Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• SO CAL BUC FAN

Participant

If Watkins and Evans are off the Board at #7. We need to Trade back for picks to increase the overall depth and talent on the team. And continue to build what L&L did through Free Agency. I think you are going to see we will end up with a good SLOT group blend of RB’s and WR’s Demps, Rainey and Murphy that are currently on the roster. Franchise QB’s are needed. But at the same time most of these guys are either Young or have Question marks.I would attempt to do the following.Trade 7 to Tennessee for 11,42,151Trade 11 to Dallas for 16,78,119Trade Glennon to Chicago for 3rd#82 & Conditional 5/6 in 2015Our Picks:16,38,42,69,78,82,119,143,151,185,221Draft: 16- CJ Mosley ILBDeal Chicago's #82,151 + 5/6 Conditional 2015 pick to Seattle for #32 - They are looking for CAP relief and wouldn't mind trading out of the 1st round.32- Donte Moncrief WR38- Jordan Matthews WR42- AJ McCarron QB69- Rashard Reynolds CB78- Gabe Jackson OG119- DaQuan Jones DT143- Marcus Smith DE185- Reggie Jordan TE221- Justin Britt OTNext Year Trade up for Mariota/Hundley and maybe bring in Gilbert/Murray as an UDFA after the draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Like the trades, absolutely hate the picks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Trade back is a possibility but you have way too many picks going on with not enough roster space. If we trade for picks we are gonna use those picks to trade up for players we want aka what Dom did to get Martin and David

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It forces battles in training camp and doesn’t marry us to anyone. Including holdovers like Bowers, LEO Johnson, the Young WR’s, Stocker etc.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And opens up spots on the PSQ: for guys with some upside and ability to work like Jordan and Britt

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

@Chace I thought of Beckham, Cooks, Moncrief, Matthews in that order I just don’t see Beckham, Cooks still being there at 32 if so I’d go Beckham and Cooks over Moncrief and Matthews…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, the pick I hate the most is the first one. Mosley is the 2nd most overrated player in the 1st round. If Lovie is set on “finding his Urlacher”(which I don’t buy that he is), then I hope he takes Ryan Shazier. Dude is gonna be a stud and will be the best LB in the draft. If we had these picks, my preference would be:#16 - Shazier#32 - DE - Dee Ford or Lawrence#38 - I like the Matthews pick, so Matthews.#42 - Moncrief will be available here I feel. If not, then take Benjamin or Landry here.#69 - If we are taking a CB in the 3rd, then I'd take Stanley Jean-Baptiste#78 - Gabe Jackson will be long gone, I feel. Trai Turner should be available and would be good value here.The rest are fine since 4th-7th rounders are typically random shots trying to hit on players.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

like the trades, but i would go for more OL and less DL. I would also move up for a QB like Carr or Garoppolo

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

@Chace. People said the same thing about Vontaze Burfict and Luke Kuechly I would be happy as a pig in $h*t for either in the middle.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

^^^ Bookended by Mason Foster and Lavonte David…..This Front 7 would be unreal!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What did they say about Kuechly or Burfict? That they were overrated? Who cares? Neither one of them are Mosley. If Mosley had went to a different school, he would still be available. We saw two incredibly overrated prospects get drafted in the mid-first simply because of the logo they sported on the side of their helmets. These two will be two more 1st rd Bama defensive disappointments…a list that grows each offseason. Shazier was the better prospect…and it’s why he was picked before Mosley.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Clinton-Dix had a terrible combine. Pretty sure he dropped every pass in the catching drill o.o

Please wait…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.