Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 2 reply threads

• Author

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Bwahaha. Or, the Alex Jones defense

“No reasonable person takes me seriously”

• KarmaPolice

Participant

This was the attorney working with Rudy on election fraud claims

• KarmaPolice

Participant

So Sydney Powel and Mike Lindell (My Pillow) were among the closest “advisers” to the President during the bogus election nightmare. There is an insider’s account of a WHITE HOUSE meeting where a fight breaks out between Trump staffers and Powell’s team because they call her to the mat for being NUTZ

YESTERDAY . . she all but admitted she is NUTZ by raising the Tucker Carlson defense (“no one takes me seriously”) in response to Dominion’s defamation claim. She may get disbarred. She will certainly be sanctioned. (Maybe committed)

BUT HERES THE THING YOU TRUMPERS MAY NOT KNOW

The Kraken’s defense (its right here https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/20519858/3-22-21-sidney-powell-defending-the-republic-motion-to-dismiss-dominion.pdf) . . was filed by THREE LAWYERS

#1 – LARRY JOSEPH
      Larry Joseph is a solo operating attorney who was heavily involved in MULTIPLE TRUMP BOONDOGGLES . . including the Texas AG lawsuit that so many GOP in Congress signed on to.

#2 Howard Kleinhendler

Kleinhendler was part of the Kraken team and worked alongside LIN WOOD

#3 Jesse Binnall

Binnall is a TRUMP CAMPAIGN ATTORNEY who tried to overturn the NEVADA election results

IN OTHER WORDS . . THE LOONS (that some of you believed in) COULDNT GET ANY CREDIBLE ATTORNEY TO DEFEND THEM . . SO THEY ARE LEFT TO DEFENDS THEMSELVES . .

AND EVEN THEN, THEIR DEFENSE IS “YEAH, WE LIED . . SO WHAT”

These are the people who were advising Trump, the people who played a role in the insurrection.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.