Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 57 reply threads

• Author

• OneTruth

Participant

• OneTruth

Participant

• OneTruth

Participant

on the 17yrd line no less. Those who know…know

• Anonymous

Inactive

he inherited a good economy and now w/ the tariff war and ever increasing debt, I expect that when he’s all through and tossed out of office, we’ll have another task of fixing a recessed economy like we had to do in 2008.

• Anonymous

Inactive

• OneTruth

Participant

• John Wilson

Participant

<span style=”caret-color: #000000; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;”>“he inherited a good economy and now w/ the tariff war and ever increasing debt, I expect that when he’s all through and tossed out of office, we’ll have another task of fixing a recessed economy like we had to do in 2008.”</span>

Not everyone agrees that President Trump inherited a “good economy”. Unless you completely restructure and/or get rid of our current Federal Reserve system, our debt is going nowhere save small movements here and there that are mostly political in nature. The tariff Reset is looong overdue. You know it, I know and pretty much everyone else knows. Not everything comes easy and in the end the world will come around to the idea of fair trade agreements. Caving now would be a disaster. How do you think we ended up in this position to begin with?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K_LlGgagZY&feature=player_embedded

• Anonymous

Inactive

“You know, I know it, everyone knows it.”

Lol

Spoken just like the Don…

• John Wilson

Participant

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol, three tries to come up with that huh?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dotard is taking a victory lap today in NC saying “THE WORLD” is saying great things about their response to Hurricane Florence.  Would be very angry if a family member died in the storm (30+ have died so far) and this fatass orange orangutan is using the storm as a campaign rally stop.

• John Wilson

Participant

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Not everyone agrees that President Trump inherited a “good economy”.

How many of “not everyone” believe Trump is secretly taking down a Clinton pedophile ring?

• John Wilson

Participant

Probably around the same percent that think Uranium1 is debunked or that Mueller has any evidence against President Trump…..

• Anonymous

Inactive

“that Mueller has any evidence against President Trump…..”

I guess you’re a true “not everyone”

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not everyone agrees that the current economy is a economy. Wtf is your point, Johnny boy?

• John Wilson

Participant

he inherited a good economy……..

Sorry, didn’t realize a 1 page thread was so hard to keep up with……anyway, that’s wtf I was talking about.

The libs are especially angry lately. Go have some milk and cookies or find a hooker….or something

• Anonymous

Inactive

JW, you should go swap some “spit” with Runole

• John Wilson

Participant

Looks like Schiano went with the hooker option.

Speaking of swapping spit, it’s really cute how you two follow each other around….just sayin’. Not that there’s anything wrong with that or anything, you know.

• OneTruth

Participant

lol…we already knew that. its as plain as the nose on your face.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

lol…we already knew that. its as plain as the nose on your face.

Or as plain as you supporting child molesting priests.

But, now I think we all know why…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Johnny is new here and doesn’t realize that me and CK disagree more often than not.

You know it, I know it, everybody knows it. It’s fact. The MSM will tell you otherwise. Bad. Very bad. We are doing good things. Good. Very good.

Trump sounds like a middle school student trying to fluff out a 5-page research paper when he talks… johnny boy is of course no different.

• John Wilson

Participant

Well, that “middle schooler” you’re referring to is a father, grandfather, President, billionaire and owns multiple golf courses. So….thank you!

Not to mention this coming from a guy that just couldn’t figure out what I was talking about in my 6th grader language. I guess it says more about you than me.

Oh and since I have seen you make the same claim that Trump inherited a good economy AND because we all know that you are a Financial Professional:

Think of it as continuing education. Compliments of good ol’ Uncle Johnny.

But please feel free to correct any “grammar” issues in this conversational English platform.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well, that “middle schooler” you’re referring to is a father, grandfather, President, billionaire and owns multiple golf courses. So….thank you!

He’s also an adulterer and scam artist among other similar endearing qualities ……… which I assume you’re good with also.

• John Wilson

Participant

He’s also an adulterer and scam artist among other similar endearing qualities ……… which I assume you’re good with also.

Well of course not Klink. How many perfect humans do you know?

You guys are doing a great job of reinforcing the narrative that liberals hate facts.

• Havok904

Participant

lol—so he posts a link from someone who works in the Trump White House.

Jeez

• John Wilson

Participant

lol—so he posts a link from someone who works in the Trump White House.

Jeez

Did you watch the video?

• Havok904

Participant

Did you watch who was spewing that crap?

Who he work for?

• Havok904

Participant

You left out sexual predator, money launderer, Russian Asset, wife cheating, scumbag, and whore mongered liar.

• Havok904

Participant

You left out sexual predator, money launderer, Russian Asset, wife cheating, scumbag, and whore mongering liar.

• John Wilson

Participant

Did you watch who was spewing that crap?

Who he work for?

Annnnnd there it is again! Havok proving he relishes living in the world of ignorance.

I want to ignore you and stop responding but, you make it so easy! Stop it, already.

• Havok904

Participant

Now it’s my fault you can’t read?

I guess having a Trumpbilly spew out crap from a podium is enough proof you that Trump wasn’t handed a steady growing economy.

Here is a suggestion given to me by a particularly pompous knucklehead on this board: Google it

• John Wilson

Participant

Doing a google search to find negative stories about President Trump is not necessary. We’ve all heard and seen the MSM opinions of everything Trump.

Step outside and look at something else. Is the information presented in the video true? Are the charts and graphs comprised of good numbers and presented in an honest manner? If real, how does it square with everything else you have seen?

• Havok904

Participant

Cohen has flipped…
      Still waiting on Jim Baker…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Doing a google search to find negative stories about President Trump is not necessary. We’ve all heard and seen the MSM opinions of everything Trump.

opinions?

you could beat Runole out in a swallowing competition

• John Wilson

Participant

opinions?

you could beat Runole out in a swallowing competition

That’s great CK.

Now can you address the second part of my post that you conveniently left out?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol, liberals hate facts. I bet you get all your info from bumper stickers.

Johnny boy all ruffled up because his messiah is swirling in the toilet with the rest of the turds, waiting to flush.

What is it with the Trumpettes and YouTube videos? Can’t you do what the good old boy Conservatives used to do and constantly quote FOX and WSJ?

• Havok904

Participant

Trump is willing to burn it all down just to save his own ass.

• Havok904

Participant

Those behind the scenes Apprentice Tapes will be released soon.

Drumpf is in trouble.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hope they get him w/ all kinds of racially explicit stuff…..you know it’s in him.

• Havok904

Participant

Johnny Walnuts drops his cocktail glass

WAS THE ECONOMY STRUGGLING WHEN TRUMP TOOK OFFICE?
      Absolutely not. Trump inherited a booming economy with low unemployment and steady job growth — an easy win on day one — and he quickly claimed credit. Early in his presidency, Trump boasted about job gains starting from his election onward, crediting Obama’s final months as his own.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/fact-check-economy-booming-who-gets-credit-trump-or-obama-n908286?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

• Havok904

Participant

But But Black employment is up and the Markets are doing great…

“After a decade of escalating US household debt brought on by low wages and the national debt more than doubling over the same time frame, to $21 trillion, debt could soon put the brakes on this economic recovery, analysts warn.”

https://nypost.com/2018/09/22/next-crash-will-be-worse-than-the-great-depression-experts/

• Havok904

Participant

• Havok904

Participant

During the campaign, Trump argued that Americans should vote for him because he would rarely leave Washington. He promised that he wouldn’t go golfing or take vacations because there was too much work to do.

• Havok904

Participant

Honest Abe Drumpf is getting sued.

• Havok904

Participant

Those compromising photos of Lindsey Graham held by Russian Intel may come back to bite him

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

Havok:

When one goes on the Democrat Coalition website the first thing on left column says:

“The nation’s largest grassroots Resistance organization. ”

Not the most credible credentials  for impartial, factual  reporting.

Remain intimately at the heart of experience.

• Runole

Participant

Johnny Walnuts drops his cocktail glass

WAS THE ECONOMY STRUGGLING WHEN TRUMP TOOK OFFICE?

Absolutely not. Trump inherited a booming economy with low unemployment and steady job growth — an easy win on day one — and he quickly claimed credit. Early in his presidency, Trump boasted about job gains starting from his election onward, crediting Obama’s final months as his own.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/fact-check-economy-booming-who-gets-credit-trump-or-obama-n908286?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

Picture of chart _ Note nov 7th change
      https://www.barchart.com/futures/quotes/YMZ18/interactive-chart

picture worth a thousand words! LOL

• Anonymous

Inactive

picture worth a thousand words! LOL

You’d have to understand words first. The stock market is not “the economy.” At best, it reflects the the sometimes irrational expectation of the future economy.

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

To say the economy was good in 2016 just isn’t true.

In August of 2016, there was considerable talk on the floor that an economic downturn was coming and some were even using the word recession.

Many CEO’s were saying how it took upwards to 12 years to get  a decision on their plans, because they had to present their plans  to as many as 17 different agencies.

4 million jobs have been created since Trump took office.  That means 4 million now have jobs that didn’t have jobs in 2016. Try and tell those people that the economy was good in 2016.

In my own case, I had a slight loss overall in 22 months from Jan 1, 2015  to  Nov 4, 2016. .  In the 23 months from the election to now, I have made 2.8 mil for which I am very happy and also very grateful

There is no way anyone can convince me or the 4 million mentioned above that there was not an abrupt upswing in the economy since Trump was elected.

One can quote all the statistics,  you want.  I have actually gone thru the day to day fire of trying to predict the economy and make money.

And like so many CEO’s, I know thru experience that there has been an abrupt upturn in the economy since Trump came to office.

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

Crown:

The only thing that affects the market long term is earnings.

If an earning increase does not accompany a rise in the market,the rise soon corrects.

Earnings are the life-blood of the market.

The market is going  up because US Corps are making more money.

Pay attention to the market from from about Oct 6th to Oct 20, 2018.   This is when most earnings for the 3rd quarter are announced.

See how companies make large moves up or down depending on their reported earnings for the 3rd calendar quarter and their reported projected earnings for the 4th calendar quarter.

The number bandied about by brokerage  houses for the increase in 3rd quarter Corp earnings is 22%. Whether the increase is this big remains to be seen.  But it sure looks like it will be significant.

• Havok904

Participant

The Market is not a true gauge of the economy.

We’re sitting on a huge credit bubble that’s about to burst.

Get over it.

• Havok904

Participant

Trump and Kim are in love

• Havok904

Participant

• Havok904

Participant

• Havok904

Participant

When are you gonna release your tax returns?

• Havok904

Participant

@Runnyhole

You’re two months behind.

That “Market is an indicator of the country’s economic health”
      myth has been shredded to pieces already.

Thanks for participating.

• Havok904

Participant

Oh Lawdy.

Drumpf’s sister is a crook too.

Viewing 57 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.