Viewing 14 reply threads

• Author

• Hate

Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwyRBmd4q2E

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Each spoke so glowingly of the Bucs yet they’re ranked 32? Just makes no sense…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Each spoke so glowingly of the Bucs yet they're ranked 32? Just makes no sense...

I love the ranking. Sometimes it takes an insult by the media for a young team to begin the journey to the top. Remember how Sapp and Brooks sat in a hotel room back in the day and they referred to the Bucs on TV as the Yucs? Sapp told Brooks on that day that they had to do something about that. This #32 ranking might be that Yucs battle cry for this team.

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

Each spoke so glowingly of the Bucs yet they're ranked 32? Just makes no sense...

I love the ranking.

In other words, you have no bravado.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I take that as an insult to this team. Hopefully the players do too.We were well represented in the all nfcs team, have a playoff caliber coach now, and not exactly a rookie laden team anymore either....yet, somehow, we're supposed to be ranked lower than raheem's team or schiano's team? There is no way they can sell this ranking to me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Bucs doing well is a threat to the big markets stealing their thunder. Not only the big markets thunder but the big media outlets as well. Where the most interest lies is where the money flows. While the Bucs are our team and we love them very much outside of Florida, in the TB area and maybe Orlando the Bucs are the Yucs and as long as they stay down in the dumps of the rankings they won’t steal the spotlight from the Cowboys or NFC east, or any team with popular well known players that even people who aren’t fans of the nfl can talk about them aka the Patriots or now the Johnny Football (who can flame out if he sucks) will sells the news. This isn't about how good the Bucs are it's about how bad they hope the Bucs are so that they don't steal the thunder from these other high interest high revenue selling teams. However if the Bucs create some good stories they will be worth talking about. Like the Bucs of old did. They played godly defense that they had to talk about them. Let's hope we can get back to that place again as a team. Go Bucs!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As someone mentioned, its not necessarily a bad thing to fly under the radar.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I love the ranking.

In other words, you have no bravado.

I guess, if you take the quote out of context as you did.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sign up then , Urlacher. You’ve got one more productive year in you I bet .  ;D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I definitely prefer to be under the radar this season. I’m unable to wrap my mind around how we’re the 32nd ranked team but I’d rather have the element of surprise than have everyone gunning for us.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m not too concerned about media attention but I’d have expected a better rating than last in the league is all…especially for a team that’ll win the South THIS year!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A few of the tweets I saw a few days ago from members on that panel stated the panel actually had NOTHING to do with the 32nd ranking that was given. Who the hell knows who ranked them then.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A few of the tweets I saw a few days ago from members on that panel stated the panel actually had NOTHING to do with the 32nd ranking that was given. Who the hell knows who ranked them then.

Cam Newton probably.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wouldn't doubt it. Most of the time, those guys are just trained monkeys reading teleprompters.I suggested that already though, because what we are hearing, and what we are seeing are two different things. They say, "oh, x, x, and x player is great," when other teams ranked higher don't even have the talent or coaching we do.Contrived.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Bucs doing well is a threat to the big markets stealing their thunder. Not only the big markets thunder but the big media outlets as well. Where the most interest lies is where the money flows. While the Bucs are our team and we love them very much outside of Florida, in the TB area and maybe Orlando the Bucs are the Yucs and as long as they stay down in the dumps of the rankings they won't steal the spotlight from the Cowboys or NFC east, or any team with popular well known players that even people who aren't fans of the nfl can talk about them aka the Patriots or now the Johnny Football (who can flame out if he sucks) will sells the news. This isn't about how good the Bucs are it's about how bad they hope the Bucs are so that they don't steal the thunder from these other high interest high revenue selling teams. However if the Bucs create some good stories they will be worth talking about. Like the Bucs of old did. They played godly defense that they had to talk about them. Let's hope we can get back to that place again as a team. Go Bucs!!

Nothing personal but the NFL isn't MLB. Teams strengths come and go. While the networks favor some of the bigger market teams the NFL does a good job of making nationally televised games equal based on previous years records.

Please wait…

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.