Viewing 17 reply threads

• Author

• JDouble

Participant

The Raiders apparently are trying to trade Terrell Pryor before Monday or he will be cut. The Ravens are rumored to be shopping Tyrod Taylor. The Patriots are supposedly shopping Mallett. The Redskins are rumored to still being trying to move Cousins before the draft. All this is just Twitter gossip, so who knows the validity…..but would you be interested in any of these guys and if so, what would you give up?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I might be interested in Ryan Mallett

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mallet or maybe Cousins, but wouldn’t want to give up more than a 4th, so probably not going to happen.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not really sure what the infatuation is with Mallett. He’s essentially the same QB as Glennon. Big bodied, big arm QB who crumbles in the clutch. Pryor is a RB at QB. People wanna crucify Tebow but want Pryor? Cousins has a limited ceiling. Smells like Matt Flynn/ Matt Cassel to me. Shined in limited exposure and people think the the next best thing

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wouldn’t trade for any of them. Glennon could be a better option than all those guys while being the same player as mallett. Although I do think Taylor is interesting but he could be another Troy smith.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d give exactly what we got for Revis – zero, zip, nada. I’d play it like the Patriots….I’d look at someone if they were released or look the other way.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It we’re trading for Raider quarterbacks I’d rather have Matt McGloin. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

meh I say we stay with what we got – I think the chances of McCown or Glennon succeeding on this team are just as good as any of those guys

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would trade Glennon straight up for any of them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Taylor and Pryor suck. Wouldn’t trade anything for the other two either.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would trade Glennon straight up for any of them.

Nah, pick(s) would be better.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Are the Lions willing to trade Kellen Moore?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like Cousins – and on behalf of the bucs send Dolo in compensation… with the heart throb know as Glennon

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, we have a smarter, harder working younger, version of Mallett already on our team.  No thanks to any of them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Weird,  just heard a convo on Sirius with a caller named “tony” with Kirwan.The caller called Bridgewater to the Bucs and started talking about trading Glennon.  4th round compensation - teams like the Patriots (Mallett is gone in a year) and the Vikings.  Kirwan thought it was a great idea.Jim Miller (former Pittsburgh QB and co-host) said that Glennon is NOT a fit for the Tedford offense.  He's a pocket passer (like Brady and Norv Turner's offense).Just thought it was relevant.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t think any of those QB’s is a top 15 QB in the league, so why waste a draft pick on someone that we’ll still be looking to upgrade in future years.  Stick with McCown and draft a QB either this year or next.  Having those QB’s on the block doesn’t help Glennon’s trade value if we decide to draft a QB early, though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Weird,  just heard a convo on Sirius with a caller named "tony" with Kirwan.The caller called Bridgewater to the Bucs and started talking about trading Glennon.  4th round compensation - teams like the Patriots (Mallett is gone in a year) and the Vikings.  Kirwan thought it was a great idea.Jim Miller (former Pittsburgh QB and co-host) said that Glennon is NOT a fit for the Tedford offense.  He's a pocket passer (like Brady and Norv Turner's offense).Just thought it was relevant.

I wouldn't mind getting Taylor or Cousins, but only if we could get them for a mid round pick in 2015. I'm not giving up any picks in this draft. If we did trade for one of them, we could try to get a 4th for Glennon in this draft and we'd have a pick in every round.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Redskins would never consider trading Cousins. EVER!So sayeth Buggsy the Scarecrow.

Please wait…

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.