Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 19 reply threads

• Author

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Or… well… hmm

• KarmaPolice

Participant

This thread reads like a KKKChron fiction thread….

But

It’s

Not

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Who could take an adult impregnating a 14 year old girl … “negatively”?

Well, maybe Matt Gaetz

Oh wait, he’s the victim of an extortion plot … so no

Flynn? He’s a QAnon follower… so no

😂

• jbear

Participant

But

It’s

Not

This is your thread and this right here is the second post. Ridiculous right? It’s like that episode of Seinfeld where that guy refers to himself in the third person all the time…… this thread is three posts you just made dude.

Have fun.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

But

It’s

Not

This is your thread and this right here is the second post. Ridiculous right? It’s like that episode of Seinfeld where that guy refers to himself in the third person all the time…… this thread is three posts you just made dude.

Have fun.

Sorry, don’t follow JavaIsland?

Oops, CoffeeBear

• KarmaPolice

Participant

But

It’s

Not

Have fun.

Btw, there are strict rules here about staying on topic. Buggsy can explain

• KarmaPolice

Participant

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Statutory rape. Forced birth. Suicide.

But, then later, questions his illegitimate child’s “decisions in life”.

Love how he quotes the Bible in his pressers.

• spartan

Participant

This post also totally ignores the fact that the guy married the girl.

Not condoning having sex with a 14 year old, but it does puts a little different perspective on things.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Not condoning having sex with a 14 year old, but it does puts a little different perspective on things.

You’re right.

He married the girl he statutorily raped.

Such a feel good story…

…right before she killed herself.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

“Family values”

• spartan

Participant

You’re right.

Such a feel good story…

She killed herself 10 years after the fact. I don’t pretend to know the full story of her and his relationship, or her mental health, but it is obvious this isn’t some Jeffrey Epstein situation. With that said, I don’t think a bunch of folks who support abortion for 14 year old girls without their parents consent all of a sudden are morally outraged when an 18 yr old gets a 14 yr old pregnant consentually. Yea, yea, yea I know, “deflection”, all I’m saying is look where you are sitting before you start casting stones. Glass houses and all that.

It was clearly wrong. If one of my girls came home pregnant at that age I would be livid, and my initial reaction would be to ensure the guy is not in a position to do this again. Yet, the girls parents did not (seem to) press charges and they got married. What’s more, to the best of my knowledge this was the one and only time he did this kind of thing, so I think we can put it down to immaturity and teenage stupidity and he is not, as the OP suggests a “pedo”.

• KarmaPolice

Participant

Haha

No way. Spartan defends the Trumper

Didn’t

See

That

Coming

• spartan

Participant

Haha

No way. Spartan defends the Trumper

Didn’t

See

That

Coming

Karma ignored the point and made some shit up

Didn’t

See

That

Coming

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

You’re right.

Such a feel good story…

She killed herself 10 years after the fact. I don’t pretend to know the full story of her and his relationship, or her mental health, but it is obvious this isn’t some Jeffrey Epstein situation. With that said, I don’t think a bunch of folks who support abortion for 14 year old girls without their parents consent all of a sudden are morally outraged when an 18 yr old gets a 14 yr old pregnant consentually. Yea, yea, yea I know, “deflection”, all I’m saying is look where you are sitting before you start casting stones. Glass houses and all that.

It was clearly wrong. If one of my girls came home pregnant at that age I would be livid, and my initial reaction would be to ensure the guy is not in a position to do this again. Yet, the girls parents did not (seem to) press charges and they got married. What’s more, to the best of my knowledge this was the one and only time he did this kind of thing, so I think we can put it down to immaturity and teenage stupidity and he is not, as the OP suggests a “pedo”.

And, all I’m saying is that it looks like you’re going out of your way to give this a pass because of political purposes.

Not a good look.

Again, let me emphasize, it looks that way (not saying that’s truly your intent).

• KarmaPolice

Participant

that it looks like you’re going out of your way to give this a pass because of political purposes.

Weird huh, Spartan?

Spartan, first I am JOKINGLY giving you a hard time because you actually once suggested that you were objective

In this thread I almost posted “Spartan to defend in 3…2..”

Everyone has biases. People who are objective have biases. They are aware of them though and try to account for them

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Why are so many Republicans sexually deviant?

• Roy

Participant

You’re right.

Such a feel good story…

She killed herself when she was 20. So sex at 14. She’s pregnant. Shotgun wedding when she’s 15. Divorced three years later when she’s 18 presumably, and kills herself when she’s 20. I have to think that if there is a rule in their society that says you have to get married when you are pregnant, there’s also a stigma about getting divorced when you are 18. Just guessing she probably was a little depressed about that. Nice job, Mr. Bouchard.

• spartan

Participant

And, all I’m saying is that it looks like you’re going out of your way to give this a pass because of political purposes.

Not a good look.

Again, let me emphasize, it looks that way (not saying that’s truly your intent).

Karma totally brought it up for political purposes. Show me a post where he doesn’t!

I did a bit of digging and found what I found. If it was my daughter I would be totally effing livid. Shotgun wedding or not, I don’t really know. My only point is Karma (as usual) just threw shit on the wall hoping it would stick. Turns out it isn’t quite what karma makes it out to be. Not sure why that comes as a big surprise. I have to be honest and say based on what I know I would have a hard job voting for the guy, but it ain’t what Karma is making it out to be, so I would at least listen.

• spartan

Participant

Why are so many Republicans sexually deviant?

ROFLMAO. Do the names Clinton, Epstein, Weinstein, Spacey, Polanski ring any bells?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Clinton – def a scummy
        Epstein – not a politician
        Weinstein – not a politician
        Spacey- not a politician
        Polanski – not a politician

None of them are Democrats besides Clinton who got a bj, probably has an open relationship with HRC, and has alleged ties to Epstein plane…

So, no not really dude.

I’m talking Republican politicians…

“Party of family values”

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.