Viewing 51 reply threads

• Author

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great article from a Pat’s fan. Clearly a guy with some inside knowledge. Is this 10lb’s famous source?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Three ways actually.3  McCown gets seriously injured.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Even if they are playing relatively equal in the pre-season, Glennon gets the start.  McCown is not used to being a starter, he’s more comfortable in the backup role.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Even if they are playing relatively equal in the pre-season, Glennon gets the start.  McCown is not used to being a starter, he's more comfortable in the backup role.

riiiiiiight.....and we all know Glennon is more comfortable in a starter's role.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Glennon will have McCown’s back. If they need him, he’ll be ready. With a year’s experience and now an opportunity to work with a real NFL pro, Glennon should be that much wiser going into his second year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Even if they are playing relatively equal in the pre-season, Glennon gets the start.  McCown is not used to being a starter, he's more comfortable in the backup role.

Lol...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did we bring in Joe Montana or some other world beater that I’m not aware of. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did we bring in Joe Montana or some other world beater that I'm not aware of.

Why are you asking me? You're the one with the inside scoop at OBP.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

riiiiiiight.....and we all know Glennon is more comfortable in a starter's role.

Yeah, he's always been riding the bench since entering the NFL.    Are you going to deny facts??

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, he's always been riding the bench since entering the NFL.    Are you going to deny facts??

Like how he never threw for more than 2 TD's a game? Or that he never threw for over 275 yards in a single game? Or the fact that he led the 32nd ranked offense in the league? The fact that he ranked toward the bottom in the league in most QB categories?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Like how he never threw for more than 2 TD's a game? Or that he never threw for over 275 yards in a single game? Or the fact that he led the 32nd ranked offense in the league? The fact that he ranked toward the bottom in the league in most QB categories?

Must we trot out that he was a rookie on the worst offensively talented team in the league? He set a rookie record in spite of this. Glennon starts in September.  It's no biggie, we will allow you to root for him and the Bucs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nope. Fact is he led the worst offense in the league last year and i'd like to see better, much better than he has to offer.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?  If Glennon doesn't start the 1st game of the season, you will take a powder?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No one has been willing to take a bet with me on this topic.  It’s no biggie. I have many more predictions regarding this team and our division as we get closer to the season. All of them start with one basic premise, Lovie is our coach and Licht is our GM. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No one has been willing to take a bet with me on this topic.  It's no biggie. I have many more predictions regarding this team and our division as we get closer to the season. All of them start with one basic premise, Lovie is our coach and Licht is our GM.

Surrender noted.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No one has been willing to take a bet with me on this topic.  It's no biggie. I have many more predictions regarding this team and our division as we get closer to the season. All of them start with one basic premise, Lovie is our coach and Licht is our GM.

Lmao. He just asked if you'd put your money where your mouth is and then you avoid it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A powder?  I won’t fall prey to your dainty games but I’ll take any bet regarding this.  Just make in something less femboyish and you are on.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Surrender noted.

Reminds me of a guy I trained with in California years ago. First day in, the guy was the biggest sh*t talker out of the group. By the second day, I watched this guy crawling on hands and knees in tears; only to give that bell a nice, weak, cowardly 3 rings.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Three ways actually.3  McCown gets seriously injured.

I'm pretty sure that is 1 & 2 also

Please wait…

• bcwizard

Participant

Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?  If Glennon doesn't start the 1st game of the season, you will take a powder?

so its a bet then? if Glennon doesn't start the 1st game of the season then this bass guy quits the boards?Nice

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

so its a bet then? if Glennon doesn't start the 1st game of the season then this bass guy quits the boards?Nice

One season suspension from the boards.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shit, if he doesn’t take the bet I will.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Surrender noted.

Reminds me of a guy I trained with in California years ago. First day in, the guy was the biggest sh*t talker out of the group. By the second day, I watched this guy crawling on hands and knees in tears; only to give that bell a nice, weak, cowardly 3 rings.

Well, BUD/S has a habit of doing that.  ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Surrender noted.

Well, BUD/S has a habit of doing that.  ;)

Yes it does.  ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. Like I said before, the birth of multiple accounts. He doesn't have the class of Chace.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

“McCown is not used to being a starter, he’s more comfortable in the backup role.”Quite Javaesque. Entertaining, but not to be taken seriously.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"McCown is not used to being a starter, he's more comfortable in the backup role."Quite Javaesque. Entertaining, but not to be taken seriously.

Was just thinking the same thing Oz.

Please wait…

• bcwizard

Participant

Lol. Like I said before, the birth of multiple accounts. He doesn't have the class of Chace.

You mean the guy posts under different names? So what's the point of their bet then?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There should be one caveat to any bet, injuries dont count. That’s too damn hard to predict. I can't say I've ever been this intrigued about our QB situation in years. I'm very interested to see how this McCown thing pans out and if he does stink it up then I'm dying to see how Glennon looks with a decent supporting cast.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ah, what would my mornings be like without another pointless Glennon argument…When's Chase's time in purgatory over btw?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie needs wins. McCown, with similar weapons that he had in Chicago, should flourish early on. Next year may be the transition year but Lovie needs flawless play early on to ensure he gets out of the gate strong. McCown is the starter for the forseeable future.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie needs wins. McCown, with similar weapons that he had in Chicago, should flourish early on. Next year may be the transition year but Lovie needs flawless play early on to ensure he gets out of the gate strong. McCown is the starter for the forseeable future.

Not sure why others don't see this. McCown is Lovie's security blanket. McCown starts, but I have no doubt that the coaching staff does believe Glennon can be the future, and these next 2-3 months of workouts, training camp and preseason will help the staff know if they have a future leader in Glennon, or if they need to go shopping for McCown's replacement.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You mean the guy posts under different names? So what's the point of their bet then?

Look, I have no interest in posting under different names.  Take the bet or not but if I lose I'm gone.

Please wait…

• bcwizard

Participant

Look, I have no interest in posting under different names.  Take the bet or not but if I lose I'm gone.

it seems like they doubt you bass .  . not sure why that would be  ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why does the bucs or McCown have to play poorly in order to allow Glennon to start?If Glennon is the better QB, then McCown could be on track to throw for 6000y and 60 TD and still lose his job.Kaepernick didnt become the starter by Smith playing poorly and probably would have bench him eventually ...if not for the injury.While Peytons injury might have put his future in doubt, they still made a rookie their starter and cut(!!) the guy that broke mulitple records the next 2 season. And you cant say anyone was surprised by Peyton not playing poorly in DEN.I see no reason why Glennon could not be the better QB or a good QB. It might not be very likely though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, I was dead wrong about us not drafting a QB or JFF not getting drafted in the top 10. 

Please wait…

• bcwizard

Participant

Yeah, I was dead wrong about us not drafting a QB or JFF not getting drafted in the top 10.

I am not sure what that means, but I thought we were discussing your comments about Glennon. Isn't that what the bet was about?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DealBookmarked for opening day.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DealBookmarked for opening day.

I'll be a witness

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bwahahahahahaha!!!Nothing worse than a welcher with no shame.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thank God you found the original thread….. what-say-you RodToast?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thank God you found the original thread..... what-say-you RodToast?

resized_the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-dont-always-lose-a-bet-but-when-i-do-i-welch-on-it-213114.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

the RodToast silence is deafening

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

is THIS type of buffoonery that makes me wish to meet some of these guys in  person. Geezus!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Weird since I called him 10lb in another thread earlier, and rod responded.

Those rib injuries can linger. He could miss 4-6 weeks. It's not the kind of thing that's all better in 14 days.

I'm going to go ahead and say that he doesn't have any rib injury.

Cam has looked terrible this preseason. He has been out of sync with his receivers and has made bad decisions. 10lb is saying that it's all just a ruse and Cam will march out in the season opener and throw for 400 yards and 5 TDs.I think we should consider the track record of his predictions for the season opener before jumping to any conclusions.

I think we should prepare for the kittens like Cam is perfectly healthy, and if he starts hammer him like he stole a computer at UF or something.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seems he lost track of which log in he was under. I’m surprised others don’t slip up as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

hahaha, even more proof

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seems he lost track of which log in he was under. I'm surprised others don't slip up as well.

What do you take me for ? Some sort of amatuer ??

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seems he lost track of which log in he was under. I'm surprised others don't slip up as well.

nah, bro....you're definitely an expert at it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No. You are definitely in the big show. Bass, is barely hanging on in the farm league.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lmao

Please wait…

Viewing 51 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.