Sunday, November 17, 2019

US Sentencing Commission Illegal Aliens

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 193 total)
  • Author
    VirgilCaine
    Participant

“How many homicide, rape, kidnapping victims is just too many for you to stomach?”

One. We should kill all poor citizens

Oh wait …

The obvious point you ignore in your troll is causation. You attribute it to legal status (ie this “illegals l are sub-human murderers) even though your own anti-immigration report had to state EXPLICITLY that this is not true. So, I guess we must find a way to get Ivy-league white people to work at the El Paso meat packing plant because, damn, those poor, uneducated white people are pretty bad too.

Rating: -1. From 1 vote.
    Please wait...

Coffeeisland
    Participant

Trump wanted to build a wall AND ENFORCE AGAINST ALL THE BUSINESS, right?

Oh … wait. You ignored that part? Easier to make the sub-human illegals the “bad guys,” not the mostly-white, citizen And corporate owned businesses who ATTRACTED and supported the “murderous” illegal who then killed a white person.

Are you Implying that US politicians and policies have not attracted illegal immigrants? Or, I guess you’re just leaving that part out. LOL

+1
    Rating: +1. From 1 vote.
    Please wait...
    VirgilCaine
    Participant

Now, I am going to go buy a life time supply of ribeye and a massive freezer. The Java Island “stop violence in Texas by employing rich white people” is going to make Ribeye $45/lb.

(That joke is immigration policy in a nutshell and why NOTHING was actually done by Trump when the GOP controlled Congress. It’s more valuable to have illegals here, both from an economic and political perspective)

Please wait...
    VirgilCaine
    Participant

Trump wanted to build a wall AND ENFORCE AGAINST ALL THE BUSINESS, right?

Oh … wait. You ignored that part? Easier to make the sub-human illegals the “bad guys,” not the mostly-white, citizen And corporate owned businesses who ATTRACTED and supported the “murderous” illegal who then killed a white person.

Are you Implying that US politicians and policies have not attracted illegal immigrants? Or, I guess you’re just leaving that part out. LOL

I’ve said exactly that many times. In fact, I posted this exact point as you posted the comment above.

It’s just that Trumpettes think it’s votes(because the GOP pushes that) as opposed to cheap labor, which serves a GOP constituency. Think of the lunacy. Daily labor is LESS valuable, less of a motivation than once every four year votes (allegedly)????

Like I’ve said many times, look at the Trumpettes on this board, several of which are seemingly insane, and you’ll see why the illogical “votes not jobs” works .. with some.

Please wait...
    VirgilCaine
    Participant

Two Texas sheriffs in two of the biggest border counties thought a wall was unnecessary? I guess they never read the “Public Safety” report …

Sen Cornyn .., diehard GOP … didn’t vote for a wall.

GOP-controlled Congress … no wall

I mean, how little do these MONSTERS care about the Texas victims? Outrageous….

Please wait...
    Coffeeisland
    Participant

“How many homicide, rape, kidnapping victims is just too many for you to stomach?”

One. We should kill all poor citizens

Oh wait …

The obvious point you ignore in your troll is causation. You attribute it to legal status (ie this “illegals l are sub-human murderers) even though your own anti-immigration report had to state EXPLICITLY that this is not true. So, I guess we must find a way to get Ivy-league white people to work at the El Paso meat packing plant because, damn, those poor, uneducated white people are pretty bad too.

You do understand those numbers are convictions of illegal immigrants, right? You do understand the report is from the Texas Department of Correction, not an alt right site?

Causation? Causation!?

Dude, WTF is wrong with you. Those stats are illegals that committed crimes. That is quite the idiotic straw man to imply that I/we think illegals become violent criminals because they are illegals……the misdemeanor of illegals crossing is not and has never been part of my thought process.

So to be clear. You are implying that no illegals are violent criminals. And if, by some miracle, a few of the 11+ million are criminals, you should just forget about it because you wouldn’t want your liberal friends to think you are a racist.

I’ll ask again

How many illegals are in the country?
    Can’t answer that, can you?
    So again, if you don’t know how many, you can’t possibly know who.

But we should just take your word for it that they are all innocent women and children. Every last one of them.

+2
    Rating: +2. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...
    VirgilCaine
    Participant

Target and HEB don’t care about the victims!!!

https://www.texastribune.org/2016/12/19/big-name-businesses-exploit-immigrant-labor/

Boycott!!!!!!!!!!

Rating: -2. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...
    VirgilCaine
    Participant

Java is tired:

“But we should just take your word for it that they are all innocent women and children. Every last one of them.”

Lmao. Or a one trick troll pony

Please wait...
    Coffeeisland
    Participant

Target and HEB don’t care about the victims!!!

https://www.texastribune.org/2016/12/19/big-name-businesses-exploit-immigrant-labor/

Boycott!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, that’s a start.

+2
    Please wait...
    VirgilCaine
    Participant

Why Target (and the GOP) don’t care about Java’s victims:

“We’ve realized that [employers] prefer us for being undocumented because we just keep our heads down to get jobs,” Chunco said. “[We] can’t afford to complain. They take advantage of us being undocumented.”

What Chunco describes is a window into an expansive underground labor market in which illegal hiring is widespread, even among some of the biggest names in American business. Yet the risk of running afoul of immigration authorities is low. Employers skirt culpability by accepting fake documents that they are not legally required to verify, misclassifying workers as independent contractors or subcontracting to separate businesses that do the actual hiring — all while claiming they did what the law requires to verify their workers’ employment authorization.

It’s that “don’t ask, don’t tell” system that allows employers to benefit from cheap immigrant labor. The same shadows under which undocumented immigrants are hired can also obscure the further exploitation they often endure.

“The fact that they’re in the shadows makes them vulnerable,” said Bill Beardall, executive director of the Equal Justice Center, a nonprofit law firm that represents low-wage workers in Texas.”

Please wait...
    Coffeeisland
    Participant

I’m not disagreeing with you. E-verify needs to be stronger/enforced.

Share that thought with your friends, both liberal and conservative. You speak of traveling to London frequently. You must have friends of friends…..with influence. Get it out there. Let’s see if that question can be asked of the President…..being serious

+2
    Please wait...
    VirgilCaine
    Participant

You’re going to have to stop eating at Denny’s:

“The national restaurant industry is bracing for a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement operation that could round up hundreds of migrant families that have received deportation orders. Restaurant owners and worker advocates hope the operation, planned to start on Sunday, will not disrupt an industry already hurting for staff, or broaden into a wider investigation of employees not on the Trump administration’s deportation lists.”

Note: ENTIRE INDUSTRY, not single restaurant

Please wait...
    VirgilCaine
    Participant

Forbes

“Their representation in particular industries is even more pronounced, and the Department of Agriculture estimates that about half of the nation’s farmworkers are unauthorized, while 15 percent of those in construction lack papers – more than the share of legal immigrants in either industry. In the service sector, which would include jobs such as fast food and domestic help, the figure is about 9 percent.”

Please wait...
    Coffeeisland
    Participant

Don’t forget the construction industry.

+1
    Please wait...
    Coffeeisland
    Participant

Have to start somewhere

+1
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 193 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.