Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 15 reply threads

• Author

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

Okay, with all of the hype about this kid in training camp and preseason you’d think he’d have at least 4 or 5 sacks by now. I haven’t seen anything out of him to change my mind about this pick. We should have gone DB in the first. Tryon is a life long backup.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Lol

• Vance

Participant

You drunk

• Hit55Fan

Participant

same old board.. people with no patients.

• Greattimes

Participant

No doctors on this board? That is disappointing.
      (sorry, couldn’t resist)

• TBChucky

Participant

Good catch.. lol.. I didn’t notice till I read your reply..

• buccnation

Participant

He’s consistently looked good imo. He was applying pressure early in the Rams game and has been solid through the first 3 weeks.

In a redraft, he’s a top 20 pick so far.

• theknees

Participant

Yeah, this is a dumb post. We should have taken a DB or an OL with the second round pick. Tryon is going to be fantastic as a Buc. Give him a chance.

• Lord Nemesis

Participant

Yeah, he’s not Lawrence Taylor after 3 games

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

You drunk

Got anything to prove me wrong?

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

I’m not a doctor so naturally I wouldn’t have any patients.

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

He’s consistently looked good imo. He was applying pressure early in the Rams game and has been solid through the first 3 weeks.

lol. Gerald McCoy applied pressure.

• Schwifty9

Participant

I was hardcore anti Tryon after before and after the draft, based purely on the college tape available on him.

And I have to admit, he looks like a completely different player than the one I saw playing at Washington. He has blossomed athletically, and while he doesn’t have any sacks, I think he has a bright future.

That being said, he is still raw and incomplete, and the pass rush as a whole has been hugely disappointing, and that needs to change fast if we want to repeat.

• Schwifty9

Participant

Trask on the other hand? Dude sucks. Total waste of a pick. Should definitely have been Joseph Ossai or Paulson Adebo.

• Diehard Astheycome

Participant

Amen to Adebo in rd 2!! Or since we had a draft to get a little creative. Trade up for A.Samuel Jr or JOK would have been okay with me as well. Complete failure in rd 2. Which was a staple for Tampa drafts for quite a long time.

• TB-BucFan4Life

Participant

I was hardcore anti Tryon after before and after the draft, based purely on the college tape available on him.

And I have to admit, he looks like a completely different player than the one I saw playing at Washington. He has blossomed athletically, and while he doesn’t have any sacks, I think he has a bright future.

That being said, he is still raw and incomplete, and the pass rush as a whole has been hugely disappointing, and that needs to change fast if we want to repeat.

He looked good in preseason but, regular season he’s totally under performed. A couple of splash plays and that’s it. Not impressed. I don’t think we have ever hit on a DE other than Selmon.

• TCB2W!

Participant

lol. Gerald McCoy applied pressure.

Gerald McCoy had 3 sacks and 12 QB hits his first season as a starter. It’s week 3 as a backup two games.

As far as the “prove me wrong,” it goes both ways. He was out of football for a year. He needs time to adjust to the speed of the NFL. He needs time not to have to think about the play call and just be instinctive. Prove me wrong.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Lol @ tryon been a bust.

At least the dude gets on the field.

Hows trask looking?

What? We won’t know for 5+ years? If ever? Bummer..

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.