Tua injured

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    freddy
    Participant

He did not look good and depending on the injury, is not only out this year, but could miss a lot of time in 2020, be it college or the NFL.

So the question, let’s say the Bucs are picking 10th, Winston is on a new 3 year contract with the last two years voidable and Tua is there but won’t be able to play in 2020. Do you draft him?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Bucman
    Participant

He had no business being in the game at that point.

If he makes it to 10, you take the chance. But tbh I’m not sold Tua is going to be any good in the NFL.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Bucman
    Participant

Double post but..

It was just posted on twitter it may be career ending.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    tpeluso
    Participant

Not the way I wanted to beat Alabama in two weeks. #WDE

Hope Tua has a better outcome than Bo did.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Greattimes
    Participant

Even if Tua’s injury proves to be not that serious, NFL teams will have concerns about Tau being fragile.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Mic
    Participant

Out for the year most likely so his rookie year is a red shirt year. Let him truly recover. Ankle surgery and now hip surgery starting to question if you should spend a first on qb like him who scrambles a bit

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    zothhh0
    Participant

From what I read, the problem with Jackson isn’t that his hip was injured, it’s that it went necrotic.  Tua got immediate medical attention and from everything I’ve been reading there’s no reason to anticipate the same outcome.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Soul Bro
    Participant

Seems like a great kid. Would love to have him on the Bucs, even if it meant being patient.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    dexmonkey
    Participant

No way. Too many injuries and you damn sure can’t take him if he declares this season

With that injury I can’t see it because that isn’t going to be healed by the draft

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Crazyhorse54
    Participant

While it seems to very astute to declare the young man out forever, let’s wait and see how he recovers.  None of us is an NFL executive so it is not our call.  Opinion? Ok. Declaration of career-ending? Not our call.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Crazyhorse54
    Participant

While it seems to very astute to declare the young man out forever, let’s wait and see how he recovers.  None of us is an NFL executive so it is not our call.  Opinion? Ok. Declaration of career-ending? Not our call.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    GottaJaboo
    Blocked

I hate that he got injured but, the Tua hype is off the charts. He’s not very good under pressure. He’s really good without it. He doesn’t face much pressure at Bama, he will in the pros. I don’t see him being very good in the pros at all.

Jalen Hurts is a much better pro prospect.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

GoldsonAges on 2nd round pick, Safety, Justin Evans, out of Texas A&M - "coaching can’t fix this".

Roy
    Participant

No way. Too many injuries and you damn sure can’t take him if he declares this season

With that injury I can’t see it because that isn’t going to be healed by the draft

Tua should just stay in school and get his degree and declare for the draft next year.  He doesn’t have anything to prove on the field.   He should rehab and get ready for the 2021 combine and pro day.    Another option would be to enter the supplemental draft in July.  But in the end why enter the 2019 draft at all?  You won’t be able to do the pre-draft assessments.  You might not be able to be 100% in training camp.  So teams will devalue you in the draft.  Just wait it out until 2021.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Jalen Hurts is a much better pro prospect.

Hurts is not an NFL quarterback.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    tampaspicer
    Participant

Damn what are the Dolphins going to do now? LOL

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.