Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 13 reply threads

• Author

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• Anonymous

Inactive

So, all the other Q conspiracy theories, INCLUDING YESTERDAY’s, vanished like a fart in the wind . .

no worries

a new theory

Trump is RREALLY President

:-)

• Roy

Participant

Yes Trump is the secret President. And we know.

Its so secret, that they have Biden riding around on AF1 which is not really AF1 of course because Biden isn’t President. Its so super secret….except for us lucky few here on the super secret Pewter Report Pirates Cove! And we won’t tell anybody right? Its just between those few hundred thousand idiots on the internet, and they won’t tell anybody. Except they have to tell everybody, because its what they do. They tell everybody everything.

So if your confused, let me clear it up for you. Q is spreading the truth on the internet about a big secret, which they want to keep secret, so they aren’t actually telling anybody, but they are telling everybody about it because they know and they want everybody to know that they know what nobody really knows.

Understand?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Cool so I can blame Trump for the market correction?

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Did everybody catch Trump’s inauguration yesterday?!

Oh, wait. It is NOW moved to the 20th?

I’m sure that is the REAL date and that it won’t change.

• Col. Klink

Participant

OT makes Chron look like a Rhodes Scholar …….. okay, that’s a stretch ….. like a middle school graduate.

• Biggs3535

Participant

OP went for gold with a dumbass thread, but this is bronze-at-best material. He’s going to have to work harder to one-up Mr. Cronkite’s dumbassery.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Your obsession is palpable

• Roy

Participant

Trump is already President, Biden is just a ruse until they can arrest the Pope, who wants the US to be taken over by a world government led by an antichrist (I’m guessing that’s Obama).

But in the off chance that turns out to be somewhat untrue, the QAnon group is apparently ready to wait until 2024. 2024? They better come up with something better than that, because I’m not going to “hold the line” until 2024! That’s almost four years. You try holding the line for four years and see how you like it. Do you realize how many babies will get eaten during that time?

The Republican Party is so screwed because they are depending on these nut jobs to come out and vote. That’s why people like JBear and Chron will never say a bad word about them. But as Peter Pan has already stated, QAnon doesn’t give a rats ass about the Republican Party. Thats why they screwed over the Republicans by staying out of the Georgia runoff.

If Trump doesn’t get the nomination in 2024, guess who’s going to get on the QAnon shit list? The Republican Party. The Republican meltdown is coming. Its just gettin’ warmed up.

• Roy

Participant

• DCGoth

Participant

no worries

a new theory

Trump is RREALLY President

😂

No… really… 😂

Latest Q Drop 💩 attributes delay to preparation of the new VP. Yep, apparently, it’s been agreed that the VP is going to be the reanimated corpse of King Tut. They’re just having a little difficulty keeping his fluids up. The mummification process was a little more “drying” than originally thought; however, once the King has plumped back up and donned all of his jewels, then they will back back on schedule. (There was also a need to explain that travel is no longer best by elephant. 😎)

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• Col. Klink

Participant

OP went for gold with a dumbass thread, but this is bronze-at-best material.

I’ve obviously got lower standards. I think all of OT’s threads are gold …….. pure gold, Jerry!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.