Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Totally Disagree with PR, Marpet

This topic contains 26 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous Oct. 27, 2015 at 2:12 pm.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

wolfet
    Participant

I can not  believe you put Marpet on the most disappointing list for his personal foul being a reason.  There was a late hit by goldson on I believe Winston on the play.  Marpet a rookie went after him.  I think that type of mentality should be applauded.  I loved it and I would take the 15 yards any day if he is defending a player.  That was Donal penn esq not  like the idiot Trueblood.  Also, I think Goster was defending joe h who was being given the business when he drew his 15 yards.  Joe,Ali, and Goster show a lot of fight and grit and are a large part of the reason we are running the ball better.Also, I know you just called for Smith's job and I support it.  However, I would love you to assess the penalties and how one sided they were.  I beleive there were zero post snap penalties called on Washington.  In my opinion it was one of the worst officiated games I have ever seen. 

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

I can not  believe you put Marpet on the most disappointing list for his personal foul being a reason.  There was a late hit by goldson on I believe Winston on the play.  Marpet a rookie went after him.  I think that type of mentality should be applauded.  I loved it and I would take the 15 yards any day if he is defending a player.  That was Donal penn esq not  like the idiot Trueblood.  Also, I think Goster was defending joe h who was being given the business when he drew his 15 yards.  Joe,Ali, and Goster show a lot of fight and grit and are a large part of the reason we are running the ball better.Also, I know you just called for Smith's job and I support it.  However, I would love you to assess the penalties and how one sided they were.  I beleive there were zero post snap penalties called on Washington.  In my opinion it was one of the worst officiated games I have ever seen.

Bucs currently have the rep of being panalized so refs are looking for tiny mistakes.  Have to play a clean game even though the refs are not calling it evenly or fairly.  There is bias in sports all the time and the Bucs have a reputation whether that is fair or not.  I think Marpet could have kept his cool but he is a legit ass kicker on offense.  Not surprising PR is against players on offense showing some heart.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

Agree, but you have to admit the refs were fairly one sided.  That being said, it was our horrid pass d that cost us the game.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

Agree, but you have to admit the refs were fairly one sided.  That being said, it was our horrid pass d that cost us the game.

It happened in the Texans game as well where the refs called the Bucs DBs with ticky tacky calls for pass interference, but the Texans defenders were mugging Evans and VJAX downfield.It happens, so yeah you have to improve your play and not worry about the refs or penalties in the long run. 

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

16 penalties accepted on us vs 4 for them when both teams were doing the same amount of pushing downfield in pass coverage. 0 redskin penalties that were discretionary post-snap penalties. Whatever the reason is, we have to beat both refs and the opposing team and we aren't good enough. I'm so discouraged by Lovie's conservatism and the reffing that I am done watching this team for awhile. It feels so hopeless that we have to overcome 1. bad HC'ing 2. bad officiating 3. opposing team

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

The Texans officiating was pretty horrible too. I notice on the road, we always get the wrong end of the stick with post-play penalties. I don’t know what it is, but the refs are not calling even games for us.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

The penalties we had called against us were game altering.  Im going to say it now. The nfl is fixed. If u watch the 3rd quarter and look at the refs literally carrying Washington down the field its absolutely obvious to anyone watching what they were doing. Not even debateable at this point. I know what i saw. Tampa lost their cool bc every good defensive play was a penalty or offensive pass interference on evans which is probably the single worst call ive witnessed in 30 years. One sided calls. Mugging our receivers hitting winston low.  Talking sht on the sidelines shoving and 0 post snap penalties. I saw mccoy getting held at 7 times. Blatant holding

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

The Texans officiating was pretty horrible too. I notice on the road, we always get the wrong end of the stick with post-play penalties. I don't know what it is, but the refs are not calling even games for us.

It happens if a team has a rep like the Bucs whether it is fair or not.  Dumping Goldshon has helped somewhat but the Bucs still have a rep for being dirty so the refs are looking for it.The Texans game was really bad, because even after the Bucs ran a play and that play was well over they allowed O'Brien to challenge the play before.NFL rules clearly states if another snap is in play and that play is whistled dead that you can not challenge a previous play.  But that is exactly what happened.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

I agree about the Texans game too, but there were so many like calls that went against us.  Winston is slammed down after he throws the pass nothing, Winston is hit low nothing, Winston is piled on by goldson already on the ground.  Hawly is taken down after the play, nothing.  Resulting retaliation from no calls 2 personal fouls.  Yet we get called for late hit on QB, going low on QB and piling on after the play.  Again, it wasn’t being called the same way at all.  You were absolutely right about that drive in the 3rd.  Even Marpets holding call looked very suspect.  My point is that PR should really look at the penalties before Ali on the most disappointing list.On another note.  What the hell happened to Moore? Our free agent DB from Dallas?  The rookie free agent looked immediately better than Jenkins or Verner.  Someone but Banks and Conte need to step up back there.  Oh and bench McSuckle and let someone else play.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

On one of Gholston’s 15 yard penalties, the OL literally had him in a choke hold. Gholston fought through it and finally got to the QB…and got flagged.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

On one of Gholston's 15 yard penalties, the OL literally had him in a choke hold. Gholston fought through it and finally got to the QB...and got flagged.

Yes that was on the roughing the passer penalty.  But most NFL refs are not going to call inside holding calls consistently.  But you have to wonder if the back judge couldn't see that as it was obvious on the telecast.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

The penalties we had called against us were game altering.  Im going to say it now. The nfl is fixed. . . .  i]stops reading[/i

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

On one of Gholston's 15 yard penalties, the OL literally had him in a choke hold. Gholston fought through it and finally got to the QB...and got flagged.

Yes that was on the roughing the passer penalty.  But most NFL refs are not going to call inside holding calls consistently.  But you have to wonder if the back judge couldn't see that as it was obvious on the telecast.

Agree, but there were some obvious holds on the DL.  It got more flagrant the longer the game went on. 

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

My problem is Lovie’s demeanor.  Could you imagine Gruden if that his team was getting jobbed by the refs like yesterday?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

My problem is Lovie's demeanor.  Could you imagine Gruden if that his team was getting jobbed by the refs like yesterday?

or Dungy?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.