Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 27 reply threads

• Author

• Pennywise

Participant

Teams are monitoring RBs Ronald Jones and Marlon Mack, as the deadline approaches, per @TomPelissero.

• Greattimes

Participant

Stockpiling draft choices is always a wise move.

• Swash

Participant

Seems to be working fantastic for the Dolphins lol

• Boid Fink

Participant

…this year it ain’t.

• theknees

Participant

Yeah, Jones isn’t being considered for a trade this year.

• BucBalla85

Participant

Keep jones but i would pick up another back.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Jones + a 6th for mack.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

We need to trade for a secondary strength and conditioning coach.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

OJ Howard and Ronald Jones wont be re-signed this off-season

that being said, we are all in on Superbowl so acquiring 5th and 6th rounders is very foolish

Gronk is injury prone and it’s nice to have the luxury to let him heal with Brate and Howard.

Fournette is the clear #1 but we are an injury away from having Keyshawn Vaughn and Gio as the starter? no thanks. Need Rojo as insurance.

this notion to replenish for the future is how dynasties end. Our objective this year is to Win the Superbowl and we have the best odds with the current make up of the team.

We are 5-1 and injuries will heal. Once our secondary is back in order, we will be extremely tough to beat.

the front office needs to maintain pat and not get in our own way.

• SaskBucs

Participant

What badabing said

• Boid Fink

Participant

Keyshawn Vaughn…lolz! Most of us knew this guy had an average ceiling at best. Turns out his ceiling is below average as thought. Another huge wasted pick. Also another WTF selection.

• Greattimes

Participant

Not planning for the future is how dynasties end and you end up with teams like the lions. It is also how you end up with seniors bagging groceries at the local supermarket.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Not planning for the future is how dynasties end and you end up with teams like the lions. It is also how you end up with seniors bagging groceries at the local supermarket.

We will be a pretender once Brady retires. Maybe a playoff contender but your pipe dreaming if you think super bowl is in reach once he leaves

Bruce Arians will retire once Brady does as well. No, he’s going to want to roll with Kyle trask or Sam darnold lmao

• Boid Fink

Participant

So the Bucs plan for the future overrides the desire for another title?

You’re outta your mind fella.

If you think Trask is going to be the guy of our future, your allowed. But I think that’s silly.

• SwarmingDefense

Participant

Lmao Boid is back at it with his crystal ball.

No way to know if Vaughn will be good. Calling him below average when he probably hasn’t played 100 offensive snaps is laughable.

COME ON MAN.

I believe Scotty, Tyler Johnson and Vaughn all could be decent stars on other rosters.

Heck it took CG12 a while to finally get his shot, and he’s a beast.

Time will tell, writing a player off that is buried under experienced and skilled players is a shot in the dark.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Well let’s see…he has flashed nothing, and has shown very little except the occasional pop up the gut which most runners would be able to do against a soft run cover. Vaughn has nothing this year. Showed no upside his room tear. Godwin? We saw flashes his rookie year. He was solid year two, again showers. Lot of potential, scored a lot of tuddies. Third year he was good. Vaughn is a 24 year old running back with limited burst/speed combo (yeah I heard he clocked 21 in special teams, but have we seen any of that yet?). Pray that Sneak isn’t our future at running back. Those days will be tough sledding.

No way to know if Vaughn will be good. Calling him below average when he probably hasn’t played 100 offensive snaps is laughable.

COME ON MAN.

I believe Scotty, Tyler Johnson and Vaughn all could be decent stars on other rosters.

Time will tell, writing a player off that is buried under experienced and skilled players is a shot in the dark.

• TCB2W!

Participant

Well let’s see…he has flashed nothing, and has shown very little except the occasional pop up the gut which most runners would be able to do against a soft run cover. Vaughn has nothing this year. Showed no upside his room tear. Godwin? We saw flashes his rookie year. He was solid year two, again showers. Lot of potential, scored a lot of tuddies. Third year he was good. Vaughn is a 24 year old running back with limited burst/speed combo (yeah I heard he clocked 21 in special teams, but have we seen any of that yet?). Pray that Sneak isn’t our future at running back. Those days will be tough sledding.

COME ON MAN.

Exactly, if he was showing anything in practice, then he would be taking snaps away from Rojo. He has yet to play a single offensive snap in 6 games. He only started playing special teams on week 3. So he is active. I am sure he would have had at least a few snaps somewhere if he flashed at all. Rojo has the least snaps of any of our top 3 backs. He is clearly RB3 now.

• SwarmingDefense

Participant

The point was it took Godwin 3 years to even get starter snaps and immediately went to the probowl.

He was obviously a beast, why didn’t we play him more his rookie and sophomore year?

Fournette is a stud. Rojo starts on half the teams in the league. Bernard is perfect for catching the ball on 3rd down. Without injury, very few 2nd year runningbacks are getting snaps in this line up.

Saying everyone knew this guy is average at best is funny.

Kinda like those people saying Vita was a huge reach/blunder his first few years.

Time will tell. Put the crystal ball away 🔮 or Atleast give out some lotto numbers.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

The point was it took Godwin 3 years to even get starter snaps

<br />
      Yet, he started 5 games his 2nd year and 2 games as a rookie.

• Boid Fink

Participant

I wanted Vea. Argued with the FSU honks about it and they cussed me out.

I liked Godwin. Watching his game against USC was eye opening.

I disliked Sneak because he isn’t a top end anything. He’s a smallish plodder. Hasn’t done Jack shit.

So how about this: YOU TELL ME WHEN HE DOES ANYTHING WORTH A DAMN. He isn’t even a good special teamer. GTFO. This doesn’t require my fairly solid crystal ball (I’ve been pretty legit lately regardless hater), it only requires baseline football knowledge.

Remember to remind me when he is good. Lol.

• kenntak

Participant

Keyshawn Vaughn has been a disappointment to me. I am not sure where his career will go, but at this point, it is not going anywhere.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

you can’t compare Godwin situation to Keyshawn Vaughn

Godwin played every game his rookie season and had over 500 yards receiving. In his second season, he had over 800 yards and 7 TDs

Keyshawn Vaughn played in 10 games last year with 100 yards and has been a regular inactive in his second season. Gio Benard is on his last legs and Rojo is a mental case so for Vaughn not be able to crack some playing times means he’s a future camp fodder, back-up. He will never amount to anything and likely out of the league prior to Brady retiring.

the guys that are getting logjammed because of the HOF/Probowlers infront of them are Scotty Miller and Tyler Johnson. Those guys would be #3 guys easily on just about any other team (sans Rams, Cowboys, etc.)

• Boid Fink

Participant

Exactly Badabing. Don’t tell swarmingdefense this. He will accuse you of gypsy witchcraft (crystal ball).

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Unless we have a big season ender no need to mortgage more of the future then we already have.

Stand pat or add a cheap veteran RB. Scary vaughn is our only RB entering next year.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Don’t tell Swarming. He thinks he is a stud.

Guys that are replaceable at replaceable. Is that easy enough?

Unless we have a big season ender no need to mortgage more of the future then we already have.

Stand pat or add a cheap veteran RB. Scary vaughn is our only RB entering next year.

• SwarmingDefense

Participant

Never said he was a stud. Said it was too early to call him a bust.

He looked fine out there today in mop up duty.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Mop up duty. Lol. Thanks man. Report something worth a shit to a person who isn’t a fanatic like me, you casual.

Never said he was a stud. Said it was too early to call him a bust.

He looked fine out there today in mop up duty.

• Boid Fink

Participant

My crystal ball is worthless according to SwarmingDefense. What an asshole. Just admit and show some love.

Stop pretending like you are good at this football stuff.

• SwarmingDefense

Participant

Lol Boid can’t take anyone disagreeing with him.

Always takes things personal.

Big tough Internet man he is.

Like I said just here to talk football. Sorry my opinions different from your perfect takes.

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.