Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• GenoaBucs

Participant

Trent Williams re-signs with 49ers on historic six-year, $138.06 million deal

https://www.nfl.com/news/trent-williams-re-signs-with-49ers-on-historic-six-year-138-06-million-deal

Probably the best OL right now in football, but he is 32 !!! I mean: $55.1 million in fully guaranteed money and a $30.1 million signing bonus

This is simply absurd.

• Biggs3535

Participant

John Lynch loves throwing money around. Kwon Alexander is also very appreciative.

The other deals we are seeing around the league makes Shaq’s contract look that much better.

• Live4BUCS

Participant

this kind of came out of nowhere. I guess some tackles can play into their late 30’s so maybe that’s what Lynch is thinking here. Trent will be the next Jason Peters.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Donovan Smith’s contract looking really nice right about now

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Fox sports radio this morning:

The rest of the nfc should be scared.

I’m thinking damn straight we re-tooled!

Nope, sf signed mack & williams. Lol.

Not scared of a jimmy G led team.

At all.

Their D & weapons are legit.

Their qb is not.

• buc_boi

Participant

They’re not running on us

• The Freeman

Participant

Jason Peters and Andrew Withworth are 39, played past 35 at an all-pro lvl…
      I will be waiting to know the structure of the deal before calling Williams’ deal absurd.
      there is maybe only 12-15 good LT, it’s one of the most difficult position to fix, most LT’s deal are very expensive…
      that’s why you pick LT so early in the draft and some below average LT’s are overpaid (Donovan Smith) or tagged (Cam Robinson).

I’ll have no problem with my GM overpaying to keep my all-pro LT!

• spartan

Participant

Once he has paid his 52% income tax, there’s not going to be much left of that guaranteed money :)

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.