Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 91 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

No doubt Q and OT all over this

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not that anyone needs more proof but OT not calling Gaetz out will cement his status as a troll

• spartan

Participant

Even if everything that is alleged is true, it sounds like the sex trafficking bit of this is a technicality. He paid for a flight and hotel. Not exactly smuggling young girls over the border.

In response he is saying that someone from the “Investigation” contacted his family and said he could make it go away for $25 million. They contacted the FBI and his Dad met this “Investigator” a number of times wearing a wire. Hardly the act of someone who thinks he is guilty.

I know you are going to call me a shill, in the tank, cocooned etc. etc. But my initial impression is that Gaetz honestly does not think he has done anything wrong, and is vehemently denying he had a relationship with a 17 year old. If he is lying, he’s doing a good job of it.

I have a hunch this will go nowhere, but let’s wait and see what develops.

• Anonymous

Inactive

the sex trafficking bit of this is a technicality.

:-)

• Anonymous

Inactive

If he is lying, he’s doing a good job of it.

extortion doesn’t mean the underlying act is untrue. In fact, the extortion is more valuable if its true AND the person can make it go away. So, this could even turn out to be a failed bribery story (ie other way around).

I think that Gaetz is one of the worst human beings on the planet, but I am still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. In fact, Gaetz says he has shared proof of the extortion attempt with Axios.

The one thing that is a bit odd though is this:

The reporter is right. If you listen, Gaetz gives the classic non-denial denial. He says very SPECIFICALLY that he never “travel with” a 17 year old, but the allegation is that he brought a 17 year old across state lines (eg bought her a flight to him)

This makes me think that both stories may be true, at some elvel, an extortion of an actual event.

But, who knows?

• spartan

Participant

First, I agree that the extortion aspect does not mean the underlying allegation is not true. Hence let’s see where this goes. But my train of thought right now, is if you thought for one moment the underlying allegations were true, you don’t contact the FBI and wear a wire. Who in the hell does that? Maybe he has some cunning plan, but it seems a bit dumb on the face of it.

Second, he does initially respond to the allegation that he travelled with a minor is not true. That is true, but I watched the segment and he specifically denies, twice I believe, that he did not have a relationship with a 17 year old. The above video appears to be selectively edited.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its just as plausible, at this point, that Gaetz has some problem because of his connection to this guy

not Stone, the guy on the right. 14 count indictment for same type of stuff. GOP guy in FL

• Anonymous

Inactive

funny, actually

• Anonymous

Inactive

Story is already unraveling a bit

Gaetz named an ex DOJ (McGee) extorter. McGee is ex DOJ by more than a decade though and so obviously not involved in the CURRENT investigation. That matters because the foundation of extortion is “pay me and this goes away.” An Ex DOJ by a decade couldn’t stop a current and ongoing investigation.

Also, Gaetz ousted an alleged FBI investigation of the extortion plot (by saying his dad wore a wire, asking for DOJ to release tapes). he killed that investigation in its tracks. That is the OPPOSITE of what you would want in Gaetz place. Youd want the FBI to catch and charge the extorter because that is the golden ticket defense

• Anonymous

Inactive

• spartan

Participant

Gaetz named an ex DOJ (McGee) extorter. McGee is ex DOJ by more than a decade though and so obviously not involved in the CURRENT investigation. That matters because the foundation of extortion is “pay me and this goes away.” An Ex DOJ by a decade couldn’t stop a current and ongoing investigation.

Also, Gaetz ousted an alleged FBI investigation of the extortion plot (by saying his dad wore a wire, asking for DOJ to release tapes). he killed that investigation in its tracks. That is the OPPOSITE of what you would want in Gaetz place. Youd want the FBI to catch and charge the extorter because that is the golden ticket defense

What he is saying is the NY Post story destroyed the investigation. There was supposed to be a “payment” today of $4.5 million, with the FBI in attendance but because of the NY Post it did not happen. That is also why he named the party involved.

If the above video had shown the whole segment you would have seen that.

• Anonymous

Inactive

What he is saying is the NY Post story destroyed the investigation. There was supposed to be a “payment” today of $4.5 million, with the FBI in attendance but because of the NY Post it did not happen. That is also why he named the party involved.

If the above video had shown the whole segment you would have seen that.

It’s was the NYT but that story also makes no sense because the Times never runs the story without checking with the FBI, which means the story holds for a day.

Weird

• Anonymous

Inactive

The NYT story is sourced to “three people briefed on the matter” ( the matter being the Gaetz investigation) and also cites DOJ DECLINING TO COMMENT and also the US atty in Fl. That’s 2- 5 DOJ sources, all of who would know about the alleged sting today

The Times never runs the story today if there is an FBU sting underway today lol

• spartan

Participant

Hey Karma,

This is a classic example of why I push back so hard against you sometimes. It is also why you seem to think that I am some fortified partisan, when often I am not. You have a tendency to rush in where fools fear to tread.

In this case there may be some substance to it, or it may be flotsam from the Greenberg investigation (for the record I live in Seminole County that’s why I am familiar with him and the story), but the way it is being portrayed here is clearly biased and/or either half cocked, incompetent or politically driven. There are flaws, and Gaetz seems to have come out with a credible response. Albeit in my opinion.

Acknowledging there are obvious flaws in the story just means I don’t immediately jump on the bandwagon, not that there won’t be any substance to it at a later date.

• spartan

Participant

It’s was the NYT but that story also makes no sense because the Times never runs the story without checking with the FBI, which means the story holds for a day.

Weird

You’re right. Sorry. New York whatever :)

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Funny, another member of the party of “family values”… Also funny that he is gonna work for Newsmax.

Must just be a coincidence that these two things coincided. 🤷‍♂️

• Anonymous

Inactive

@Spartan

This is an insane level of projection

think that I am some fortified partisan, when often I am not. You have a tendency to rush in where fools fear to tread

In this thread I say he’s the worst human being I can think of but I STILL GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. My actual words, typed in this thread

By comparison, you accept as true his claims here (even as I post out that some of them are actually nonsensical) and in another thread you simultaneously admit to not actually seeing the testimony of a witness (in the Chauvin) case WHILE CONCLUDING that a jury convicting Chauvin would only do so because of fear lol. TALK ABOUT RUSHING IN.

You are actually so much of partisan:Anyone here could laughably predict your conclusion-rich post before you even type them. Ritenhouse, Gaetz, Flynn, Chauvin, Trump … all victims in your world … no real violence issue because “Proud Boys couldn’t start a war” and “Michigan guys didn’t succeed”. Literally every post is the same position.

I don’t actually care how the Gaetz story turns out. It’s the Bonfire of the Vanities aspect that is interesting, as is trying to figure it out as it develops. I am wrong all the time. Who fucking cares? Only numnutz like you. This is entertainment not value statements on life lmao. In the Chauvin thread I am actually wrong, then correct myself and credit the other poster for getting it right. ITS ONLY HYPERPOLITICAL types who take all this stuff as some kind of value statement abiut their intelligence .. usually while getting shit completely wrong.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think that Gaetz is one of the worst human beings on the planet, but I am still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. In fact, Gaetz says he has shared proof of the extortion attempt with Axios.

Crazy fool rushing in ^^^^

lol

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. Let’s see one of those OT videos

• Anonymous

Inactive

The NYT did get a response from Gaetz

Notice how vague it is compared to the later more elaborate defense

• Roy

Participant

Spartan, legal issues aside, you seem to acknowledge that Gaetz paid a teenager to travel around with him for sex. He’s 38 and engaged since December 2020. Isn’t this behavior a little concerning? Doesn’t it seem very coincidental that he got engaged around the same time the investigation was announced?

• DCGoth

Participant

Dedicated to Matt “Grab ‘em by the Pussy” Gaetz. 👿

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

• DCGoth

Participant

The NYT did get a response from Gaetz

Notice how vague it is compared to the later more elaborate defense

I guess “Marty Nice” was trying to say, in his own pedo way, that: “At least I wasn’t banging altar boys!”? 😂

Question: (Open to all 😎) Does that mean that, when I’m at Cabal gatherings, I might see this dude next to me at the Baby Blood Bar?

I swear, these hyper-religious, Q Loving, alt-righters love to project.

I’M the one that’s supposed to be linked to a baby-eating, blood drinking, Cabal of Global Elite Pedophiles that want to control the world; however, every time a politician gets nailed for banging little girls / boys, or blowing some dude in an airport men’s room, it’s always the favourites of the Religious Right. Why is that?

These people have special rules for everything.

Example: Homosexuality is WRONG!!!! (Unless it occurs in a Minnesota Airport between consenting travellers. 😂)

Is there something about airport men’s rooms that cause them to exist in some alternative universe, thus suspending the rules of behaviour while within this “safety zone”?

It’s a like I alwayz sayz, any time a group of people spout off about “immoral” behaviour, they really need to look into a mirror.

I’ve never voted for a Republican, for ANY office, in my entire life, since I became of age under the Carter Administration. To the best of my knowledge, I’ve never eaten a baby, drank the blood of a virgin, EVER had the desire to control anything other than my own bowel movements, and if I’m in a Pizza Place, I eat PIZZA!!!! Also, I’m pretty certain I’ve never counted myself amongst the Elites in anything, except maybe being able to take a dark subject and turn it into narrative prose worthy of publication. (My films are INTENTIONALLY genre and will never win any award or even turn an insane profit.) Despite all of this, I’M THE CABAL MEMBER????

Aaaaaaaaaassarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhh. 😎

Wynn this ship stops, please do me at the next planet, as I’m starting to believe Douglas Adams was correct all if those years ago. (May he RIP. Forty-nine was way too young to leave this place.)

• Anonymous

Inactive

Multiple reporters saying Gaetz story does not add up

• DCGoth

Participant

Shit, I’m not editing. Opening to last paragraph was “When this ship stops”. I swear, this bbs changes shit after I’ve done a read-through; however, I did get my second helping of Alien DNA and Government Tracking Chips yesterday, courtesy of Pfizer and the US Military, do I’m still transitioning. 😃

Just curious. Maybe some Q Peeps have the answer. Now that I have the Alien DNA, an I to transition into a Reptilian Overlord, just be earmarked for future transition, (which explains the tracking chips), or am I still just going to be a minion in the ranks of the Cabal?

I’ve been staring at a giant Q and asking it questions for days, but it hasn’t started talking back to me yet. Perhaps I’m not worthy. 😂

• DCGoth

Participant

Spartan, legal issues aside, you seem to acknowledge that Gaetz paid a teenager to travel around with him for sex. He’s 38 and engaged since December 2020. Isn’t this behavior a little concerning? Doesn’t it seem very coincidental that he got engaged around the same time the investigation was announced?

@Roy

I would imagine this would muddy up his wedding plans a bit? 😃

• DCGoth

Participant

Michael Keaton’s best “We got teenage girls” moment in film. 😎

• Anonymous

Inactive

Guessing now, Gaetz is going down? Just a guess

Its going to be that McGee (who would defend Gaetz in claims like this, perhaps) approached Gaetz about providing a defense or acting as an intermediary (or he reps one of the victims) and so left with nothing else Gaetz has tried to turn that into an extortion plot.

The primary reasons for the guess is understanding Mcgees connection to the DOJ, his current role as a private practice attorney, his denial last night AND the fact that Gaetz link to all of this is like actions from as far back as 2017:

“But the Times reported that the investigation of Gaetz’s relationship and financial dealings stems from the indictment and prosecution of Joel Greenberg, a former Seminole County tax collector. Greenberg was such a close political ally of Gaetz that the congressman endorsed him for a potential congressional run in a 2017 talk radio interview. The two visited the White House together in 2019, posing for a selfie on the lawn.

Greenberg was indicted in June 2020 on charges of sex trafficking a child, alleging he “recruited” and “solicited” a teenage girl between the ages of 14 and 17 for sex for multiple months in 2017 in exchange for favors. Greenberg also allegedly used state resources, including surrendered licenses, to create fake IDs—and allegedly concocted false child-sex allegations against a political rival.”

Gaetz buddy has already been indicted and is sitting in jail and, AS YOU CNA SEE ABLOVE, GAETZ HEAVY CONNECTION TO HIM is 2017 to 2019. The was indicted in 2020. The underlying events are not recent. investigations take time. Why would someone form the DOJ only be trying to extort him now (he said the first “extortion” text is 3/16)

Just a guess. interested to see it play out because if the extortion plot claim is false then Gaetz just did the most Trumpian of things, he ignored basic legal advice and compounded his underlying exposure and defamed someone* in the process.

(*by his denial, McGee has some connection to Gaetz)

• Anonymous

Inactive

one of the best movies ever

“feed mayonnaise to tuna!”

• DCGoth

Participant

one of the best movies ever

“feed mayonnaise to tuna!”

Most true. Such an obscure film, by current standards, but I’ve always loved it. I saw it on release in theatres and recently purchased it, as IMHO it’s just such a classic in so many ways.

Not Oscar material, but I think it’s one of my all-time favourite comedies.

Shelly Long, Michael Keaton, Henry Winkler, Clint Howard, and afaik, Kevin Costner’s cirst appearance on film.

Always with a watch when it is on a streaming site.

• DCGoth

Participant

One can only hope. That guy has had his head so far up Trump’s ass, he doesn’t need hair gel. I think him and DeSenseless use the same barber. 😎

Just a guess. interested to see it play out because if the extortion plot claim is false then Gaetz just did the most Trumpian of things, he ignored basic legal advice and compounded his underlying exposure and defamed someone* in the process.

Also true. I think the new “go to” is to blame everything on extortion. IMHO, a lame excuse. Also, I think people forget that extortion is an effective method of getting money from people not only because of potential embarrassment; however, a good number of these allegations in extortion are true.

While not the complete rule, a number of people fail clearances not because of their actions, but because they lie about their actions. If you’re willing to lie about something in a clearance, it means you don’t want it getting out, which means that you can be compromised, and thus, a security risk. (Granted, “baby booming” is something that will kill your clearance regardless).

While not that bad, IMHO, I completely own that I have a shit ton of tickets from the 70s, when I was a teenager. Fairly innocuous; however, if I were to lie about it I would rightfully be denied a clearance.

Oh, in the movie quotes, I could not find the Animal House classic: “I’m only thirteen” line. 😃 (Another film that was hilarious from opening to close.)

• Roy

Participant

@Roy

I would imagine this would muddy up his wedding plans a bit? 😃

Well, the wife to be may very well be in on the game here. He will be a more sympathetic figure as he goes through his political, legal and media tribulations if he’s engaged, as opposed to just being a single 38 year old paying a teenager for sex.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nothing from One Tooth?

Shocking

Didn’t see that coming

• Anonymous

Inactive

post seems to agree with timing aspect

• Anonymous

Inactive

Plot thickens

“TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — Rep. Matt Gaetz’s father, Don, a former Florida Senate president, said he is working with the FBI, including wearing a wire on more than one occasion as part of an investigation into an alleged extortion plot that the pair said was organized by former federal prosecutor David McGee.

“The FBI asked me to try and get that information for Matt and an indication we would transfer money to Mr. David McGee,” Don Gaetz said in an interview late Tuesday, without specifying what information he was referring to.”

• Anonymous

Inactive

and the father goes on to mention a felon

“Don Gaetz said in the interview he wore a wire during a meeting earlier this month with McGee and said he was set to meet Wednesday with Stephen Alford, a local developer who he said is also part of the alleged extortion scheme. During that meeting, Don Gaetz said, he was again set to wear a wire and try to get Alford to talk about payments he allegedly was to make to McGee, but the meeting fell apart when news broke that his son was being investigated by the Justice Department. Alford did not respond to text messages seeking comment.”

HERES THE FELON

https://www.nwfdailynews.com/article/20160215/NEWS/160219473

• Anonymous

Inactive

wow

““I [Don Gaetz] said to the FBI ‘I’m willing to wear a wire and be cooperative,’ but I was asked to say things that are not true to draw out an admission,” Don Gaetz said in the interview. “I wanted there to be an understanding committed in writing that I’m working for the FBI and at their request, not operating on my own.”

• Anonymous

Inactive

The felon was shaking down Gaetz using McGee as a prop? well known former DOJ in the panhandle.

all deflection from the underlying investigation and complicating for the DOJ because now Gaetz blew it up, even disclosing the agreement with the US atty and his Dad.

• Anonymous

Inactive

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Haven’t read any of the Board LoserfgtDem’s comments– probably another Virgil_Beanpiss nothingburger.

If he wants all investigations STOPPED COLD, he should just change his Party affiliation to “Democrat”.

(…or change his last name to LoserfgtCuhomo)

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey One Tooth here you go

• DCGoth

Participant

Well, the wife to be may very well be in on the game here. He will be a more sympathetic figure as he goes through his political, legal and media tribulations if he’s engaged, as opposed to just being a single 38 year old paying a teenager for sex.

@Roy,

We can only hope; however, IMHO, this guy has been a major ass for a while, and yet he always has some reason to excuse his actions as he sits in his moral high ground. Yet, this guy was hoping to have Presidential aspirations? God, I hope this kills those hopes.

Personally, I don’t see this guy changing. He went into denial mode faster than someone being caught in the middle of banging the neighbour’s wife. I just think it’s a part of his DNA.

He shoulda done what that guy in Alabama? did. After banging the fourteen year-old, you marry them.

Years ago, in my first major, I wrote a thesis on sexual mores, age of consent, and it’s impact within each state. Granted, I wrote this paper a long time ago. The one thing that was surprising, even back then, was that southern states had some of the highest ages of consent for sexual conduct, yet you could marry at the age of ten or twelve.

I still remember the wording for Mississippi, which, in my opinion is so subjective, I’m not certain how it could be enforced. (I would like to think they’ve updated their laws by now.)

Mississippi’s statute was, to the effect, age of consent is eighteen, unless the female is deemed to be of lewd, baud or lascivious character. In those cases, consent is the age of twelve.

Another interesting thing, which has been changed since I did my research, is that most states did not have an age of consent for males, and laws only applied to female consent. I forget how many states included males, but it was very few. I remember one, only because I grew up there. In Maryland, age of sexual consent was fourteen, but it pertained to either person. Maryland later upped the age to sixteen, and iirc, now sits at eighteen.

• DCGoth

Participant

@Roy,

My bad. I misread your point. True, his engagement could cause him to have more success in the judicial process; however, if he ultimately goes down for crossing state lines, that becomes a federal offence. If I were processing that, I World try to get a change of venue, citing that being tried in his congressional jurisdiction could create conflict in finding objective judges. My knowledge of that aspect of law is limited, though.

• DCGoth

Participant

Nothing from One Tooth?

Shocking

Didn’t see that coming

Nah, not until there’s a Q Drop. 💩 I doubt it gets press in his media bubble.

• DCGoth

Participant

…or change his last name to LoserfgtCuhomo

Or Trump. 😂

• DCGoth

Participant

@KarmaPolice

What’s the Emerald Coast? (One of your references).

Is that the alternate name for the Redneck Riviera? I can’t keep track.

I love how the referee to the area beginning in Trashco as The Nature Coast, as the shoreline is all shit, with the beaches starting in Pinellas. 😎

• Roy

Participant

Apparently Gaetz pissed off Tucker Carlson, not a good idea if you are trying to win support from the far right. Gaetz brought up a past accusation somebody made against Carlson and said “See it can happen to anybody.” I guess Carlson didn’t appreciate that being brought up on his show. So Carlson shut down the idea about a conspiracy that Gaetz was trying to pawn off on him.

Could it be that Gaetz has outlived his usefulness to the Trumposphere?

• DCGoth

Participant

Hey One Tooth here you go

Q Speaks. The Pizza is the definite sign. Gaetz has been outed. No wonder Carlson looked questioning upon him. 😎

• DCGoth

Participant

Apparently Gaetz pissed off Tucker Carlson, not a good idea if you are trying to win support from the far right. Gaetz brought up a past accusation somebody made against Carlson and said “See it can happen to anybody.” I guess Carlson didn’t appreciate that being brought up on his show. So Carlson shut down the idea about a conspiracy that Gaetz was trying to pawn off on him.

Could it be that Gaetz has outlived his usefulness to the Trumposphere?

Ahhh, that explains the Carlson thing.

Yep, he’s one Q Drop 💩 away from having to change parties. 😃

• Anonymous

Inactive

No doubt Q and OT all over this

“ QAnon is a baseless conspiracy theory predicated on the idea that the government is run by a cabal of sex-trafficking pedophiles. It stands to reason that adherents might feel a little vindicated — celebratory, even — when news breaks that a prominent politician is under investigation for sex trafficking. Such news broke last night, when The New York Times reported that the FBI is looking at Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) for a possible sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl, whom he may have “trafficked” by paying for her to travel across state lines.

But alas, the QAnon community doesn’t seem to be calling for Gaetz to be removed from Congress, arrested, or worse, as they have for countless other politicians who are not under investigation for sex trafficking. Instead, the QAnon crowd appears to be defending Gaetz by alleging that the media and the Justice Department are persecuting one of former President Trump’s most fervent supporters.”

FRAUDS

lol

• Anonymous

Inactive

@KarmaPolice

What’s the Emerald Coast? (One of your references).

Is that the alternate name for the Redneck Riviera? I can’t keep track.

I love how the referee to the area beginning in Trashco as The Nature Coast, as the shoreline is all shit, with the beaches starting in Pinellas. 😎

I don’t recall the reference but the EC is the panhandle beaches

• DCGoth

Participant

But alas, the QAnon community doesn’t seem to be calling for Gaetz to be removed from Congress, arrested, or worse, as they have for countless other politicians who are not under investigation for sex trafficking.

Nah, it’s the wrong party. It would cut into their narrative of liberal elites; however, if a story broke about AOC being caught in a lesbian relationship Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O’Connell, the Q peeps would be on that like white on rice. (She has almost as many names as Tucker Carlson Swanson … I forget the rest. It’s in the John Oliver clip posted somewhere else.

Q Drops 💩 are sensitive things. They can’t blow their narrative, or they wouldn’t be all going together, coming together, or whatever the hell their mantra is, which, btw, they stole from a 90’s flick. (They’re so false they can’t even come up with their own secret motto). 😂

• DCGoth

Participant

“Grab ‘Em” Gaetz probably has this running through his head about now. 😂

(There are some cool live versions, (from Thom Yorke concerts), but this was the album cut with some cool edits on the visuals, plus the dude probably needs the clicks. (I should probably sub to Thom Yorke’s official page.))

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gaetz turned an unrelated PR stunt into a related extortion threat (lol).

Liars gonna lie

In the unrelated PR stunt it’s “find the release of a hostage abd you will get great PR and we will push President to pardon you or drop the investigation lol

As mentioned previously the story made no sense because McGee could not stop the Gaetz investigation ,.. it was that they would advocate for him.

SO NOW HES JUST MADE EVERYONE FOLLOWING THE STORY BELIEVE HES GUILTY OF SEX TRAFFICKING BECAUSE WHY ELSE WOULD HE COOK UP THUS DESPARATE LIE

• Anonymous

Inactive

@Spartan . . just have to pint this out so you see how comical it is

This thread is about there being an investigation of Gaetz (look at the title). In fact, if you looks my first posts are poking fun at people like OT (and you) for the ridiculous double standard, hyper partisan defensiveness that has him avoiding this thread an topic entirely and you CLOWNING YOURSELF with true, expert level hyper partisan PROJECTION. Here it is. now that we know Gaetz was LYING (conflating two unrelated things):

Your first post in the thread is immediately defending Gaetz:

“the sex trafficking bit of this is a technicality”

you then credit his LIE and say this “Hardly the act of someone who thinks he is guilty.

“I know you are going to call me a shill, in the tank, cocooned etc. etc. But my initial impression is that Gaetz honestly does not think he has done anything wrong

“I have a hunch this will go nowhere

BY COMPARISON, THIS IS MY FIRST COMMENT ON THE SUBSTANCE, even underscored in BOLD

Karma Police – “I think that Gaetz is one of the worst human beings on the planet, but I am still willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. In fact, Gaetz says he has shared proof of the extortion attempt with Axios.

I go on to note the CONNECTION between Gaetz and the INDICTED sex trafficker in Seminole County, Greenberg

HERE’S THE HILARIOUS PART. Spartan, this is you PROJECTING (a point I make later):

“This is a classic example of why I push back so hard against you sometimes. It is also why you seem to think that I am some fortified partisan, when often I am not. You have a tendency to rush in where fools fear to tread.”

KEEP IN MIND, YOUR FIRST COMMENT ARE TO CREDIT GAETZ’s LIE and defend him. . . lmfao. You then go on to say this:

“In this case there may be some substance to it, or it may be flotsam from the Greenberg investigation (for the record I live in Seminole County that’s why I am familiar with him and the story), but the way it is being portrayed here is clearly biased and/or either half cocked, incompetent or politically driven. There are flaws, and Gaetz seems to have come out with a credible response.

LMFAO . . you’re making Gaetz out to be the victim.

I say that your comments about me “is an insane level of projection” Again, tis was you:

“you seem to think that I am some fortified partisan, when often I am not. You have a tendency to rush in where fools fear to tread.”

THERES ZERO DOUBT YOU ARE A FORTIFIED PARTISAN. Flynn is innocent, Russia is a hoax, Rittenhouse is innocent, the Michigan kidnapping didn’t work . . Gaetz seems to be telling the truth (when we now KNOW he was lying his ass off)

and as for “rush[ing] in where fools fear to tread” . . . . WELL, that is PRECISELY what you did in this thread, right, while accusing me of doing the same?

LMAO

• Anonymous

Inactive

if you’re not following the story, here the short version OF THE TRUTH

1. Gaetz has been under investigation for POTENTIAL child sex trafficking SINCE 2020 (Bill Barr DOJ)

2. Gaetz is on the JusticE committee and the investigation stated under TRump/Barr and it involves a Gaetz ally whose been indicted multirole times, Greenberg, . . SO THE POINT IS GAETZ HAS KNOWN ABOUT THE INVESTIGATIONS AND, IN FACY, MANY HAVE.

3. Yesterday, the NYT ran the story

4. Gaetz tried to get out ahead of it by claiming the trafficking allegation were not only untrue BUT part of a criminal extortion PLOT INVLVING THE DOJ

5. OF COURSE, HE GAVE A VRY MUTED RESPONSE TO THE NYT, BUT A full-throated lie on FAUX NEWS

6. on FAUX NEWS he named a former DOJ lawyer as involved in a plot TO EXTORT HIM . . OVER THE SEX TRAFFICKING INVESTIGATION

7. THE TRUTH UIS HE IS BEING INVESTIGATED for sex trafficking of a minor

8. the truth is the lawyer he named, McGee, is a private lawyer, 25 years removed from DOJ . . who also represents the family of an FBI guy who disappeared in Iran years ago (well know story)

9. It looks like people associated with the family and the attempt bring the FBI person back from Iran (he is believe to be dead) approached GAETZ DAD . . and asked for a $25 million donation to pay “ransom” and, in a now released text, SUGGESTED thta freeing the FBI guy would allow Matt to nbe the hero, bring him home ect and that they could USE that good PR to convince Biden to pardon him or maybe drop the investigation.

10. I doubt #9 is actually extortion BUT tHe lie by Gaetz is that the two things were related, that the people who approached his father said they controlled or could control the investigation INTO matt and would stop it for $25 million. ON Carlson, Gaetz never mentions the Iranian hostage and only mentions McGee because if his weak link to DOJ)

IMAGINE WHAT THE DOJ MUST NOW THINK ABOUT MATT’S GUILT GIVEN THIS STUNT WHERE HE ACTUALLY LIED and OUTED A SEPARATE FBI INVESTIGATION

LOL

• Anonymous

Inactive

^^^^^^^^^^^^ TRUTH AS ITS STANDS NOW, BASED ON THE UPDATED REPORTING

• FireLicht2020

Participant

The party of family values is full of shit…

What a shock

• DCGoth

Participant

I don’t recall the reference but the EC is the panhandle beaches

Ahh, ok. Thx.

Yeah, you posted a link about Gaetz that was from local paper up that way. I’ve never known it by anything other than the Redneck Riviera. 😎 Lot’s of dudes with daughter-wives up that way.

• DCGoth

Participant

^^^^^^^^^^^^ TRUTH AS ITS STANDS NOW, BASED ON THE UPDATED REPORTING

Very true, plus it’s now being stated that he’s shown nude photos of girls he’s had sex with to other members of Congress.

If he’s charged with Trafficking, it carries up to a Life term, and even the lesser charges have lengthy prison sentences and would require him to register as a sex offender.

If he went to prison, he’d probably be anally violated daily, even in a cushy Fed place.

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

If this one is true he’s in trouble

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here it is, the definitive link to Greenberg (Gaetz could be toast)

“In late January 2020, U.S. Secret Service agents received information that Rep. Matt Gaetz had accompanied a Florida county tax official they were already investigating on an unusual nighttime visit to a government office—where the local official was allegedly making fake IDs, a source close to the investigation told The Daily Beast.

That tip to the feds came in a text message conversation that Seminole County Tax Collector Joel Greenberg had with an employee explaining why they were both in the office one weekend two years earlier, according to this person.

A timestamp visible in the text message thread indicated the conversation took place on Monday, April 16, 2018.

“According to three people with direct knowledge of the incident: Greenberg visited the Lake Mary, Florida branch of his tax collection agency that weekend. Grainy surveillance footage captured Greenberg standing near a manager’s desk with another man. Greenberg forgot to set the alarm on the way out, which concerned the assistant branch manager when she walked into the office Monday morning. That employee was surprised to find that driver licenses—which are normally turned in when expired at the tax office for shredding—were scattered all over the desk instead of in the appropriate disposal basket. She reviewed the camera footage and alerted her boss, who in turn contacted Greenberg via text.

“Did you happen to visit the Lake Mary Office on the weekend?” the text message read.

The image obtained by The Daily Beast shows that Greenberg allegedly responded: “Yes I was showing congressman Gaetz what our operation looked like. Did I leave something on?”

When Greenberg later came under investigation by the Secret Service for identity theft and stalking, agents approached former employees at the tax office to obtain proof of the public official’s activities. That’s when they were suddenly directed to Gaetz.

According to the source who provided the text message conversation, who spoke on condition of anonymity to guarantee their safety, Secret Service agents directed them in the final days of January 2020 to print out the full text message conversation with Greenberg from online AT&T records. That source said those text messages were delivered to the Secret Service, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, and most recently, another federal agency.

• Anonymous

Inactive

@Spartan there’s a job opportunity waiting for you

😁

• Anonymous

Inactive

@Spartan

Nothing? 😂

@Spartan

This is an insane level of projection

think that I am some fortified partisan, when often I am not. You have a tendency to rush in where fools fear to tread

In this thread I say he’s the worst human being I can think of but I STILL GIVE HIM THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT. My actual words, typed in this thread

By comparison, you accept as true his claims here (even as I post out that some of them are actually nonsensical) and in another thread you simultaneously admit to not actually seeing the testimony of a witness (in the Chauvin) case WHILE CONCLUDING that a jury convicting Chauvin would only do so because of fear lol. TALK ABOUT RUSHING IN.

You are actually so much of partisan:Anyone here could laughably predict your conclusion-rich post before you even type them. Ritenhouse, Gaetz, Flynn, Chauvin, Trump … all victims in your world … no real violence issue because “Proud Boys couldn’t start a war” and “Michigan guys didn’t succeed”. Literally every post is the same position.

I don’t actually care how the Gaetz story turns out. It’s the Bonfire of the Vanities aspect that is interesting, as is trying to figure it out as it develops. I am wrong all the time. Who fucking cares? Only numnutz like you. This is entertainment not value statements on life lmao. In the Chauvin thread I am actually wrong, then correct myself and credit the other poster for getting it right. ITS ONLY HYPERPOLITICAL types who take all this stuff as some kind of value statement abiut their intelligence .. usually while getting shit completely wrong.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey Karma,

You have a tendency to rush in where fools fear to tread.

@Spartan
      ?

LOL

• Anonymous

Inactive

First it was extortion, now it’s a Deep State conspiracy

“ “Just as they once falsely attacked President Donald Trump as a Russian asset, Justice Brett Kavanaugh as a gang rapist, and even John McCain as having fathered a child out of wedlock, they now attack me,” he said. “Of course, none of what they say ever amounts to anything, yet it is endlessly repeated by leftist television anchors such as Chris Cuomo, who uses his platform to cover for his brother’s appalling subjection of nursing home patients to death by the coronavirus. They think themselves such wonderful arbiters of moral purpose.” ”

• Anonymous

Inactive

He sounds honest though

😁

• spartan

Participant

Sorry for the late response, the whole Easter with family thing sort of took priority. I know this may be hard to believe, but I don’t hang on to your every word. That and this forum is a piping hot mess.

This is in response to the Secret Service post you made about Gaetz allegedly going to Greenwoods office.

This is the first interesting piece of real information you have provided. I am aware of what Greenberg is being accusing of, and if Gaetz is involved in that in any way he is toast legally and politically.

Gaetz’s biggest problem right now is that he is not known to play well with others. Therefore few, if any of his Congressional colleagues are willing to step up to the bat and defend him. He had better have some good answers or based on that, he is possibly in big trouble.

• DCGoth

Participant

Gaetz’s biggest problem right now is that he is not known to play well with others. Therefore few, if any of his Congressional colleagues are willing to step up to the bat and defend him. He had better have some good answers or based on that, he is possibly in big trouble.

Very true. This is probably the first time I’ve seen someone blasted by Fox. I imagine it takes a special talent to pull that off.

I hope you had a good Easter.

• spartan

Participant

I did thank you. Likewise with you and yours.

• Anonymous

Inactive

First off, way to own your own shit lol. You attacked me and it blew up in your face. No biggy. It most be to you though because you’ve posted since that time in other threads, on other topics, but now you’re claiming you were too busy, don’t hang on others words lol. Not too busy to post on other topics.

Second, he’s got bigger problem then being a gadfly. He’s under investigation by the US atty for a various serious charge. He’s hiring defense counsel, not a political consultant.

Third, you may actually be doubling down on the first misjudgment, meaning your preconceived belief – even now shattered – colors your perception of the issue. He might never be charged but most mildly objective people would see the outrageous stunt of outing an FBI investigation by way of a lie on National tv as the act of a pretty desperate person. He CLEARLY think he’s in trouble.

But hey, he seems honest.

Sincerely,

Fool Rushing In

😂😂

• DCGoth

Participant

I did thank you. Likewise with you and yours.

Welcome, and you as well. Mine was good. I actually got to see my daughter, who at twenty-one, is at that elusive stage in life where she is wrapped up in school and friends. So, that was nice.

• Anonymous

Inactive

most mildly objective people would see the outrageous stunt of outing an FBI investigation by way of a lie on National tv as the act of a pretty desperate person. He CLEARLY think he’s in trouble.

MAGA agrees? (from Politico’s report):

“”The reason you haven’t seen people in MAGA world defending Gaetz is less about him being unpopular, which he is in a lot of circles, and more about the fact that he hasn’t done a single thing to make people comfortable to defend him. His interview with Tucker was an absolutely embarrassing train wreck,” said one Trump confidant.”

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

funny ETTD about Gaetz

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

ruh roh

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

ruh . . ruh . .roh

• spartan

Participant

Last time CNN got all giddy about a plea deal, it turned out to be a big fat zero. In fact the last 2 or 3 times CNN got all giddy about a plea deal it turned out to be a big fat zero. Therefore, I will wait on the results of that one.

I really don’t know how I feel about this now. At first I thought this was crap, then I though hmmm, and now I don’t know. Apart from being guilty of looking like Max Headroom which should come with a mandatory life sentence, there seems to be an awful lot of resources being utilized to determine if Gaetz shagged a hooker when he was single, which comes with a $1000 fine. Either this is a lot bigger than appears to the naked eye (pun intended), or someone really has the shits for Gaetz and is fishing around for a crime, any crime to get him.

• Anonymous

Inactive

believe this is Greenberg’s attorney (at the federal courthouse)

volume up

• spartan

Participant

First off, way to own your own shit lol. You attacked me and it blew up in your face. No biggy. It most be to you though because you’ve posted since that time in other threads, on other topics, but now you’re claiming you were too busy, don’t hang on others words lol. Not too busy to post on other topics.

As I said I was busy off doing more important things. What do you want me to respond to? You saying you were prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt. I either missed or forgot that bit, sorry. Happy now?

• Anonymous

Inactive

resources being utilized to determine if Gaetz shagged a hooker when he was single, which comes with a $1000 fine.

There’s always a potential conspiracy lol

I get you point but right now HIS actions are the biggest indicator because he actually went on Fox to tell a WHOPPER of a lie that outed a federal investigation. Normally that is absolute desperation.

The only hesitation is the reality that we are talking about a Trumper and Trump and his minions have a reputation for doing incredibly reckless and stupid stuff that makes them look terrible.

Also, Grewnbergs lawyers statement is weird because a defense attorney doesn’t Usually say something like that if there is a deal PENDING. So either there already a deal (they said the opposite in court) or Greenberg’s attorney is TRYING to get him a deal, which would mean they don’t have much on Gaetz (yet)

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

If I was to guess now unless he used campaign money he’s not going to be indicted. He will have paid for sex from a lot of very young women but none underage.

This is why he floated leaving Congress BEFORE this all broke. He believes he will pay a political price, but no legal consequence.

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Shelby T Mitchell

Participant

Well Gaetz has not been arrested nor indicted. But that could change at any single time!

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

So, Gaetz is an ardent Q supporter.

Gaetz is banging a 17-year old.

What’s the 17th letter of the alphabet?

#pizzagaetz

• Anonymous

Inactive

So, Gaetz is an ardent Q supporter.

Gaetz is banging a 17-year old.

What’s the 17th letter of the alphabet?

#pizzagaetz

#Boom!

• LiamLambert

Participant

What silly theories you are building. I don’t understand even if he had a relationship with a 17-year-old, what’s the problem?

• Anonymous

Inactive

The cover up becomes the crime?

Viewing 91 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.