Viewing 14 reply threads

• Author

• NotDeadYet

Participant

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/transactions/    andhttp://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000518343/article/nfl-roster-cuts-tracker

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

Nothing shocking there.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here’s a kind of alright/interesting name – Lb Khairi Fortt; but, the Bucs probably don’t need him.Some Bucs fans probably already know that Soloman Patton got released . . . again.  Josh Johnson's released . . . again; we're probably not that interested in him.  Although, one could trade Glennon now maybe, and sign Josh Johnson now?Titans release former Bucs linebacker Nate Askew; also, Chaz Sutton(linebacker for them; De for us).

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

Here's a kind of alright/interesting name - Lb Khairi Fortt; but, the Bucs probably don't need him.Some Bucs fans probably already know that Soloman Patton got released . . . again.  Josh Johnson's released . . . again; we're probably not that interested in him.  Although, one could trade Glennon now maybe, and sign Josh Johnson now?

I saw that Josh Johnson news the other day. But if Mike was gone might as well just roll with Loboto.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I saw that Josh Johnson news the other day. But if Mike was gone might as well just roll with Loboto.About even between Loboto and Josh Johnson, I suppose.  I saw some team has an interesting athletic Qb; forget which team and what the Qb's name was.

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

Jason La Canfora ?@JasonLaCanfora 1h1 hour ago Which QB will teams who lose a starter be most interested in trading for? Glad you asked: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/25284936/why-mike-glennon-tops-qb-trade-options-when-the-first-starter-goes-down Why Mike Glennon tops QB trade options when the first starter drops There is going to be a contending team that loses a quarterback, or a potentially-contending team that isn't satisfied with what it is getting from its starter. And there will be trade options. Several of them. I had a personnel man I trust -- and whose evaluations have been pretty damn good over the years -- rank the available trade options. This guy was pretty adamant that the Buccaneers' Mike Glennon would be the most sought-after trade chip in this scenario. "He's better than a lot of guys starting in this league," he said. With Jameis Winston in town and the Bucs a rebuilding team, and Glennon getting deeper in his rookie deal, this makes a lot of sense. The Bucs need draft picks and Winston will do well to have a veteran backup around him moving forward -- a guy who has already seen everything.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

I saw that Josh Johnson news the other day. But if Mike was gone might as well just roll with Loboto.

About even between Loboto and Josh Johnson, I suppose.  I saw some team has an interesting athletic Qb; forget which team and what the Qb's name was.I am hoping for a Oline pickup. Or even more than one.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Johnson actually had a pretty damn good preseason debut. But that team’s committed to at least entertaining the idea that they’ll go to McCarron eventually so JJ was out a spot. If we trade Glennon, wouldn't be a bad guy to bring in. Familiarity with the area/community, a veteran who has been on winning teams, and a backup who can make some plays in spot duty.

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

Jason La Canfora ?@JasonLaCanfora 1h1 hour ago Which QB will teams who lose a starter be most interested in trading for? Glad you asked: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/25284936/why-mike-glennon-tops-qb-trade-options-when-the-first-starter-goes-down Why Mike Glennon tops QB trade options when the first starter drops There is going to be a contending team that loses a quarterback, or a potentially-contending team that isn't satisfied with what it is getting from its starter. And there will be trade options. Several of them. I had a personnel man I trust -- and whose evaluations have been pretty damn good over the years -- rank the available trade options. This guy was pretty adamant that the Buccaneers' Mike Glennon would be the most sought-after trade chip in this scenario. "He's better than a lot of guys starting in this league," he said. With Jameis Winston in town and the Bucs a rebuilding team, and Glennon getting deeper in his rookie deal, this makes a lot of sense. The Bucs need draft picks and Winston will do well to have a veteran backup around him moving forward -- a guy who has already seen everything.

Lovie and them seem set on keeping Mike so I don't think they bite.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bears cut CB Tim Jennings…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bears cut CB Tim Jennings...

Get em Lovie

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buccaneers drop 10, including seventh-rounder Joey IosefaPosted by Josh Alper on August 30, 2015, 5:38 PM EDTThe Buccaneers have made their first moves on the way to 75 players and one of the guys jettisoned was part of their 2015 draft class.The team has waived seventh-round running back Joey Iosefa. Iosefa played tailback in college at Hawaii, but was moved to fullback with the Buccaneers after he joined the team. He had no carries or receptions in the preseason. Veteran Jorvorskie Lane is now the only fullback on the Tampa roster.Iosefa is the only member of the seven-man draft class to leave the team thus far.The Buccaneers also waived running back Dominique Brown, defensive tackle Quayshawne Buckley, offensive lineman Antoine Everett, long-snapper Brandon Hartson, safety Kimario McFadden, punter Karl Schmitz, cornerback Al-Hajj Shabazz, defensive end George Uko and defensive end Jamal Young.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A little surprising they dropped both their young bigs, Dominique Brown and Joey Iosefa. Maybe Mike James survives after all.  Also Ray Perkins' guy, DE Jamal Young, didn't make it...

Please wait…

• billym

Participant

Turk sighting… I thought Dan stopped by.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

About even between Loboto and Josh Johnson, I suppose.  I saw some team has an interesting athletic Qb; forget which team and what the Qb's name was.

I am hoping for a Oline pickup. Or even more than one.Phil Sims, Cardinals. He looks alright. He can throw he ball. But there number 3 tight end (Ifeiany Momah, 6'7", 260ish, good hands and pretty fast), Bucs NEED that guy!!

Please wait…

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.