Shop the newest Tampa Bay Buccaneers fan gear at Fanatics!

Underrated Bands

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Iowabucfan
    Participant

There is too much political stuff here. therefore, lets lighten things up. I went to high school during the 70’s which was the golden age of Classic Rock. I have 3 bands that are underrated:1. Jethro Tull: Everybody thinks of Aqualung. But, they have other albums that, I think, are so much better. Like "Living in the Past", "Songs from the Wood", "Heavy Horses", "A", "Too Old to Rock and Roll, To Young to Die", and others.2. Peter Gabriel and Genesis: Especially "The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway" which is brilliant. I like this version of Genesis better than Phil Collins version of Genesis, which was good.3. Weird Al Yankovich: His band is full of brilliant musicians and he carved out his own niche.What are your 3 underrated bands?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 2 Corinthians 3:17

Anonymous
    Inactive

Here are some candidates…SpiritFrank ZappaBad Finger  ( Since Breaking Bad that has changed)For BluesCanned HeatJohnny WinterAlbert King

Zombies Them with Van MorrisonYardbirds

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

JT put on great shows back awhile. Ian Anderson is something else.Too many underrated bands to name

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Here are some candidates...SpiritFrank ZappaBad Finger  ( Since Breaking Bad that has changed)For BluesCanned HeatJohnny WinterAlbert King

Zombies Them with Van MorrisonYardbirds

Spirit?? Damn, Ru, I'm kind of feeling bad now about all those things I said about you ....  😉A few more ...Free Humble PieQuicksilver Messenger ServiceJames GangIron ButterflyJo Jo GunneWishbone Ash

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.