Uniforms to be Released April 7th

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 192 total)
  • Author
    buc_boi
    Participant

Guess The glazers had to ‘wash’ anything Winston related from the history books…
    Changed the uniforms when we draft Jamies, just to change them right back once his sorry ass is gone.

Smart move

+5
    Rating: 0. From 10 votes.
    Please wait...

m_j
    Participant

just saw falcons new jerseys …. dear lord, thats even much worse than what we had last few years

our guys just did a great job!

+3
    Rating: +2. From 4 votes.
    Please wait...
    Havok904
    Participant

Those Falcons uniforms are an eye sore.

+2
    Rating: +1. From 3 votes.
    Please wait...
    Havok904
    Participant

+2
    Rating: +2. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...
    Pennywise
    Participant

Too similar to bucs

+4
    Rating: +3. From 5 votes.
    Please wait...
    DonkeyHunter
    Spectator

I’m surprised they didn’t have Adam Sandler model their red-fade to-black color rush, with a bunch of guys around him chanting “mean machine”.

+2
    Rating: -1. From 5 votes.
    Please wait...
    Pennywise
    Participant

Ian Rapoport
    @RapSheet
    Speaking of Tom Brady, info on the #Bucs uniforms from
    @Fanatics
    :
    — More TB merchandise was sold yesterday than the previous 17 days combined
    — Sales of Brady’s merch spiked over 3,000% day-over-day
    — Brady is top-selling athlete across all sports and Bucs are top-selling team

+8
    Rating: +8. From 8 votes.
    Please wait...
    TBayXXXVII
    Participant

Anyone place an order yet? It says this item will ship no later then Tuesday September 15th. Whats up with that?

+1
    Rating: +1. From 1 vote.
    Please wait...

I was just going to ask about this.

I bought mine thru Buccaneers.com a while back.
    When I clicked on it today, it said my order was PROCESSING, and scheduled delivery would be Tuesday, July 28th.

Yuk, that’s a long wait. Brady might RETIRE by then! 🙂

+1
    Rating: 0. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...

In my opinion you should only buy jerseys of retired players. Anyone want a #5 Freeman jersey in “like new” condition? I’d buy a Brady jersey though. Even if he totally bombs out he’s still Tom Brady wearing a Bucs uniform.

+2
    Rating: 0. From 4 votes.
    Please wait...

I don’t totally disagree with you, but I think you can buy jersey’s a little sooner than that. Sometimes current players are just given’s. Back in the day, I had a few jerseys… Ronde, Lynch, Sapp, Brooks, and Alstott. Later, I bought a Joe Jurevicius jersey. A few others I considered but never did buy were Rice, Dunn, and McKardell, but it wasn’t because of anything other than the fact that I had enough jersey’s. I don’t regret buying any of those because they were all team icons in the 90’s and the early 2000’s. A player of today who would fit that mold would be Mike Evans. Not really sure anyone else on this roster would qualify at the present moment, but Godwin and few others are certainly on that path.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Pennywise
    Participant

Glazers are loving this

Brady is top-selling athlete across all sports and Bucs are top-selling team

+6
    Rating: +5. From 7 votes.
    Please wait...
    TheChronicHotAir
    Participant

Atl’s unis are FIRE!!

+2
    Rating: -13. From 17 votes.
    Please wait...
    Jed
    Participant

I’m surprised they didn’t have Adam Sandler model their red-fade to-black color rush, with a bunch of guys around him chanting “mean machine”.

+2
    Rating: -1. From 5 votes.
    Please wait...

Even looks like the Houston Gamblers of the old USFL league.

https://www.usflsite.com/images/huddle.jpg

+3
    Please wait...
    seekpar
    Participant

First off, loved the Alstott video, thanks for posting that. I had forgotten how hard he was to bring down, was a Redskins fan at that time and he was mowing down a bunch of them in the video LOL.

I love the new Bucs unis. I’m 65 yo and I really like the pewter color rush version, but not so much that I’d buy a jersey in that color. I had intended on getting a Godwin jersey all along, and bought two this morning, one in white [for the hot sunny days] and one in red. Both are the embroidered versions, more $$$ but more authentic look. I thought about getting one Godwin and one Brady, but figured there will already be a shitpotfull of Brady jerseys at the stadium this fall. Plus I’d rather have a jersey for a player who will be here more than 2 years. I still have a Vincent Jackson #83 which I’ll wear to a game as well. My wife and I both liked Jackson, and we were married in 1983 so we liked #83, she has one also.

When my cart was full, it said delivery not later than September 14th. After I purchased, it said delivery by May 26th. Was happy to see that.

+3
    Please wait...
    • This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by seekpar.
    Pennywise
    Participant

+4
    Rating: +2. From 6 votes.
    Please wait...
    X
    Spectator

Vincent Jackson was awesome. He really turned his self around after a DWI which Morgan constantly harped about, glad Morgan is gone. Good purchase on your part. Barber, Alstott, Lynch, Dunn…can’t go wrong with dudes like that.

First off, loved the Alstott video, thanks for posting that. I had forgotten how hard he was to bring down, was a Redskins fan at that time and he was mowing down a bunch of them in the video LOL.

I love the new Bucs unis. I’m 65 yo and I really like the pewter color rush version, but not so much that I’d buy a jersey in that color. I had intended on getting a Godwin jersey all along, and bought two this morning, one in white [for the hot sunny days] and one in red. Both are the embroidered versions, more $$$ but more authentic look. I thought about getting one Godwin and one Brady, but figured there will already be a shitpotfull of Brady jerseys at the stadium this fall. Plus I’d rather have a jersey for a player who will be here more than 2 years. I still have a Vincent Jackson #83 which I’ll wear to a game as well. My wife and I both liked Jackson, and we were married in 1983 so we liked #83, she has one also.

When my cart was full, it said delivery not later than September 14th. After I purchased, it said delivery by May 26th. Was happy to see that.

+3
    Please wait...

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by seekpar.
    No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    TBChucky
    Participant

When I watch old Alstott videos, I actually forget that he had great acceleration and speed for a dude his size! He made being a Bucs fan so much fun! That WD-40 backfield was special, IMO.

+1
    Rating: +1. From 1 vote.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 192 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.