Viewing 28 reply threads

• Author

• BucNY

Participant

The intro says it perfectly about Teddy. If you like the schtick that JFF puts on, I can see why you don’t like this kid. Check out the pocket presence at 3:35.http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nwXqubJpNlg Check out the pocket presence here on JFF. No one even remotely close to pressuring him and he choses to leave the pocket anyway.http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bBgf5PBsszI

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

BEAST

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Baller.

Please wait…

• BConnell88

Participant

Glennon is better than  Teddy. Manziel or bust.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Teddy will be the best from this class.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Teddy will be the best from this class.

Yep.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m gonna be so pissed if Teddy is picked before us.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d take Teddy over anyone in the last 5 years besides Andrew Luck

Please wait…

• dalbuc

Participant

I like teddy also.  Its funny just not to long ago he is the #1 cant miss guy, now most have him sliding past us.  I don’t get it, why is that pro day or what?  If he is there when we pick we have to take him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we do get the guy.  I HOPE that he will have the ability to hold a clipboard for 2014.  Build up mass and work up into the Tedford offense.oh please baby jesus.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Teddy is a perfect fit for Tedfords O too. I would be shocked if we past on him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000340279/article/teddy-bridgewater-working-with-brandon-marshall-jay-cutler

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I cannot put into words how pissed off and sad I will be if Teddy is there for us at #7 and we PASS on him.If we're lucky enough for him to be there, he HAS TO BE the pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ah Ha!    Another Bears to Bucs connection!!!!;)

Please wait…

• dalbuc

Participant

We have to take him if he is there.  I don’t think we will be in this position again for some time, so the time is now.  If he is there take him.  Maybe its a better bet they spend the next 3 or 4 years wishing they was in this spot with a chance for a QB, so it makes no sense that they don’t go after one now.  And by the way why are the bears putting so much emphasis on this guy?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Can’t wait to go to Soldier Field this season and watch Lovie show up his former team and watch Teddy B, Doug, V-Jax, and Moncrief put on a show.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That’d be something to watch!! I just don’t understand how people can watch him play and come away thinking that the kid just doesn’t have it

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We seriously need a ‘Like” button on this board  ^^^^^

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Passing on Teddy would make me more angry than the time we passed on Steven Jackson for Michael Clayton.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Passing on Teddy would make me more angry than the time we passed on Steven Jackson for Michael Clayton.

Much much angrier, and I was pissed at the MC pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Can't wait to go to Soldier Field this season and watch Lovie show up his former team and watch Teddy B, Doug, V-Jax, and Moncrief put on a show.

I plan to be there as well. Lovie's homecoming though so prepare for an extra pricey ticket.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Can't wait to go to Soldier Field this season and watch Lovie show up his former team and watch Teddy B, Doug, V-Jax, and Moncrief put on a show.

I plan to be there as well. Lovie's homecoming though so prepare for an extra pricey ticket.

I plan on purchasing as soon as they come available. I'm moving to Indianapolis in the next few months, so I will be less than 3 hours for Chicago...so even if I had to pay a little more for the ticket, I won't be paying for much else but gas and food.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I plan on purchasing as soon as they come available. I'm moving to Indianapolis in the next few months, so I will be less than 3 hours for Chicago...so even if I had to pay a little more for the ticket, I won't be paying for much else but gas and food.

No **CENSORED**, I'm from Indy and moved to Chi a couple years ago. Great city - has that midwest charm but is still growing and is a site for a lot of big events (Final Fours, SB, B1G Ten Tourney, etc). I think you'll like it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No **CENSORED**, I'm from Indy and moved to Chi a couple years ago. Great city - has that midwest charm but is still growing and is a site for a lot of big events (Final Fours, SB, B1G Ten Tourney, etc). I think you'll like it.

I think so as well. I am heading out there early next month to check out a few spots for residence. Right now, I'm leaning toward the Riley Towers, but I need to see the place and everything in that area before I finalize that decision. Yea, final four will be there next year and also the Bucs come to Indy in 2015, there is a bonus Bucs game for me aside from the annual trip I make to Tampa every year.Anyway, seeing the Bucs next year will be that much sweeter if we were able to land Teddy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah I was there when Peyton tore us up a few years ago (Tanard laid that nasty hit on Dallas though) so it’d be nice to get some revenge, especially since most of my friends are Colts fans and beating Curtis Painter wasn’t all that satisfying when they have the gamethatneverhappened.Anyway, couple of my friends just moved out of the Riley Towers, so PM me if you want/need some info.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Had to go find the video. Man remember when the NFL was fun?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsZZP6h6NMI

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

BucNY, You show a video of Manziel moving out of the pocket and then throwing a TD pass as an example of poor pocket presence? Did I miss something or did he not throw a touchdown pass?  Johnny threw for more TD’s, rushed for more yardage, scored more rushing TD’s then Teddy and against far superior competition. Manziel played against the likes of Auburn, Alabama, LSU, Missouri, Arkansas,and Miss. State. Teddy played teams like the Rutgers, Ohio (not Ohio State), Eastern Kentucky, Fla. International, UCF, Memphis, and Houston. I'll take Manziel over Bridgewater any day.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Teddy is the only QB I’d be happy with at #7. Accuracy and the ability to hit receivers in small windows is what will allow him to thrive in this offense…….we all know VJax isn’t getting a ton of separation.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No Skipper you didn’t miss anything.  The issue at hand isn’t his effectivenss in college. He was first freshman to ever win a heisman so clearly he was effective, to say the least.  The issue is, or at least should be, does his game translate to the NFL. Can he  do the things that made him special in college, in the NFL. My position with Johnny and running QBs in general are that at some point, they’ll have to stop running and be able to function as a pocket passer.NFL rules, NFL defensive talent, NFL defensive coaching are all things that will make his scrambling and improvisional skills much less effective in the NFL. Do I think he can be an effective pocket passer? Maybe, but I do not think he's one currently. People look at guys like Russell Wilson and say hey, he runs and he's effective. Well there is small difference in JFF's game and Wilson's game. Wilson can and does function in the pocket. From time to time the pocket breaks down and he can run effectively. That isn't the case with JFF. He's always looking to run, case in point the clip. He could have just as easily stayed in the pocket and threw that TD but he didn't. He chose to run and he does that often. He looks uncomfortable in the pocket and more comfortable running. A running QB, Mike Vick, is easy to stop. A pocket passer who can also run, Aaron Rogers,  is very difficult to stop.

Please wait…

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.