Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 24 reply threads

• Author

• BucMyLife

Participant

Thoughts?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Umm why?

• Anonymous

Inactive

No

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don’t really have the ammo and Teddy is no Peyton.  No.  Just no.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Texans need a QB. Unless they aren’t sold on Bridgewater no way they trade it.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It would take most of our draft and likely next year’s first as well.  No way.  The Redskins are a great example of why that is a bad idea.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agree completely with SAMMICH. Personally, I think we are OK at QB. Glennon has shown a lot with limited support. So, snagging a QB in the first is not a must! IMO I think we stick at #7 and draft either DE, LB or OL. If we want to pick up a QB, we can get that done in the second round. IMO we definitely need a stud TE which we haven’t had in years!!! Stick at 7

• Anonymous

Inactive

We would have to give up a Redskins type of haul, and even though we need a new QB giving up that much wouldn’t be prudent.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It takes 2 to tango.  Why would you think the Texans would not be interested in Bridgewater, as bad as their QB play was this season.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe their GM thinks that there is more to Bridgewater ion this draft. Maybe he thinks he can still get a QB and additional picks. Who knows. Just asking if the board thinks its realistic and or possible to trade up since we sit at #7. I didn't say we should or that it could happen. Just asking for thoughts. I think we shoot ourselves in the foot in the past by trying to draft for need.  Think we should take BPA. (If that BPA is a OL/DEor TE)

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe their GM thinks that there is more to Bridgewater ion this draft. Maybe he thinks he can still get a QB and additional picks. Who knows. Just asking if the board thinks its realistic and or possible to trade up since we sit at #7. I didn't say we should or that it could happen. Just asking for thoughts. I think we shoot ourselves in the foot in the past by trying to draft for need.  Think we should take BPA. (If that BPA is a OL/DEor TE)

Its hard to imagine them passing on Bridgewater, but I guess anything is possible.

• nybucsfan

Participant

Been A BUC Fan Forever but unless Glazers shape up and act like owners and supply fans with a product one can be proud of I certainly want to jump ship and root for an organization that cares about the team n fans n not just about the $$$$ they’re making just producing shitty results with every year!!!!!GLAZERS WAKE UP OR SELL THE DAMN TEAM ALREADY!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just asking if the board thinks its realistic and or possible to trade up since we sit at #7.

You shouldn't need the board to help you understand it is neither realistic or possible.  I suppose it is technically "possible", but not practically "possible"

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not worth it. I think it would be a perfect year to trade back and get some more picks. I really only like Bridgewater Bortles Mathews or Clowney in the top-10. If you cant get one of these get outta there. Not a fan of Mack or Barr at all. Also a bit wary of a LT that early unless its a lock like Mathews. Doesnt leave much value, as the DEs are lackluster this year and looks like Ebron Watkins and Mike Evans could be the best picks at no.7 which doesnt scream value. It will be interesting to see what Watkins 40 time is.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thoughts?

For?

• Anonymous

Inactive

It would take most of our draft and likely next year's first as well.  No way.  The Redskins are a great example of why that is a bad idea.

+1

• Anonymous

Inactive

While I like Bridgewater alot, you couldnt put Peyton Manning behind this Oline and expect much.

• Anonymous

Inactive

While I like Bridgewater alot, you couldnt put Peyton Manning behind this Oline and expect much.

No but you could put Tebow back there and let him run the ball half the time. The other half he could throw ducks and put up similar yards per game as Glennon. It's not hard to be or beat last place. Yee haw!

• Anonymous

Inactive

While I dislike the Oline I don't believe they're as terrible as some you make it seem. I just think they're overrated, you can't praise them one game then execute them the next. To say Peyton wouldn't produce wit this online is just ridiculous. He's too smart not to be successful. You overcome bad oline play by getting rid of the ball quickly and good movement in the pocket.

• Anonymous

Inactive

While I dislike the Oline I don't believe they're as terrible as some you make it seem. I just think they're overrated, you can't praise them one game then execute them the next. To say Peyton wouldn't produce wit this online is just ridiculous. He's too smart not to be successful. You overcome bad oline play by getting rid of the ball quickly and good movement in the pocket.

I feel it's the opposite, I think that collectively, we haven't yet realized just how bad our Oline is.  It is, imho, the worst line in the league....and has been for years.  I truly believe it's that bad.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d be all for it but I think it would be cost-prohibitive

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we only needed a QB, sure why not roll the dice.  I think we all know we are further than 1 piece away. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

I call BS.  A QB like Manning or Brees would make our line look like all-pros.

• Anonymous

Inactive

One also has to remember before saying the o-line is horrible is that defenses were stacking the box against Glennon and daring him to throw. If the Bucs had Manning or Brees defenses would not play that way.

• Anonymous

Inactive

This team has to many holes to trade up.If anything they should trade down.

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.