Saturday, April 20, 2019

Trump's Political Accomplishments

This topic contains 300 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Havok904 Feb. 13, 2019 at 9:47 pm.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 301 total)
  • Author

THECHEFO
    Participant

Stop being the world police.

I want a balanced budget. I’ve always wanted a balanced budget. Stop spending, more revenue, tax relief for the working middle class

Wait, so you are a Trump supporter?!?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  THECHEFO.

Schianoismyhero
    Participant

Trump doesnt own those viewpoints and his solutions are never going to fix them

Rating: -2. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...

THECHEFO
    Participant

Trump doesnt own those viewpoints and his solutions are never going to fix them

So wanting to withdraw troops from Syria and Afghanistan isn’t something Trump is actively pushing? Let me guess, he just says those things but in reality he’s sneaking 100k Troops in just to F with leftists, right?

+1
    Rating: +1. From 1 vote.
    Please wait...

Schianoismyhero
    Participant

Lol… this just shows your stupidity. Syria and Russia have a well documented history. His military advisors told him not to pull out but someone else *wink wink* happened to have a backdoor conversation with him and them wouldn’t you guess it, he quickly pulls out…

I’m all for getting out of these world conflicts but Trump’s position is not altruistic… sorry just no.

Thanks for playing along tho

Rating: -1. From 1 vote.
    Please wait...

THECHEFO
    Participant

So he is for those things, but not because he’s held those viewpoints for decades, it’s because Russia bought $5k in Facebook ads, thus turning the election in trump’s favor, so he owes them. Does that about sum it up?

+1
    Please wait...

Schianoismyhero
    Participant

A perfect example of the cocoon. Love it.

Please wait...

THECHEFO
    Participant

A perfect example of the cocoon. Love it.

If you’re going to be a lazy F, just don’t bother to respond. If you have some integrity, either rebut the argument, or throw up the white flag like a man.

+1
    Please wait...

Schianoismyhero
    Participant

Ok I’ll spell it out for you. Russia had more of an influence than “5k in Facebook ads”.

Pretty annoying spelling out these basic concepts for you, but what do you expect from the spoon fed, snowflake MAGA crowd.

Please wait...

THECHEFO
    Participant

Ok I’ll spell it out for you. Russia had more of an influence than “5k in Facebook ads”.

Right … So if you dig further into this, what you’ll find is Russia didn’t/doesn’t give a F either way. Their intent was to cause chaos and distrust in Trump and Clinton. They ran negative ads and campaigns against both. Their bottom line was an attempt to weaken the country.

Ask yourself, who is constantly undermining the country currently?

+1
    Please wait...

Schianoismyhero
    Participant

You’re just wrong. They hacked the DNC and wanted to subvert our election with the intent of getting Trump elected. Thus Trump’s team getting indicted one by one.

They colluded. Fucking traitors to democracy, colluding with a foreign dictator in a communist country.

Please wait...

THECHEFO
    Participant

You’re just wrong. They hacked the DNC and wanted to subvert our election with the intent of getting Trump elected. Thus Trump’s team getting indicted one by one.

They colluded. Fucking traitors to democracy, colluding with a foreign dictator in a communist country.

FFS you are naive.

Seth Rich. Look him up. You claim you were a Sanders supporter but you’ve obviously just been skimming the headlines.

Never-mind, I know you’re a lazy F and you won’t research a damn thing. He worked for the DNC. He saw the BS that was going on with Bernie, so he copied the emails and leaked them to Wikileaks. He was later found dead, shot twice in the back in a “burglary gone wrong” where they didn’t steal his wallet, phone, or watch.

+1
    Please wait...

Schianoismyhero
    Participant

When you get everything from alt-right echo chambers…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/blogs-trending-43727858

I bet you think the moon landing was fake and the earth is flat too, huh?

Please wait...

THECHEFO
    Participant

When you get everything from alt-right echo chambers…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/blogs-trending-43727858

I bet you think the moon landing was fake and the earth is flat too, huh?

Yes, because People that rob others typically leave all the valuables at the scene. Again, nothing to see here, Timmy.

+1
    Please wait...

Morgan
    Participant

Trump rejects DACA deal w/ $26 billion for his wall (that Mex was going to pay)…..accepts $1.3 billiion instead.

The dealmaker calls this winning?

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-01-07/trump-s-shutdown-proves-he-was-never-a-great-dealmaker

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

-------------------------------------------
    Following the Bucs since 1981

Morgan
    Participant

Witch Coulter calls out cowardly Trump?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

-------------------------------------------
    Following the Bucs since 1981

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 301 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.