the part of an NFL edge rusher with broad shoulders and a v-shaped frame. He shows terrific initial quickness off the ball, surging out of his stance and dipping with his shoulder to get underneath the reach of tackles and immediately threaten the corner. He complements his burst with a quick counter back inside, showing the flexibility to get skinny and slip through gaps. His quick-twitch and body control are evident when rushing out of the two or three point stance, and he shows good patience and spatial awareness to loop around on stunts and avoid cut blocks. Even when initially contained, Basham doesn’t stay blocked for long, extending his arms and sprawling his legs to stack and shed at the point of attack should the ball come near him. He has quick, active hands to knock away attempts by tackles to control him and he keeps his eye on the prize, immediately breaking free to pursue downfield once the ball leaves the quarterback’s hands. Though at his best rushing, Basham possesses the agility and speed to occasionally drop back into coverage, as well. The coaching staff at Ohio raves about Basham’s infectious personality and work ethic on and off the field. He is the first player from his family to attend college.

• GoldsonAges

Participant

I also like Taco Charlton but 1 year starting reduces his worth – unless he has elite measurables. He appears to have good length the way he bounces off of would be blockers. He needs to show explosiveness.

GottaJaboo wrote:

• Live4BUCS

Participant

Draft a defensive end. Not this wideout. Bucs need defensive end help. Sacks. Pressures. They do not get consistent pressure. As a result, they won’t win the big games. I am hearing Calais Campbell being mentioned as a person of interest…but the guy is 31, Ayers will be 31,32…Gholston is a run stuffer…Noah is still developing and learning to defend the run. Need another defensive end. Fugging PERIOD!!!

I disagree. The bucs “could” get by at DE next year. (J Smith, Ayers, Spence, Jones, maybe Gholston).

We cannot get by next year with the same group of wide outs. We need a true #2 and depth/speed more then we need another DE.

If Davis is there at 19, there is no DE(minus Garrett) that I would take over him. No DE would upgrade this team better at 19 then Davis would at wide out.

• leeroybuc93

Participant

I disagree. The bucs “could” get by at DE next year. (J Smith, Ayers, Spence, Jones, maybe Gholston). We cannot get by next year with the same group of wide outs. We need a true #2 and depth/speed more then we need another DE. If Davis is there at 19, there is no DE(minus Garrett) that I would take over him. No DE would upgrade this team better at 19 then Davis would at wide out.

I agree with your take on DE. I always love more D line, but then again we’ve never had a franchise QB before. We have to take care of him first and foremost before his development is stunted. A WR2 does that, but so does O line. I think we can find a WR in free agency or later in the draft. The more I think about it the more I really want Ryan Ramczyk.

• Pepsi

Participant

I disagree. The bucs “could” get by at DE next year. (J Smith, Ayers, Spence, Jones, maybe Gholston). We cannot get by next year with the same group of wide outs. We need a true #2 and depth/speed more then we need another DE. If Davis is there at 19, there is no DE(minus Garrett) that I would take over him. No DE would upgrade this team better at 19 then Davis would at wide out.

The lions needed a WR really bad, they got one of the best WR prospects to ever come out. In his second  year he was already the best WR in the league and the Lions proceeded to go 0-16. So I wouldnt be so confident in saying that no DE would upgrade this team more then Davis.

Also, I agree we really cant get by with the same group of wideouts, but I dont think that has to do anything with pick 19. Free agency comes before the draft and Id be shocked if we dont upgrade our group by getting a WR, we may have get two and replace with of the UFAs we have as depth with an actual NFL player like a Goodwin or something. Then wed be going into the draft able to take a WR in the 3rd-4th round, and our teams WR group would be completely re-hauled. Example – Mike Evans, Garcon, Malachi Dupre(3rd round),  Goodwin. So why do we want to use pick 19 on a #2 when the above example is completely realistic?

• RudeGuy

Participant

He is perfect for this team. He already has the “getting injured at the worst possible time” down.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree with your take on DE. I always love more D line, but then again we’ve never had a franchise QB before. We have to take care of him first and foremost before his development is stunted. A WR2 does that, but so does O line. I think we can find a WR in free agency or later in the draft. The more I think about it the more I really want Ryan Ramczyk.

I think DT is more of a need than DE. We can rotate ends, have some that are good at pash rush and some at run stuff. I think we lack a DT talent to line up next to McCoy every down. I think having another quality guy to put next to McCoy could help free him up and toughen up our run d especially if we are going to play Spence more in non pass rush situations.

• leeroybuc93

Participant

The lions needed a WR really bad, they got one of the best WR prospects to ever come out. In his second year he was already the best WR in the league and the Lions proceeded to go 0-16. So I wouldnt be so confident in saying that no DE would upgrade this team more then Davis.

You think they’d have been better off with Gaines Adams? I’m going to assume you don’t. Cleveland drafted Joe Thomas and they’ve sucked forever. Houston drafted Mario Williams and they sucked. No one pick in any single draft makes or breaks a team.

• Pepsi

Participant

The lions needed a WR really bad, they got one of the best WR prospects to ever come out. In his second year he was already the best WR in the league and the Lions proceeded to go 0-16. So I wouldnt be so confident in saying that no DE would upgrade this team more then Davis.

You think they’d have been better off with Gaines Adams? I’m going to assume you don’t. Cleveland drafted Joe Thomas and they’ve sucked forever. Houston drafted Mario Williams and they sucked. No one pick in any single draft makes or breaks a team.

If your comparing a DE being picked to what we got from Gaines Adams who was  obvious bust, then I can compare Corey Davis to Mike Clayton. Since where loaded with examples of the position we’re talking about not making a difference for how good the team is, the conversation topic should move to my second point, which was value. Why pick a WR at 19 when you can reasonably transorm the WR group to one that looks like Evans, Garcon, Durpre, Goodwin? Would you want to use pick 19 on a WR because thats not good enough? We will see that after Free Agency, the idea of a WR in the first round will go from sounding like a great idea to a waste of resources.

• Buc Bauce

Participant

It comes down to opportunity cost. What are we missing out on if we pick one thing over another?

Based on a choice between a DE and a WR in the first round, let’s say Solomon Thomas vs Corey Davis.

If we select Thomas over Davis are there other options at WR in the following rounds? Actually yes, quite a few, and there are plenty of high quality WR that are found in rounds 2 – 4.

If we select Davis at 19, will there be any good DE available in the following rounds? Not really.

It all depends on who’s available, but if a stud DL is available in round 1, it’s more tempting to go that route since this draft is very deep with WR, especially in the 2nd – 3rd round tier.

Otherwise though, I’m all for getting the best available talent when you can and not gambling on missing out.

• leeroybuc93

Participant

If your comparing a DE being picked to what we got from Gaines Adams who was obvious bust, then I can compare Corey Davis to Mike Clayton. Since where loaded with examples of the position we’re talking about not making a difference for how good the team is, the conversation topic should move to my second point, which was value. Why pick a WR at 19 when you can reasonably transorm the WR group to one that looks like Evans, Garcon, Durpre, Goodwin? Would you want to use pick 19 on a WR because thats not good enough? We will see that after Free Agency, the idea of a WR in the first round will go from sounding like a great idea to a waste of resources.

I used Gaines Adams because he was the option at DE for Detroit at the time.  They went 0-16 with Calvin Johnson and they’d have gone 0-16 with Gaines Adams or even Joe Thomas. To try to tie picking WR to going 0-16 is disingenuous. You take the better player, which they did and were proven right on. They went 0-16 because they blew a whole lot of picks before Calvin Johnson. We haven’t done that. We are in prime position to take BPA because we don’t need anything that we can’t find pretty easily in free agency. If that’s a DE then great. But if it’s Corey Davis sitting there and he’s better than all the DE prospects sitting there then so be it.

• Pepsi

Participant

It comes down to opportunity cost. What are we missing out on if we pick one thing over another? Based on a choice between a DE and a WR in the first round, let’s say Solomon Thomas vs Corey Davis. If we select Thomas over Davis are there other options at WR in the following rounds? Actually yes, quite a few, and there are plenty of high quality WR that are found in rounds 2 – 4. If we select Davis at 19, will there be any good DE available in the following rounds? Not really. It all depends on who’s available, but if a stud DL is available in round 1, it’s more tempting to go that route since this draft is very deep with WR, especially in the 2nd – 3rd round tier. Otherwise though, I’m all for getting the best available talent when you can and not gambling on missing out.

Yes and not only are there good options in the 2nd, 3rd and 4th round for WRs this year, we will be bringing in a WR via free agency. Thats the safest bet possible. There is no way we dont bring one of the FA WRs to the Bucs, it’ll be the most obvious positions to target this yea.

So FA WR + round 2 or beyond WR, means ourWR group is revamped while leaving pick 19 open for Dline, Oline, or Secondary.

WR at 19 is unnecessary considering the above alternative, and it does not leave you in as good of a position to find a starter on the Oline or Dline in rounds 2 and beyond.

• Havok904

Participant

I’m not denying the fact that the Bucs need a legit WR2, but I would not spend a No. 1 pick on a guy slotted as a WR2.
      A WR2 doesn’t have to be that dynamic of a player.

I would invest a 3 or 4 on a hands guy that runs good routes and displays good down field blocking skills. Or if the opportunity presents itself, investing in speed for the slot (DeDe Westbook) to put pressure on the safeties wouldn’t be a bad idea either. WR Via FA, draft after 2nd round, or UDFA

But to be honest, the Bucs Front Seven sucks.

We need better play at the NT position. Spence and McDonald are a joke. I’m happy with McCoy, but another talented 3 Technique on the roster wouldn’t hurt either. NT and 3 Via draft, FA, or UDFA.

We also need additional speed on the edge. Ayers only produced a pitiful 6.5 sacks.
      Gholston is a keeper and needs to be resigned. A bigger, stronger, and seasoned Noah Spence will produce more sacks next year. He’s still growing folks. Edge via draft, FA, or UDFA. Caleis Campbell is on the top of my list for FA signings.

As for the linebackers, Alexander is a tackling machine, but he still misses a lot of tackles for a linebacker. And LVD’s lack of intensity is telling. Those two factors result in long runs between the tackles and cut backs runs for big yardage. We need to bring in a linebackers that have fire in their guts and willing to bust people up. Alexander will improve. David is just collecting a paycheck. OLB Via draft, FA, or UDFA.

At CB, if we can get another year out of Grimes we will be ok. CB via Draft, UDFA, or FA.

McDougal is an above average SS resigning him would be a bargain. At FS, they should bring in another body to take that slot. Cante isn’t reliable enough even to be called bench material. Slow reads and slow feet are a bad combo for a FS. Imagine how nice it would have been having Vonn Bell on the roster next year. FS Via draft, FA, or UDFA.
      Time to stop chasing the Ryan Smith unicorn, it ain’t happening folks.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Enough!  Draft a defensive lineman or an offensive lineman.

The best teams have QB destroyers, and great offensive line play. We don’t have either.

Time to fix that like Dallas did. Like Frisco did for a while. Get a bunch of War Mongers and thumpers that just move shit in front of them.

Or get another defensive lineman to make their QB uncomfortable at he least. Make them throw quicker, make them worry, make them change their schemes.

Go Bucs!  Hell NO to a running back. That will be the sign of the Bucs mediocrity for a few more years. No to any runner in round 1!  Davis is a solid prospect, but a good QB will make stuff happen. Sign or draft a wideout in any round other than 1.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Enough! Draft a defensive lineman or an offensive lineman. The best teams have QB destroyers, and great offensive line play. We don’t have either. Time to fix that like Dallas did. Like Frisco did for a while. Get a bunch of War Mongers and thumpers that just move shit in front of them. Or get another defensive lineman to make their QB uncomfortable at he least. Make them throw quicker, make them worry, make them change their schemes. Go Bucs! Hell NO to a running back. That will be the sign of the Bucs mediocrity for a few more years. No to any runner in round 1! Davis is a solid prospect, but a good QB will make stuff happen. Sign or draft a wideout in any round other than 1.

Who is the OL or DL that you have projected at #19?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Whoever may fall into our laps!

• Havok904

Participant

Whoever may fall into our laps!

Yep…best DL available

• Pepsi

Participant

Enough! Draft a defensive lineman or an offensive lineman. The best teams have QB destroyers, and great offensive line play. We don’t have either. Time to fix that like Dallas did. Like Frisco did for a while. Get a bunch of War Mongers and thumpers that just move shit in front of them. Or get another defensive lineman to make their QB uncomfortable at he least. Make them throw quicker, make them worry, make them change their schemes. Go Bucs! Hell NO to a running back. That will be the sign of the Bucs mediocrity for a few more years. No to any runner in round 1! Davis is a solid prospect, but a good QB will make stuff happen. Sign or draft a wideout in any round other than 1.

Who is the OL or DL that you have projected at #19?

For me, Cam Robinson would be the lucky dream scenario. outside of that wishful thinking, Ryan Ramzcyk for OL, Taco Charlton for DL are two guys im looking at with #19.

At this point Im, assuming we sign a solid FA WR which i think is 90% likely, I dont want to use #19 on WR. Unless Mike Williams is available then id feel better about it. I go back and forth with how elite of a prospect he really is, and I lean towards him being able to casually out class even NFL corners with his combination of hands, size, and body control the same way he did in college.

• Defense5599

Blocked

Hopefully the Bucs DL will be using QB’s as stuffing for Spence Tacos *hint hint*

• Pepsi

Participant

Hopefully the Bucs DL will be using QB’s as stuffing for Spence Tacos *hint hint*

Spence Tacos could be the future for the Bucs having a elite Dline again. really want to see those guys paired up together in their primes at like 26 years old.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Taco and Noah, oh hell Yeah!

• Buc Bauce

Participant

My group of targets at 19 are (in order):

Derrick Barnett

Mike Williams

Solomon Thomas

Corey Davis

Charles Harris

• Anonymous

Inactive

In my opinion, the ones here screaming for line help will be very disappointed. I am of the belief that the Bucs brass is not in panic mode about the line play as many here are. With the exception of the Center position, none of the other guys are going to the bench and we will have an apparent healthy Sweezy in the mix. With Ayers, J. Smith, N. Spence, Ryan Russell and most likely Gholston back we have some depth at DE. Bucs have McCoy, McDonald, Silaga, Lambert, and possibly A. Spence at DT, not like the cupboard is completely bare as it is at the skill positions.

• Buc Bauce

Participant

In my opinion, the ones here screaming for line help will be very disappointed. I am of the belief that the Bucs brass is not in panic mode about the line play as many here are. With the exception of the Center position, none of the other guys are going to the bench and we will have an apparent healthy Sweezy in the mix. With Ayers, J. Smith, N. Spence, Ryan Russell and most likely Gholston back we have some depth at DE. Bucs have McCoy, McDonald, Silaga, Lambert, and possibly A. Spence at DT, not like the cupboard is completely bare as it is at the skill positions.

Dude, Lambert is garbage.

Jack Smith is coming off an ACL, I don’t care how common that is anymore, is not worth gambling on that he’ll be back to the same player he was.

You saw how awful our D was when Ayers went down. He’s now a year older. I can’t expect him to be healthy for 16 games.

Noah Spence is a beast, but he’s going to be coming into the season rehabbing his shoulder.

Ghloston is still a question mark, and not a pass rusher anyways.

McDonald did jack shit last year.

A. Spence is JAG.

We need DL help.

I’ve heard Koetter mention it many times now. The top metric that leads to victories in the NFL is turn overs. It’s no coincidence that his 3rd most important metric is sacks, probably because that’s the easiest way to cause turn overs.

You can’t have enough DL that can pressure the QB, they are game changers.

I do agree with you on OL though. I think they’ll tinker with it a little bit at Center, but I think their main focus to fix the Offense right now is to get weapons for Winston.

But never stop getting pass rushers, especially since WE NEED THEM!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dude, Lambert is garbage. Jack Smith is coming off an ACL, I don’t care how common that is anymore, is not worth gambling on that he’ll be back to the same player he was. You saw how awful our D was when Ayers went down. He’s now a year older. I can’t expect him to be healthy for 16 games. Noah Spence is a beast, but he’s going to be coming into the season rehabbing his shoulder. Ghloston is still a question mark, and not a pass rusher anyways. McDonald did jack shit last year. A. Spence is JAG. We need DL help. I’ve heard Koetter mention it many times now. The top metric that leads to victories in the NFL is turn overs. It’s no coincidence that his 3rd most important metric is sacks, probably because that’s the easiest way to cause turn overs. You can’t have enough DL that can pressure the QB, they are game changers. I do agree with you on OL though. I think they’ll tinker with it a little bit at Center, but I think their main focus to fix the Offense right now is to get weapons for Winston. But never stop getting pass rushers, especially since WE NEED THEM!

I understand what you are saying, you are talking about not having depth in case Ayers or J. Smith go down with injury, what I am saying is we don’t have starters worth a damn besides Evans at skill positions, you speak of depth and I am talking about starters! You comfy going into next year with just Evans and Brate the only decent offensive weapons? Bucs need help in many areas, none more then at the skill positions.

• Anonymous

Inactive

We have a stud QB, give him time and he will make decent wideouts into effective weapons. Spend the picks getting the sacks and stopping the sacks.

As Bauce said, the depth isn’t cherry. It’s a puddle.

• Buc Bauce

Participant

Skipper, if you look at my top 5 targets in the post just a few above this one, you’ll see I have 2 WR I’d be good with at 19.

The deal is not just about the 1st round though. There will still be plenty of WR in the 2nd and 3rd that can ball. That’s not so true for DL. That’s why I want DL with our premium pick.

• Anonymous

Inactive

DL would be awesome. At least bring in some help!

• Mic

Participant

Taco doesn’t look special to me looks flat at times lacks moves and athleticism I have an early second round grade on him imo

Just doesn’t have anything that strikes me as, oh man he’s gonna be beast. Don’t believe he can hit 8+ sacks every year, which is what I look for in first round ends

• Havok904

Participant

J. Smith?…not a guy you can rely on to play 16 games.

McDonald and Spence are probably among the worse NTs in the league.

Kwon and LVD missed too many tackles.

The why I preach that the Bucs Front Seven needs help.

Per PPF

25. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
      Top overall grade: DT Gerald McCoy, 85.2
      Lowest overall grade: NT Clinton McDonald, 40.6
      “The amount of holes that the Bucs continue to field along their defensive line is staggering,” Pro Football Focus’ Mike Renner wrote. “Robert Ayers made up for that a bit, with 25 combined sacks and hits on the year, but they still were forced to give Davonte Lambert 374 snaps—in return he repaid them with one total pressure all year long. Tampa Bay’s linebacker duo of Kwon Alexander and Lavonte David, while good in coverage, missed a combined 36 tackles this season, third-most of any duo.”

• GoldsonAges

Participant

J. Smith?…not a guy you can rely on to play 16 games. McDonald and Spence are probably among the worse NTs in the league. Kwon and LVD missed too many tackles. The why I preach that the Bucs Front Seven needs help. Per PPF Bucs defensive front among worst according to Pro Football Focus 25. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Top overall grade: DT Gerald McCoy, 85.2 Lowest overall grade: NT Clinton McDonald, 40.6 “The amount of holes that the Bucs continue to field along their defensive line is staggering,” Pro Football Focus’ Mike Renner wrote. “Robert Ayers made up for that a bit, with 25 combined sacks and hits on the year, but they still were forced to give Davonte Lambert 374 snaps—in return he repaid them with one total pressure all year long. Tampa Bay’s linebacker duo of Kwon Alexander and Lavonte David, while good in coverage, missed a combined 36 tackles this season, third-most of any duo.”

Both of our LBs have alligator arms. I hear people say ‘if he is a great player the measurables dont matter’ but at the nfl level they do matter. I like our LBs but Im in agreeance that these guys could both be upgraded.

The problem there is do you spend a premium pick on a great player to replace a good player when you have a plethora of holes to fill elsewhere?

GottaJaboo wrote:

• Havok904

Participant

J. Smith?…not a guy you can rely on to play 16 games. McDonald and Spence are probably among the worse NTs in the league. Kwon and LVD missed too many tackles. The why I preach that the Bucs Front Seven needs help. Per PPF Bucs defensive front among worst according to Pro Football Focus 25. Tampa Bay Buccaneers Top overall grade: DT Gerald McCoy, 85.2 Lowest overall grade: NT Clinton McDonald, 40.6 “The amount of holes that the Bucs continue to field along their defensive line is staggering,” Pro Football Focus’ Mike Renner wrote. “Robert Ayers made up for that a bit, with 25 combined sacks and hits on the year, but they still were forced to give Davonte Lambert 374 snaps—in return he repaid them with one total pressure all year long. Tampa Bay’s linebacker duo of Kwon Alexander and Lavonte David, while good in coverage, missed a combined 36 tackles this season, third-most of any duo.”

Both of our LBs have alligator arms. I hear people say ‘if he is a great player the measurables dont matter’ but at the nfl level they do matter. I like our LBs but Im in agreeance that these guys could both be upgraded. The problem there is do you spend a premium pick on a great player to replace a good player when you have a plethora of holes to fill elsewhere?

I would rather invest a 4th or later round pick on a OLB at this point. These guys are worth a look in the later rounds.

Carroll Phillips

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/187861-edge-carroll-phillips-illinois-240-lbs/

Haason Reddick

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=haason+reddick+Draft&&view=detail&mid=73E4656B14B0EE74532F73E4656B14B0EE74532F&FORM=VRDGAR

Steven Taylor

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=steven+taylor+Houston+Draft&&view=detail&mid=41A1D6B06BBDFF416F5641A1D6B06BBDFF416F56&FORM=VRDGAR

• GoldsonAges

Participant

I would absolutely love to get Zach Cunningham or even better yet Jarrad Davis out of Florida but they aren’t gonna be there in the 2nd round at all. Those are gonna be ballers on another level.

GottaJaboo wrote:

• Havok904

Participant

I would absolutely love to get Zach Cunningham or even better yet Jarrad Davis out of Florida but they aren’t gonna be there in the 2nd round at all. Those are gonna be ballers on another level.

Prospect Meetings by team

http://walterfootball.com/ProspectMeetings/ByTeam

Bucs

SR=Senior Bowl

EW=EAST-WEST Shrine Game

Tyus Bowser, OLB, Houston (SR)

Kyle Fuller, C, Baylor (SR)

Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic (EW)

Javancy Jones, OLB, Jacksonville State (EW)

Larry Ogunjobi, DT, Charlotte (SR)

James Onwualu, OLB, Notre Dame (EW)

Jack Tocho, CB, N.C. State (EW)

Alek Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania (EW)

Viewing 48 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.