Viewing 19 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

and no Mariota game thread yet? I’m disappointed in you Mariota “fans”.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mariota not looking that bad actually. He seems to have settled a bit more from his first game. Hopefully we can see similar improvement in Winston tomorrow night.Game is on FOX 13, locally.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Actually, Trent Busterson was the highest drafted RB in years, not Adrian Peterson. I know how the announcer would forget, though – I actually forgot he ever played in the NFL there for a second myself.Man, what a bust that guy was - if he was a QB, he'd be up there with Leaf and Russell. And to think, some people on this board wanted to draft that waste of space.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That INT by Cox was sick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looked fine in that first series. I am actually pulling for both rookies, Winston and Mariota. I’d love to see them both succeed and develop a great rivalry over the next 15 years.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Actually, Trent Busterson was the highest drafted RB in years, not Adrian Peterson. I know how the announcer would forget, though - I actually forgot he ever played in the NFL there for a second myself.Man, what a bust that guy was - if he was a QB, he'd be up there with Leaf and Russell. And to think, some people on this board wanted to draft that waste of space.

He was saying Gurley was the highest drafted RB "Since" AP.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looked fine in that first series. I am actually pulling for both rookies, Winston and Mariota. I'd love to see them both succeed and develop a great rivalry over the next 15 years.

Agreed. When he pulled the Rams offsides with the hard count, I was seriously impressed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looked fine in that first series. I am actually pulling for both rookies, Winston and Mariota. I'd love to see them both succeed and develop a great rivalry over the next 15 years.

Agreed. When he pulled the Rams offsides with the hard count, I was seriously impressed.

The play fake on first play as well, sold it pretty good.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Actually, Trent Busterson was the highest drafted RB in years, not Adrian Peterson. I know how the announcer would forget, though - I actually forgot he ever played in the NFL there for a second myself.Man, what a bust that guy was - if he was a QB, he'd be up there with Leaf and Russell. And to think, some people on this board wanted to draft that waste of space.

He was saying Gurley was the highest drafted RB "Since" AP.

Except he wasn't, because Busterson was.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hell of a throw to the tight end on the run. Wow.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hell of a throw to the tight end on the run. Wow.

Yeah. I hope Lovie is paying attention to those PAF's and rollouts.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mariota is going to be a very good QB, regardless of what that Winston fanboy extreme rodtoastjones thinks. I like Winston myself, so I’m not upset that the Bucs ended up with him, but Mariota’s release is FAAAAAAAAAAAR superior to Winston’s – that’s a really big deal.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He looks like a 5th year vet. I’m seriously impressed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Preseason is fun

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Barron just dropped an interception from Mariota

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Barron just dropped an interception from Mariota

Had the TE wide open crossing underneath, most likely for a first down.  I believe he'll learn from that.

Please wait…

• lfer2rrt

Participant

Mettenberger will start. He’s playing better ball right now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good drive for Winston.

Please wait…

• snidley

Participant

Evans was dogging it on that deep route. He has to step it up!

Please wait…

• snidley

Participant

Another missed opportunity by Evans. Gruden was too busy Sn the DBs D that he neglected to say that Evans got his hands on the ball and should have caught it but since he didn’t the DB is great lol… Should have caught that!

Please wait…

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.