Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 45 reply threads

• Author

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Corrupt Joe Biden’s Whites House is concealing the names and origins of buyers of LoserfgtHunter Biden’s ‘art works’.
      Why is the WH even involved with this?? WTF?!??

Blatant Corruption.
      DemofgtMedia will protect TrashJoe.

• jbear

Participant

The interesting thing is that supposedly, Hunter is suddenly some sort of artistic genius, which is a little bit hard to believe. Considering his past I don’t think it’s outrageous that people would like to know who he’s selling them to…. Nobody thinks that poor Hunter could be peddling influence with daddy again but it is worth finding out who he’s selling his “art” to. This just sounds like something Bill and Hillary would have cooked up…. just so Democrat if it were true.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

So desperate to find something on Hunter Biden.

You guys smells like door to door Bible sales

• jbear

Participant

So desperate to find something on Hunter Biden.

You guys smells like door to door Bible sales

You don’t find it the tiniest bit odd that suddenly Hunter is some sort of genius artist selling his “art” for big money?

Joe did say Hunter was the smartest guy he knew so maybe you’re sticking with that story… troubled drug addict and procurer of hookers for crack cocaine smoking debauchery, really is a genius and misunderstood. He’s so smart he figured out how to sell influence with his daddy to the highest bidder and got away with it.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Corrupt fgtJoe

• Roy

Participant

(CNN)Hunter Biden’s artistic debut is sparking ethics concerns for the White House as some critics raise eyebrows over the high-priced pieces and whether they pose a conflict of interest.

Sources told CNN the White House was involved in forming an agreement between a SoHo New York Gallery owner, Georges Bergès, and Hunter Biden in an effort to address any ethics concerns.
      The Washington Post was the first to report on the White House’s involvement.
      Hunter Biden’s artwork is set to be displayed and sold in September at a private and confidential opening in Los Angeles, followed by an invite-only event in New York, a Georges Bergés Gallery spokesperson said. Pieces are priced between $75,000 and $500,000, according to the spokesperson.

Seriously guys, he hasn’t even sold the art yet. So you are accusing somebody of committing some kind of violation in the future. Good job. That’s not biased at all.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Seriously guys, he hasn’t even sold the art yet. So you are accusing somebody of committing some kind of violation in the future. Good job. That’s not biased at all.

I guess you’d call Obama’s former Ethics Chief biased?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-57786303

But Walter Shaub, who served as ethics chief under President Barack Obama, rejected the White House’s claim that the arrangement would ensure transparency.

Mr Shaub, who was an outspoken critic of former President Donald Trump, wrote on Twitter: “So instead of disclosing who is paying outrageous sums for Hunter Biden’s artwork so that we could monitor whether the purchasers are gaining access to government, the [White House] tried to make sure we will never know who they are.

“That’s very disappointing.”

It’s so odd that Hunter hasn’t become a world-renowed artist before the “Big Guy” became President.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Hunter Biden is not a public official. It’s not like I think he’s some saint…

I just don’t fucking care and you’re so fucking pathetic for a “told you so” that you’re going for round fucking 3 of Hinter Biden…

And it will probably blow up in your face again.

The best case scenario for you is we find out Hunter Biden is corrupt and nobody cares because Biden didn’t give all his kids security clearance and positions by his side like the other nepotist…

I’m just feeling sorry for you these days, so desperate for a win

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Corrupt fgtJoe funneling money from foreign Gov’ts thru Hunter Kardashian’s “art work”.

Very Clintonesque.

Obvious fraud.
      LoserfgtDems: “nothing to see here”

• spartan

Participant

Hunter Biden’s artwork is set to be displayed and sold in September at a private and confidential opening in Los Angeles, followed by an invite-only event in New York

Well that meets the smell test.

A previously unknown Picasso painting was sold last week I think for $150k, and a painting by Hunter Biden, an artist that nobody even knew could paint is going for $500K? Sounds totally above board. Do you know how hard it is for unknown artists to sell their work for anything like decent money? It takes years. And some folks accused the Trump family of grifting or whatever the phrase is. At least they actually had real jobs.

I don’t know if there is anything nefarious going on here, it would be extremely stupid if there was, but it does smack of hanging off Daddy’s coat tails at the VERY least.

• jbear

Participant

I just don’t fucking care and you’re so fucking pathetic for a “told you so” that you’re going for round fucking 3 of Hinter Biden…

The best case scenario for you is we find out Hunter Biden is corrupt and nobody cares because Biden didn’t give all his kids security clearance and positions by his side like the other nepotist…

You’re so defensive Fire… I just asked you if it seemed normal… Not at all odd to you?

• jbear

Participant

Very Clintonesque.

LOL that’s actually the first thing I thought about this when I heard it. It sounds like a Clinton scam.

• jbear

Participant

Hunter Biden’s artwork is set to be displayed and sold in September at a private and confidential opening in Los Angeles, followed by an invite-only event in New York

Well that meets the smell test.

A previously unknown Picasso painting was sold last week I think for $150k, and a painting by Hunter Biden, an artist that nobody even knew could paint is going for $500K? Sounds totally above board. Do you know how hard it is for unknown artists to sell their work for anything like decent money? It takes years. And some folks accused the Trump family of grifting or whatever the phrase is. At least they actually had real jobs.

I don’t know if there is anything nefarious going on here, it would be extremely stupid if there was, but it does smack of hanging off Daddy’s coat tails at the VERY least.

And this is why it actually does seem reasonable for the buyers to be known. I’m not for the government forcing Hunter to reveal the buyers without evidence of something nefarious but it makes sense to ask for it and to make a huge fuss if he doesn’t because this smells like two week old fish.

And from a guy who’s already been proved to be an access trading creep.

• Roy

Participant

Yeah and its reasonable not to accuse people of crimes committed in the future.

• jbear

Participant

This is on nbc nightly news right now so I’d hardly call it a made up story.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

NBC nightly news is a liberal rag that can’t be trusted.

Everybody knows this

• Roy

Participant

This is on nbc nightly news right now so I’d hardly call it a made up story.

Its not a made up story, but the sale hasn’t happened yet. When it does happen, I’m pretty sure we will find out who bought them. And it won’t be somebody trying to slide money to Joe Biden. That’s ludicrous. People pay money for celebrity art because they think it will be worth more some day. A David Bowie painting was sold for $87,000. If you buy a Johnny Depp painting, what would be the reason for that? Because you prefer him over DaVinci?

The MAGA Press is always looking to drag somebody through the mud to make Trump less dirty in comparison. They’re gonna have to try a lot harder.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

…true, since the LoserfgtDemPress will try to sweep it under the rug.

• Roy

Participant

Wow Chron, you’re a regular Nostradamus. You already know that Hunter is going to sell his art, give the money to his Dad and then the Dems will try to sweep it under the rug…. and its all happening in the future! Why don’t you use your talents for good, and give us the final score of the All-Star game tonight.

Plus, I hate to throw common sense into this, but if I’m selling my artwork I’m not giving the money to my Dad. Why is Hunter, who seems to like to spend money, going to give money to his dad?

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by Roy.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Plus, I hate to throw common sense into this, but if I’m selling my artwork I’m not giving the money to my Dad. Why is Hunter, who seems to like to spend money, going to give money to his dad?

You probably wouldn’t, unless that someone you’re giving money to has helped get that money in some way. Has your common sense ever heard of a “cut” before? Hunter has reportedly been giving 10% to the “Big Guy” for years from deals with the Chinese. Which circles back around the question in the OP – why is the White House wanting the names of buyers hidden? If everything is on the up-and-up, why does President Transparency want to suppress the information?

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Exactly!
      Why is the friggin’ White House involved with this?!?

Absolutely SHADY AF!!

• jbear

Participant

NBC nightly news is a liberal rag that can’t be trusted.

Everybody knows this

What do you think I’m trying to say? I watch NBC nightly news almost daily but they are biased as hell. It’s fine if you know and expect it.. anyway yes, it becomes more legit when even a liberal rag is reporting it. You make it seem like the story is nonsense….it’s not.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

It’s biased when you don’t like it, but your source when you do like it…

It’s quite comical to watch y’all chase your tail…

Maybe Newsmax has some sources you can quote?

• jbear

Participant

It’s biased when you don’t like it, but your source when you do like it…

It’s quite comical to watch y’all chase your tail…

Maybe Newsmax has some sources you can quote?

So you’re sticking with “fake news”?

The circle continues unbroken… the authoritarian leftist becomes the Trumper of the last 4 years.

• jbear

Participant

Making DH look like a genius.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Wtf does your crybaby MSM shit have to do with authorarianism?

Selective in your news as it suits you… another hypocrisy

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Pump the brakes there, bud (even if you were trying to be insulting).

• jbear

Participant

Pump the brakes there, bud (even if you were trying to be insulting).

I mean that this is your shtick…. that both sides are equally bad. And here’s Fire deflecting away legitimate criticism because it must be fake… if chron or any Trumper says something it’s automatically bullshit just like when liberals said anything negative about Trump it was instant fake news…..the circle continues. Made me think of you.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

I mean that this is your shtick

Didn’t realize my political beliefs was a shtick.

Good to know.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

You think I’m deflecting when all I’m doing is giving you a taste of your own medicine.

It’s either fake news, or it’s your source. As it suits you

• Biggs3535

Participant

Listen, there’s nothing to be concerned about here fellas. The coke head simply isn’t going to discuss it.

• Biggs3535

Participant

In a completely unrelated story…

Walter Shaub, the former director of Obama’s Office of Government Ethics, slammed the Biden administration on Thursday over its repeated claims that it has established the “highest ethical standards of any administration in American history” by pointing out the continued controversy surrounding the selling of Hunter Biden’s suspiciously high-priced artwork.

The administration claimed in a statement to Fox News that the deal that it helped craft surrounding the process of how Hunter Biden, President Joe Biden’s son, will be allowed to sell his art is a “prime example” of the Biden “family’s commitment to rigorous processes.”

“I certainly hope this is not a ‘prime example’ of the rigorous ethics because this is not rigorous. At some point, they have got to answer questions without deflecting by resorting to this increasingly tired talking point that they have the highest ethics of any administration,” Shaub said. “They can start by sharing this agreement they negotiated with the art dealer. Then, they can pledge to tell us about any contacts the administration has with any known buyers.”

Shaub added, “If they have time, they can tell us why they think it’s appropriate to profit off the presidency after complaining about the last guy doing exactly that.”

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

OBVIOUS CORRUPTION
      “Private citizen” with known foreign financial contacts, selling art thru the White House. Buyers and price may/may not be released! LOL

#Trash(D)Party
      #Loserfgt(D)Media

• spartan

Participant

The guy running the auction apparently has deep connections to the Chinese art market. Obviously nothing to see here or be concerned about.

• Kermit56

Participant

But there are some on this board who think his father was the candidate with morals.

• Roy

Participant

The guy running the auction apparently has deep connections to the Chinese art market. Obviously nothing to see here or be concerned about.

Not as long as Hunter is not working for the government. Why do you think the old man Biden would care to make a few bucks from some of his son’s artwork and jeopardize his standing as President? What would he need it for? He’s President. We aren’t talking about hundreds of millions of dollars here to sell this artwork. He can write a book after he’s done being President and make millions. He can do one speech and make more money than he would probably get if he were to do this ridiculous art thing you are proposing.

I’d like to encourage some of our conservative posters to think things through once in a while and post stuff that makes sense. It would benefit all of us.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Selective outrage strikes again.

The goya beans crap is worse than this

• Roy

Participant

Selective outrage strikes again.

The goya beans crap is worse than this

Didn’t they watch “American President?” Michael Douglass tried to order some flowers and couldn’t do it because his credit cards were in storage. Biden’s even not allowed to spend money while he’s President. Why does he need his son to funnel him a few thousand dollars? Its ridiculous. It just goes to show how for the MAGAs its all about smearing somebody. Just keep hammering away and don’t worry about making sense.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Roy.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

No, dum dum Roy, it’s ridiculous that the Whites House would feel they need to oversee some private citizen schmuck’s art deals.

(This is Obvious Clintonesque Corruption. Only the gullible wet market hoax, russia hoax mouthbreathing Trash(D)Party can pretend it’s not.)

• FireLicht2020

Participant

How’s that Arizona audit going?

My Pillow Guy crack the code yet?

• spartan

Participant

Not as long as Hunter is not working for the government. Why do you think the old man Biden would care to make a few bucks from some of his son’s artwork and jeopardize his standing as President? What would he need it for? He’s President. We aren’t talking about hundreds of millions of dollars here to sell this artwork. He can write a book after he’s done being President and make millions. He can do one speech and make more money than he would probably get if he were to do this ridiculous art thing you are proposing.

I’d like to encourage some of our conservative posters to think things through once in a while and post stuff that makes sense. It would benefit all of us.

I guess you have never heard of nepotism then?

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

crappyteacherRoy,

Can you think of ANY legit reason why the WHITE HOUSE would feel it’s normal to oversee some schmuck’s art deals??!

LoserfgtBiden said his shitty admin would “steer clear of any perception of corruption”. This arrangement is SHADY AF!!

• Roy

Participant

crappyteacherRoy,

Can you think of ANY legit reason why the WHITE HOUSE would feel it’s normal to oversee some schmuck’s art deals??!

LoserfgtBiden said his shitty admin would “steer clear of any perception of corruption”. This arrangement is SHADY AF!!

Yeah because idiots like you are making up idiotic claims about corruption that will happen in the future. So because of that they need to make sure they are above board about it, which they should be anyway.

Yes Spartan, I’ve heard of Nepotism. But you dodged the question of why Biden would be interested in doing this while in office, to get a relatively small amount of money which he can’t even spend, when he could make that much money with one speech as ex-President when he can legally make as much money as he wants. What about that, Spartan?

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

…oh, and LoserfgtHunter’s art agent is some trash in China.

Why TF is everything the TrashBidenFamily does tied to China?

“Xi’s Puppet”
      “Xi’s Bi###”

#Bidens
      #Scumbag Family

• Roy

Participant

Why TF is everything the TrashBidenFamily does tied to China?

Could it be because idiots like you are falsely tying everything he does to China?

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Got it. There is no reason that the White House needs to be running “art sales” for a joe schmuck private citizen.

None.

Huge conflict of interest.

Hitler(D)Media will give the Trash(D)Family a PASS– as will lemmings like you.

Go play with your crayons and Elmer’s glue, crappyteacherRoy.

• jbear

Participant

If PR ever makes a decent search function for old threads I will be sure to post the value of Hunter artwork a week after Daddy dies….. 100 percent sure they will all be worthless.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

We get it… You’re obsessed.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

LoserfgtDems: “huNteR isn’t a Gov’T ofFiciaL!#!!”

But somehow the White House now manages “joe schmuck private citizen” art auctions. And that’s normal— according to the Trash(D)Party Cult.

Viewing 45 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.