Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• Coral Reef BUC

Participant

Gotta give it up for Minter, Nunez-Rocha and Edwards. All have had key impactful snaps over the past few games.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Yeah, Mike Edwards has been really good this year. He’s the #4 overall graded defender on the team. With all of the injuries to the CB’s, I’m glad they’ve figured out how to get all three Saftey’s on the field together.

Minter wasn’t great, but he didn’t suck either. His 56.6 PFF grade was better than 8/12 games Devin White has had this year.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Even though we don’t agree on all players, you typically post solid takes. I agree on Minter and Edwards. The 3 safeties combo has been nice to get all our available healthy players on the field.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Agreed. I’m fine with disagreements. Hell, I enjoy the debate.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Mike Edwards is so damn productive whenever he’s on the field.

• BChaves8

Participant

Edwards has been very solid. Hope they can keep him around for a nice team friendly deal.

• leeroybuc93

Participant

Ledyard just wrote about Edwards. We gotta find a way to keep him on the field now that everyone’s getting healthy. If that’s less SMB or a linebacker off the field then so be it.

• leeroybuc93

Participant

Edwards has been very solid. Hope they can keep him around for a nice team friendly deal.

If I’m looking at it right we have him for next year. After that, who knows? He’s a starter on most teams and I’d bet someone pays him like one.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.