Trade McCoy

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 156 total)
  • Author
    rocko23
    Participant

Is it possible to trade McCoy in the off season for more picks in the 2016 draft or is his contract to big to eat ?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ugh

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

too soft, would only get a 5th for him

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Is it possible to trade McCoy in the off season for more picks in the 2016 draft or is his contract to big to eat ?

Tell the truth now....you wanted to trade Revis?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    redwolf384
    Participant

Trade deadline was Tuesday I think

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

was telling my brother tonite....i'd trade him to the highest bidder. What exactly are we getting for his $90 mil?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

was telling my brother tonite....i'd trade him to the highest bidder. What exactly are we getting for his $90 mil?

So are you saying the Bucs should have just let him walk after his rookie contract? This should be good,  😉

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I brought up McCoy’s awful play weeks ago and was mocked by a few posters. Face it McCoy blowhards, the dude is a non-factor week after week. But, but, he’s on pace for 9 sacks this season. Gtfo here w/that nonsense. Ask yourself this, if McCoy was replaced w/say an average, no name DT this season, would the Bucs defense be any worse? The answer is pretty obvious…NOLike I said, week after week, a total non-factor...at $90+ Million. Awful

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

besides the grown man hissyfits?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

“What exactly are we getting for his $90 mil?”In the last three games we've gotten zero sacks, four tackles and a shllty attitude.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

So are you saying the Bucs should have just let him walk after his rookie contract? This should be good,  😉

i'm saying he does nothing special and save for the final play last week, disappears in crunch time.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    johnd
    Participant

besides the grown man hissyfits?

Hate does that for free.  Just saying...

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

If Gerald is pissed, fucking finally.  Pushing reporters out of the way is a good sign imo.  Rather that than laughing it up with Eli (though, to be fair, I don’t know for a fact he didn’t also do that).

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes...especially at his asking price.Again, would the team/defense be any worse than it is right now if they didn't resign McCoy? No, it wouldn't.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I'm telling you, next year a LOT of players are on the block, IMHO. McCoy, David, Martin, Banks, ASJ, EDS, VJAX, George Johnson, ALL of Lovies ex bears, Mankins, the whole defensive backfield, etc. Certainly, not all of them will go and guys like Mankins and VJAX have little trade value, they are great coaches on the field and great leaders and locker room presence....just a little expensive but my main point, is next year for my money, A TON will be gone, A TON. Bring in some youth (last two drafts have been great) with some ATTITUDE, especially accoss the dline.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 156 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.