Viewing 33 reply threads

• Author

• CCCP

Participant

Well it’s 17 months, but 18 sounds better.Anywho I wanted to give a little time so I could be fair in my assessment and I must say the new uniform still stinks.xp6qeax.gifWhoever created this mock-up should get hired... and of course fire the hacks at Nike.[img width=111 height=200]http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab193/wpeters815/NFL%20Redesign%202015/Buccaneers.jpg~original[/img]

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You must not be a “morning person”.#alarmclockfont

Please wait…

• JonMott

Participant

I feel like black, grey, red and white would be badass colors

Please wait…

• vlagatta

I agree with the commie

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Well it's 17 months, but 18 sounds better.Anywho I wanted to give a little time so I could be fair in my assessment and I must say the new uniform still stinks.xp6qeax.gifWhoever created this mock-up should get hired... and of course fire the hacks at Nike.[img width=111 height=200]http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab193/wpeters815/NFL%20Redesign%202015/Buccaneers.jpg~original[/img]

Maybe because the uniforms are associated with losing. The orange uniforms were only loved when they came back as throwbacks.

Please wait…

• redwolf384

Participant

Still hideous.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m not a fan of the current unis but changing those numbers would sure go a long way.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The white ones are still very badass and the red ones look better under the lights than during day games or on fans.I hate those mockups other than the orange one that's kind of a nice throwback.I'm still confused why we never wore those black uniforms that we always sold as alternates.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have always hated the color orange and I always will. I wish we dished it all together. It clashes with everything.Delete the orange and change the numbers and I'd be happy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe because the uniforms are associated with losing. The orange uniforms were only loved when they came back as throwbacks.

I grew up wearing the orange and while I'm with Brooks and Sapps when in 97 when they changed it, it's been long enough. The current uniforms are super generic, the colors stink and have nothing to do with Florida or Tampa, they're just that way to be that way. The Pewter and Red I the Bucs made their own, this current uniform is just Nike being God awful at their job, which is what happens when you put a bunch of west coast fruits in charge of something.Anywho it's been what, 18 years since they changed from orange? People still associating those uniforms with anything other than being color looking and looking like the Bucs are being deep thinkers for the sake of being deep thinkers, and by that I mean boring. For the players that played with both, that's one thing, but for a fan, I still have orange gear and I've always liked it more - but I also liked the pewter and red. This current uniform is a disgrace.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have always hated the color orange and I always will. I wish we dished it all together. It clashes with everything.Delete the orange and change the numbers and I'd be happy.

The Bucs orange was great, it felt like the colors of a tropical/sub-tropical climate - also if you think the current uniform would be good if we just got rid of that (and changed the numbers) shows you're not really someone that should have a say in any type of design work, in other words go put a resume into Nike, I'm sure they'll hire you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Bucs orange was great, it felt like the colors of a tropical/sub-tropical climate - also if you think the current uniform would be good if we just got rid of that (and changed the numbers) shows you're not really someone that should have a say in any type of design work, in other words go put a resume into Nike, I'm sure they'll hire you.

Luckily I think I still get to keep my job in IT.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The uni’s are hideous

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like ours but just give us what that they gave the Browns. Those unis are beautiful.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Still the ugliest uniforms in the league….time will never change that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Worst uniform in the league.Sad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I love them!Except the font. Turn that into the "practice pirate" font (you guys know what I mean?), and harden the logo a bit and it's set.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

with the renewed enthusiasm for the season, unis are looking much stronger.  the uni looks great on Kwon in BP1s tagline.  winners make unis look good.as for the numbers, im still not sold on them, but some of he digits aint awful.i do like that mockup that cccp had originally, not sure if the white helmets would fly.  i certainly dont see the team dropping the pewter, i just cant believe they have so much trouble lightening it up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Lovie goes after 2016, then that would be a good time to change back to what we last had.  New head coach and get the good uniforms back.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Well it's 17 months, but 18 sounds better.Anywho I wanted to give a little time so I could be fair in my assessment and I must say the new uniform still stinks.xp6qeax.gifWhoever created this mock-up should get hired... and of course fire the hacks at Nike.[img width=111 height=200]http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab193/wpeters815/NFL%20Redesign%202015/Buccaneers.jpg~original[/img]

Not even then and mostly the younger generations like them as throwbacks. Not sure how anyone who lived through those days can stand them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

18 months later and I say there was still nothing wrong with our previous uniforms. They were some of the best in the league. Don’t change what isn’t broken.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

These new uniforms need a tweak and they will be the best. Pirate font, meaner logo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gotta keep the chrome though.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

These new uniforms need a tweak and they will be the best. Pirate font, meaner logo.

And they'd still suck just a little less. Kinda like comparing McCown to Glennon.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If we had the same setup as the Browns but it red, pewter, white and black… those would be sweet.And all pewter alternate (the real grayish looking pewter) with black letters, and red accent.. #winning.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I really liked the Super Bowl uniforms and saw no need to change them. Loved the throwback orange games once a year too.But I have to type, the uniforms last Monday night looked damn good. A LOT better than the ones worn on Saturday night. And they were exactly the same. Hmmm

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am trying to become a fan of the new uniforms but it just needs major tweaks … The font to me is the worst …  I am a novice with paint shop but tried to see if maybe an alternate uniform would help and made these [img]http://

Click here to view these pictures larger

[/img]

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like the white unis. The new ultra-red is awful – looks almost pink/orange.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Lovie goes after 2016, then that would be a good time to change back to what we last had.  New head coach and get the good uniforms back.

+1 Yes please.  End this stupid experiment with the uniforms.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The one whites are decent. Both jerseys could use the orange color dropped from them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think the numbers are ugly looking, but from just from a practical perspective, they’re difficult to read. Announcers frequently mix up players and I often do the same.

Please wait…

• latif3

Participant

I despise the new uniforms. The ones that you have illustrated are really cool. It would be great if the powers-that-be, within the organization, decided to switch to those.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Some of the changes were certainly welcome. The pants on the old unis looked terrible when the players were sweating. The helmets are certainly an improvement. The orange definitely needs to be removed though. The jersey itself is no doubt the worst in the league. I agree though that this discussion will be less and less prevalent should the winning ways return to Tampa.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes, I also can’t  stand these uniforms and I will never buy another Buc jersey until they change them to something  better!  If people would stop buying them, then that will get the Glazers’ attention.  Money talks, but NO money speaks louder!

Please wait…

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.