Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 19 reply threads

• Author

• Stagger Lee

Participant

With a crazy lie, of course.

The Trump plan comes into focus

• Stagger Lee

Participant

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Thanks for the update, OneTweetTwoothisBack!

Did you get that from Q?

lol

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Q is your guy… all the nuts, including you, in your massive cult of idiocy

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Did you get that from Q?

From Trump.

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Oops

Lol

• Stagger Lee

Participant

With a crazy lie, of course.

The Trump plan comes into focus

• jbear

Participant

Oops

Lol

I can only think of one good reason for you to follow this as if you’re life depended on it….. You’re actually scared.

I hardly see this anywhere, I don’t care about it, most people don’t even know about it and you have a thread about it where you post half truth’s and one sided nonsense as fact. Par for the course around here.

Take a break Karma, you can’t have it both ways. On the one hand you mock everyone who’s not a marxist as a liar and conspiracy theorist and on the other you mock the same people for trying to find evidence.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

“I hardly see this anywhere on Greenwald’s blog”

And thus nobody is talking about it…

Echo
      Echo
      Echo

• jbear

Participant

Doesn’t explain why you care about it so much. What are you afraid of?

I assume that if anything came of any of this I would hear about it. Until then I don’t give a fuck.

• Stagger Lee

Participant

“I hardly see this anywhere on Greenwald’s blog”

And thus nobody is talking about it…

Echo
      Echo
      Echo

Exactly. Lol

JBear is a worn out troll, each and every account

:-)

• jbear

Participant

Exactly. Lol

JBear is a worn out troll, each and every account

:-)

Oh gees ouch.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I don’t think he is a troll, I just think he is twisted in knots.

He tried to normalize Trump, then Jan 6th happened… and like Greenwald, every day since it has been a confirmation bias and/or avoidance behavior to come to terms with his stupidity in voting for Trump

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Note: I’d wager Greenwald didn’t vote for Trump and doesn’t believe half the shit he says… he’s just trying to get hits for his blog and add followers.

Kinda like Howard Stern… when polled why people listen to him “because I hate him and want to hear what he says next”.

• jbear

Participant

I don’t think he is a troll, I just think he is twisted in knots.

He tried to normalize Trump, then Jan 6th happened… and like Greenwald, every day since it has been a confirmation bias and/or avoidance behavior to come to terms with his stupidity in voting for Trump

Whatever Fire. I’m 1000 times more principled than you or Karma are. And I never tried to “normalize” Trump whatever that’s supposed to mean. I called out the hypocrisy of the left because it’s true. I stand by my belief that 90 percent of all the smash Trump crap was made up out of hatred and was politically motivated. Of course he did plenty that was wrong and most especially revolving around that little pep talk he gave the rioters in D.C. before the capital riots. That was B.S. which I’ve said before. But to hear your side tell it, Satan was erroneously elected, and was trying to single handedly bring down the entire government for personal gain and this was an every day drum beat.

And now here we are and I can’t point out that Joe Biden is pretending to drive with his little tikes steering wheel mounted in the big boy seat of the car he thinks he’s driving? It’s the hypocrisy. You guys spent the last four years completely unglued. Most of what you believe about Trump is BS and much of it has been proved to be B.S. but I know for a fact because of comments posted that you still believe shit that isn’t true. Exactly the same way Qanon guy believes shit that aint true.

Yes I hate the left but calling out hypocrisy doesn’t make me the bad guy.

• Stagger Lee

Participant

doesn’t believe half the shit he says… he’s just trying to get hits for his blog and add followers.

100%

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Biden driving a car is equal to sedition and insurrection.

Do you fucking hear yourself?

It wasn’t some little speech. If Trump was a private citizen it would still be a big deal, but as it turns out he was a POTUS trying to thwart Democracy.

And you don’t seem to care, despite the fact that this is EXACTLY what you’re scared of during a communist dictatorship!

It’s insane

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Joe Biden is pretending to drive with his little tikes steering wheel mounted in the big boy seat of the car he thinks he’s driving? It’s the hypocrisy

I am not sure I follow the undelrying claim, but I think its “Bidden staged a photo?” And that is “hypocrisy?”

From the follower of a guy (Trump) who used the military to clear a park so he could hold up a Bible?

I mean if there is ONE thing that everyone should be able to agree on its that Trump was all about bogus phot ops? he got used y North Korea because he thought the phot op of walking across a bridge would help him?

Maybe you dont know what the word hypocrisy means, JBear? or maybe its just all grievances. I mean, youre posting about a photo op as your guy (Trump) is trying to overturn our democracy with the Big Lie. If youare in the GOP and you support simple truth, REALITY AND fact , YOU ARE A “WAYWARD REPUBLICAN”

MAYBE THERE AERE BIGGER FISH TO FRY?

Just a thought

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Biden driving a car is equal to sedition and insurrection.

Do you fucking hear yourself?

exactly

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Great political campaign occur when voters have clearly different choices

Arizona was reliable RED before Trump

then he lost

then he LIED

the then loons in the AZ GOP backed the lie with action

Many in the AZ GOP turned on the loons

The loons themselves started to look for a wait out from the bamboo and Italian hacking claims

maybe that will work for the GOP

Maybe not

ETTD?

• Stagger Lee

Participant

that picture has a lot of old white people, doesnt it?

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Begins in Maricopa . . moves to . . uh . . . Montana?

bwhahahahahahaha

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.