Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 32 reply threads

• Author

• Jokes on U

Participant

All white with orange socks? Ugliest fucking shit I’ve ever seen in my entire fucking life. Worse than the the Steelers throw back bumble bee uniforms. Just straight up fucking clown suits. It’s not bad enough for our coaching, on field execution, and ownership to be a joke? We have look ridiculous too? Piss off.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I hate the orange socks. Other than that... i like em.

• Anonymous

Inactive

They are Tanking It in the fashion world too?"Fabulous!!!"

• Anonymous

Inactive

Still not a fan of the new duds in general… But they did look extra ridiculous today.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Same uniform combo they wore against the Ravens. (That turned out well.)  ;D They looked "Ravenous!!!"

• Anonymous

Inactive

They need to make changes to the jersey. Especially the front shoulder area, what a freakin mess.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I personally like them. It makes the team have a unique look, and the orange is also part of Buc history.

• chelsea1455

Participant

Never liked them,look like a Arena league team to me

• Anonymous

Inactive

Never liked them,look like a Arena league team to me

Every team's jersey will be changed eventually. New brand name, new threads.Maybe they all end up looking like that?

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was going to start a thread similar to this one. We’ve been so horrible this year that the uniforms are the least of our worries.Today looked pretty terrible. We need another redesign I think.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was going to start a thread similar to this one. We've been so horrible this year that the uniforms are the least of our worries.Today looked pretty terrible. We need another redesign I think.

I got it!..Clownshoes. Put that logo right on the side of the helm. Balling AND befitting IMO.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was going to start a thread similar to this one. We've been so horrible this year that the uniforms are the least of our worries.Today looked pretty terrible. We need another redesign I think.

I got it!..Clownshoes. Put that logo right on the side of the helm. Balling AND befitting IMO.

I like it.

• Anonymous

Inactive

With Ringling Bros just down the road in Sarasota maybe they can get their clowns to come to Tampa and help train this Clown Circus Team known as the Bucs.  But it was insightful of the Glazers to at least have them dressed appropriately…..

• Anonymous

Inactive

I personally like them. It makes the team have a unique look, and the orange is also part of Buc history.

this

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was actually just thinking during the game how much they popped. Orange socks actually make the weird orange chest stripes look like they belong.

• Anonymous

Inactive

With Ringling Bros just down the road in Sarasota maybe they can get their clowns to come to Tampa and help train this Clown Circus Team known as the Bucs.  But it was insightful of the Glazers to at least have them dressed appropriately.....

I will say this much, I like the new unis more than I like lovie as a hc, and more than I like the Glazers as owners.The unis are definitely more colorful than their collective personalities. I like them though. The old jerseys were boring.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow. I’m not a big fan of the uniforms in general, but thought that was the best they’ve looked.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think they’re ok.I personally can't see how ANYTHING is worse than the steelers throwbacks. Those are hideous.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup- the new unis are still fugly.  They look like a paint by numbers done by a small child.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I didn’t like them at first, they have grown on me. I wish they would change the numbering style to not look like a digital clock, but other than that I kinda like them, and their various color combos. Cant ever leave out the throwback colors.

• Anonymous

Inactive

One day gentlemen. One day when the Bucs are relevant again we can tell all our rival fans how their team just got their asses kicked by a bunch of guys in orange socks. Once we can say that, we know we've it.

• Anonymous

Inactive

They have grown on me. I don’t hate the pewter and red uniforms with red socks. The numbers are still lame as hell and I don’t understand why we aren’t wearing the helmet they advertised as our new helmet…..but the pewter and red uniforms with red socks aren’t bad. Just need a few tweaks. I've always hated the all white look anyways and when you add in the orange socks....wow. We did look ridiculous yesterday. People keep saying they make us stand out and look unique....but that is a weak line of thought imo. That is how teenagers in high school think. That's why you see young kids that have green hair, orange skin, ridiculous amounts of make up, giant pants, or 20 piercings on their face. You don't have to look like an idiot desperate for attention to stand out. The best way for the Bucs to stand out is to play great football and wear something sharp while doing it.

• Anonymous

Inactive

People keep saying they make us stand out and look unique....but that is a weak line of thought imo. That is how teenagers in high school think. That's why you see young kids that have green hair, orange skin, ridiculous amounts of make up, giant pants, or 20 piercings on their face. You don't have to look like an idiot desperate for attention to stand out. The best way for the Bucs to stand out is to play great football and wear something sharp while doing it.

That is just a wrong assumption. I'm as elitist as they come when it comes to a sense of fashion. This is football and it is totally unrelated to what someone dresses up in real life.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bro…I don’t even know what it means to be “elitist as they come when it comes to a sense of fashion”. I’m just calling it like I see it. Most of our uniform combinations look ridiculous and that isn’t what we need to do to stand out and be noticed.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bro...I don't even know what it means to be "elitist as they come when it comes to a sense of fashion". I'm just calling it like I see it. Most of our uniform combinations look ridiculous and that isn't what we need to do to stand out and be noticed.

That is in response to you saying people looking ridiculous with tattoos, baggie pants, purple hair etc.I don't do that that. I also don't dress like a slob. I consider myself to be a step ahead in terms of fashion with most people I come across. I consider myself perhaps a bit elitist in that sense.So no, you are totally wrong. This is football where uniforms are meant to get dirty. I also think our uniforms look better than our level of play. Our uniform looks to be designed for a playoff team IMO, but we aren't. It is all subjective anyway, but you make it sound like what you are saying is the gospel truth.

• Anonymous

Inactive

this

+2

• Anonymous

Inactive

this

+2

+3

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am not a fan of the number style, and the giant logo on the helmet just seems so ARENA FOOTBALL  to me.

• Anonymous

Inactive

They are pathetic and very applicable to the way the Bucs play.  .  The only thing I like about them is the new helmet. They actually could do some unique things with the colors we have.  My kids jr. High uniform looks better than the Bucs.  No more jerseys for me, just going with the hoodie.

• Anonymous

Inactive

No more jerseys for me, just going with the hoodie.

+1There are some really sweet Buccaneer hoodies. I bought one. I'd buy that fleece pullover Lovie wears if I could find it.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Uniforms have sucked from day one. That hasn’t changed. If you think the uniforms don’t in some way affect how the players feel your nuts. Glazers need to rethink and redo these mockery of uniforms.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Uniforms have sucked from day one. That hasn't changed. If you think the uniforms don't in some way affect how the players feel your nuts. Glazers need to rethink and redo these mockery of uniforms.

the players that i've talked to like them

• Anonymous

Inactive

Uniforms have sucked from day one. That hasn't changed. If you think the uniforms don't in some way affect how the players feel your nuts. Glazers need to rethink and redo these mockery of uniforms.

the players that i've talked to like them

Same here.  Every player I've discussed the uniforms with have at least liked them, and several were effusive in their praise.  One player from the secondary LOVED the orange socks- so I don't think the uniforms are influencing their play whatsoever.  I think- and this might be a crazy thought here- we might just not be a good football team.

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.