Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• freddy

Participant

Not up, but down. They have the 24th and 27th picks. Add a 2nd (steal) or 3rd (short changed) to round it out? Gruden might go for it because he needs a big splash. But is it worth the extra picks to drop so far?

Please wait…

• Pepsi

Participant

I dont think its worth extra picks at all to lose out on a top 5 pick this year and move all the way up to the 20s.

Please wait…

• Ja’crispy

Participant

Interesting scenario. That is quite a big jump.

Please wait…

• Bootz2004

Blocked

No. Quality over quantity.

Please wait…

• The Anti-Java

Participant

Not up, but down. They have the 24th and 27th picks. Add a 2nd (steal) or 3rd (short changed) to round it out? Gruden might go for it because he needs a big splash. But is it worth the extra picks to drop so far?

Pass

Please wait…

• blind melon

Participant

I think the Raiders trade up to 1 with #5 and one of the other 1st rounders and grab Bosa…

A very chucky thing to do… especially since he traded away Mack.

Please wait…

• Roy

Participant

That’s too far down in my opinion.

Please wait…

• Havok904

Participant

Why would the Raiders trade picks?

Please explain.

Please wait…

• JamesButabi

Participant

Thats a tough call.  As it stands now, I would most likely trade back if the package was 24, 27, and 36.  Think this would be a great draft to have 4 picks in the first 2 rounds and the mismanagement of FA and trades here has put the team in a tough spot depth wise.  Its not the sexy move, but probably would make sense for long term health of the club.

Please wait…

• Roy

Participant

I think the Raiders trade up to 1 with #5 and one of the other 1st rounders and grab Bosa…

A very chucky thing to do… especially since he traded away Mack.

Yes that would be a splash, but I think he wants to build a team and he needs a boatload of players.  I think he trades down for even more picks.

Please wait…

• 60 min

Blocked

Since its your idea – who are you picking?

Please wait…

• BucsBay

Participant

I think Mayock will make pretty solid decisions for the Raiders. He’s not going to give away picks.

Please wait…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.