Trade McCoy

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 156 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Is it possible to trade McCoy in the off season for more picks in the 2016 draft or is his contract to big to eat ?

was telling my brother tonite....i'd trade him to the highest bidder. What exactly are we getting for his $90 mil?

So are you saying the Bucs should have just let him walk after his rookie contract? This should be good,ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰

i'm saying he does nothing special and save for the final play last week, disappears in crunch time.

I know what you are saying. I have to mess with ya. LOLHe is still hurt, right?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is it possible to trade McCoy in the off season for more picks in the 2016 draft or is his contract to big to eat ?

was telling my brother tonite....i'd trade him to the highest bidder. What exactly are we getting for his $90 mil?

So are you saying the Bucs should have just let him walk after his rookie contract? This should be good,ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yes...especially at his asking price.Again, would the team/defense be any worse than it is right now if they didn't resign McCoy? No, it wouldn't.

One might also say the other guys need to make some plays when GMac is getting doubled.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes...especially at his asking price.Again, would the team/defense be any worse than it is right now if they didn't resign McCoy? No, it wouldn't.

One might also say the other guys need to make some plays when GMac is getting doubled.

I hear ya...the DEs today were invisible also...but the double team crutch can only go so far.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

was telling my brother tonite....i\\\\\\\\\\\\'d trade him to the highest bidder. What exactly are we getting for his $90 mil?

I hear ya...the DEs today were invisible also...but the double team crutch can only go so far.

It would be so nice to have another Simeon Rice drop in our lap.ย  ๐Ÿ™‚

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

He is still hurt, right?

Poor bastard is suffering a bad case of the Loser's Limp.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

He is still hurt, right?

Its infectious!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

He is still hurt, right?

Its infectious!

Yep he caught from Lovie.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

McCoy played today? Huh didn’t see him on the field.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We aren’t gonna find another 8 sack DT anytime soon, so keep him until we have a replacement, in the meantime find us some DE’s

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    youngtune727

McBust

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Heard he walked out of the media tonight. Wonder if he would have spoke after a last minute win. ๐Ÿ˜›

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Why?ย  What would it accomplish.ย  He is one of our best players and is a leader.ย  He is playing through an injury and is probably frustrated with his own play and our loss.ย  Do we have a better Under tackle? No.ย  He has a big contract and damn well earned it and will deliver on it.ย  We are nowhere near the Cap and are not strapped at all.ย  He does see a lot of double teams and will look better when we have some pass rush help.ย  Dumb teams get rid of good players, good teams collect them.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Teachersue
    Participant

Our defense is terrible? Let’s get rid of our 3-time All-Pro! Sounds like a great planย  ::)

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

was telling my brother tonite....i\\\\\\\\\\\\'d trade him to the highest bidder. What exactly are we getting for his $90 mil?

It's not really a crutch. From 2001-2015, the highest sack total from a DT was 12.5 by Geno Atkins in 2012. It's not a position that racks up a ton of sacks, and a big reason for that is the amount of double teams. McCoy holds his ground well and clogs gaps vs the running game. He also gets a lot of pressure on the QB compared to other DTs in the league.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

In case you hadn’t noticed, McCoy has been an absolute non-factor in the run defense all season. With McDonald now gone, thank God for Gholston. Dungy used to ride Sapp’s ass hard early in his career for his run defense efforts. Wish somebody would do the same with McCoy.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 156 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.