Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 31 reply threads

• Author

• bucsandseminoles

Participant

If NE was interested, and I could see Belichek being tempted to trade his 35(?) year old vet for a rookie like Mariota or Winston, would Tom Brady be a good decision with our first? I think if we did this, we would definitely be contenders next year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have no words!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Crazy talk… maybe foles though if kelly wants mariota in philly.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bro, it’s Christmas eve… Lay off the sauce.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is gonna be one hell of an offseason.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If NE was interested, and I could see Belichek being tempted to trade his 35(?) year old vet for a rookie like Mariota or Winston, would Tom Brady be a good decision with our first? I think if we did this, we would definitely be contenders next year.

There's a message here folks  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  say NO to Crystal Meth

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yo, I will make this thread even more interesting. Would you give up our first round pick in 2015 for bill belichick?  I would say hell yeah man. I’d say chances of dat happening are as good as me unwrapping Heidi koumiss on Christmas. Shoot!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yo, I will make this thread even more interesting. Would you give up our first round pick in 2015 for bill belichick?  I would say hell yeah man. I'd say chances of dat happening are as good as me unwrapping Heidi koumiss on Christmas. Shoot!

Actually. That is a good question. Give me 0.5 seconds to think about it. Ok, i've thought about it. Yes. I would give up our first round pick, and my right arm, and my left testicle, for Bill Belichick.

Please wait…

• GARCIAFAN

Participant

I'm pretty sure that trading picks or testicles for coaches is now prohibited.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yo, I will make this thread even more interesting. Would you give up our first round pick in 2015 for bill belichick?  I would say hell yeah man. I'd say chances of dat happening are as good as me unwrapping Heidi koumiss on Christmas. Shoot!

Actually. That is a good question. Give me 0.5 seconds to think about it. Ok, i've thought about it. Yes. I would give up our first round pick, and my right arm, and my left testicle, for Bill Belichick.

Without Brady? Ehhhh I'll have to say no. I'll try to literally buy Sean Payton, or Pete Carrol before that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bro, it's Christmas eve... Lay off the sauce.

Somebody definitely spiked his egg nog, my lord....lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Without Brady? Ehhhh I'll have to say no. I'll try to literally buy Sean Payton, or Pete Carrol before that.

You wouldn't really prefer those to guys as coach before Belichick, would you?Each to their own, but i would be literally stunned that anyone would take one of those guys as head coach before BB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You wouldn't really prefer those to guys as coach before Belichick, would you?Each to their own, but i would be literally stunned that anyone would take one of those guys as head coach before BB.

No but im keeping my pick (QB) and im getting a very good coach to go with it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bro, it's Christmas eve... Lay off the sauce.

57460419_zps3b1fcc3e.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread delivers.

Please wait…

• chelsea1455

Participant

Interesting threads today! Brady would be killed here!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have no words!

seems as though there's waaaaay too much Egg Nog being consumed tonite.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For this last game? Oh, man…lovie is my favorite coach! Glad we have him!For next year? Oh yeah, I'd trade for bb in a millisecond. ::)

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

Some of these threads tonight, Damn!I will say, Belichick does like to sell high. But what are you trading for? A 1 or 2 year bandaid?When you could have your franchise QB right in your hands for the next 15 years?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That must be some good schiznit…I’ll have what he’s having.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Some of these threads tonight, Damn!I will say, Belichick does like to sell high. But what are you trading for? A 1 or 2 year bandaid?When you could have your franchise QB right in your hands for the next 15 years?

Yup.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Brady would need a lot more than a band-aid if he played behind our o-line.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Brady would need a lot more than a band-aid if he played behind our o-line.

Wouldn't be the first time a buccaneer offensive line cost a qb a spleen. He'll be fine.

Please wait…

• GARCIAFAN

Participant

I think I can see where we've been going wrong in our years of fruitless quarterback searches. What we need is a genetically engineered QB with a reinforced ribcage and extra parts like spleens and kidneys and stuff. Then we wouldn't have to worry about the damned OL all the time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think I can see where we've been going wrong in our years of fruitless quarterback searches. What we need is a genetically engineered QB with a reinforced ribcage and extra parts like spleens and kidneys and stuff. Then we wouldn't have to worry about the damned OL all the time.

We had that with freeman, but heavy doses of MDMA and schiano killed his career.If we mix the DNA from manning and cam newton, not only would we have the ugliest baby ever conceived, but also one hell of a qb.Also, do they allow artificial upgrades, such as rocket launchers? Because, if I'm in charge of raising little mutant Canton, he's going to have one of those.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

3sk. Would you combine all these trade proposals into a thread titled, “I’ve been playing too much Madden”…?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

3sk. Would you combine all these trade proposals into a thread titled, "I've been playing too much Madden"...?

does 3sk even work here anymore?  80s fax machine could do a better job as a mod around here.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I know….the next poster to hit 25,000 posts should receive mod privileges.  Oh, and a t-shirt or something.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I know....the next poster to hit 25,000 posts should receive mod privileges.  Oh, and a t-shirt or something.

LOL Congratulations good sir

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Brady has like two good years left in him. How about NO.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

From all the arguing going on here in the Red Board as crazy as this thread is, one thing it has delivered is hilarious entertainment from all your comments! Thoroughly enjoyed reading all your comments. Laughed my a## off! Thank you!

Please wait…

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.