Thursday, November 14, 2019

US Sentencing Commission Illegal Aliens

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 193 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok ok… this is helpful. Can I get the link? Let’s work to define HOW MUCH crime these illegals are committing.

This offers some specific content which helps, but what else is out there to back up the claims that Trump has made… that would make them less “racist” in my mind for sure if they are backed by verifiable statistics.

Rating: -1. From 1 vote.
    Please wait...

VirgilCaine
    Participant

From the above “Drug Bust article:

The Coast Guard seized the drugs over 14 busts in the eastern Pacific Ocean between May and July, Danko said. Guardsmen also detained 55 alleged smugglers.

A significant portion of those seizures — roughly 85 percent of the cocaine — will be used as evidence in cases that will be tried in the U.S. Middle District of Florida in Tampa, said Homeland Security Investigations Tampa Special Agent in Charge James Spero. The Coast Guard, Homeland Security and the Drug Enforcement Administration all took part in the investigations.

These kinds of seizures happen regularly, Spero said, but he emphasized that they do make a difference.

“That’s 39,000 pounds of cocaine that’s not going to be poisoning U.S. communities,” Spero said.

A majority of the cocaine comes from Central and South America and was on its way to Mexico or other Central American countries via the high seas, Spero said. Then smugglers would likely have tried to smuggle them across the U.S.’s southern border.

One mode of smuggling drugs are semi submersibles or “homemade submarines” designed to move drugs underwater, making it hard for law enforcement to find, Spero said. The technology to detect such vessels is improving, but it’s still an ocean, Spero said.

I honestly wonder if you understand what you read. You posted Fed court sentencing (off of one of your alt-right website) to try to make the claim that “illegal aliens” were more likely criminals than others ie disproportionally sentenced) without understanding that fed court adjudicate crimes like the one in the article. Now, you highlight snuggling over the border, but do you understand that’s by vehicle through POE? It’s not on the backs of women and children presenting for asylum

+1
    Rating: -1. From 3 votes.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Let me just see the source

Please wait...
    VirgilCaine
    Participant

Rating: -2. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...
    Coffeeisland
    Participant

Ok ok… this is helpful. Can I get the link? Let’s work to define HOW MUCH crime these illegals are committing.

This offers some specific content which helps, but what else is out there to back up the claims that Trump has made… that would make them less “racist” in my mind for sure if they are backed by verifiable statistics.

As has been shown, Texas is the only state that tracks these numbers. Those stats have been presented. Here you are still asking for crime stats. The question you need to ask is why are the numbers so hard to find. Who is hiding them and why? When speaking of convicted criminals, the citizenship status is obviously known and could/should be reported. Agree?

+2
    Rating: +2. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...
    Coffeeisland
    Participant

From the above “Drug Bust article:

The Coast Guard seized the drugs over 14 busts in the eastern Pacific Ocean between May and July, Danko said. Guardsmen also detained 55 alleged smugglers.

A significant portion of those seizures — roughly 85 percent of the cocaine — will be used as evidence in cases that will be tried in the U.S. Middle District of Florida in Tampa, said Homeland Security Investigations Tampa Special Agent in Charge James Spero. The Coast Guard, Homeland Security and the Drug Enforcement Administration all took part in the investigations.

These kinds of seizures happen regularly, Spero said, but he emphasized that they do make a difference.

“That’s 39,000 pounds of cocaine that’s not going to be poisoning U.S. communities,” Spero said.

A majority of the cocaine comes from Central and South America and was on its way to Mexico or other Central American countries via the high seas, Spero said. Then smugglers would likely have tried to smuggle them across the U.S.’s southern border.

One mode of smuggling drugs are semi submersibles or “homemade submarines” designed to move drugs underwater, making it hard for law enforcement to find, Spero said. The technology to detect such vessels is improving, but it’s still an ocean, Spero said.

I honestly wonder if you understand what you read. You posted Fed court sentencing (off of one of your alt-right website) to try to make the claim that “illegal aliens” were more likely criminals than others ie disproportionally sentenced) without understanding that fed court adjudicate crimes like the one in the article. Now, you highlight snuggling over the border, but do you understand that’s by vehicle through POE? It’s not on the backs of women and children presenting for asylum

According to you, smuggling only occurs at points of entry? Good Lord, talk about head in the sand.

+1
    Rating: 0. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...
    VirgilCaine
    Participant

“According to you, smuggling only occurs at points of entry? Good Lord, talk about head in the sand.”

^^^ This is why it’s a waste of time to have the discussion with a troll or otherwise

“Smuggling only occurs at points of entry” – lol, uh no.

Asylum seekers are not smugglers and OBVIOUSLY over land human smugglers are NOT the focal point for heroin and opioid epidemics because …. wait for it …a human being can’t carry as much as a tractor-trailer. Lmao

+1
    Rating: 0. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...
    VirgilCaine
    Participant

Btw, your own Texas report states SPECIFICALLY that it does NOT say that “illegal aliens” are more violent than citizens. This is why your alt-right websites push the fiction that the “crime never happens if the illegal isn’t in the country.”

I assume you understand by operation of basic mathematics why that is not true, generally, right? Nonetheless, if you want those crimes to be committed by citizens rather than “illegals” just penalize the businesses that hire them … oh wait …. businesses are GOP constituents?

Please wait...
    Coffeeisland
    Participant

Btw, your own Texas report states SPECIFICALLY that it does NOT say that “illegal aliens” are more violent than citizens. This is why your alt-right websites push the fiction that the “crime never happens if the illegal isn’t in the country.”

I assume you understand by operation of basic mathematics why that is not true, generally, right? Nonetheless, if you want those crimes to be committed by citizens rather than “illegals” just penalize the businesses that hire them … oh wait …. businesses are GOP constituents?

As I have explained before, I have never said illegals commit more crimes. But here you are again minimizing the victims of illegal immigrant crimes…AGAIN

WTF is point when you say “this is why your alt right websites push the fiction that the crime never happens if the illegal isn’t in the country”?
    Are you implying that these victims were somehow predestined to be victims of these exact crimes by someone/anyone?! LOL

Please continue to minimize the victims. It really makes you look good!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    VirgilCaine
    Participant

As I have explained before, I have never said illegals commit more crimes. But here you are again minimizing the victims of illegal immigrant crimes…AGAIN

WTF is point when you say “this is why your alt right websites push the fiction that the crime never happens if the illegal isn’t in the country”?

Are you implying that these victims were somehow predestined to be victims of these exact crimes by someone/anyone?! LOL

The word “generally” threw you, I guess?

The alt-right slogan is a fiction for the reason I stated: math.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Coffeeisland
    Participant

“According to you, smuggling only occurs at points of entry? Good Lord, talk about head in the sand.”

^^^ This is why it’s a waste of time to have the discussion with a troll or otherwise

LMFAO

So smugglers only use paved highways. Drug cartels would never think of using atv’s, 4×4 vehicles, military vehicles, tunnels etc etc? Rumor has it the cartels are pretty well financed and equipped. It must be because they wouldn’t want to leave their carbon footprint in the prestige desert. Or maybe they just don’t want to get a ticket. Hey, let’s put up some signs on the road that say “No Smuggling”! That will teach them to mess with us!

“Smuggling only occurs at points of entry” – lol, uh no.

Asylum seekers are not smugglers and OBVIOUSLY over land human smugglers are NOT the focal point for heroin and opioid epidemics because …. wait for it …a human being can’t carry as much as a tractor-trailer. Lmao

I also didn’t realize the only people crossing the border were asylum seekers. You’re right, no problem then. Carry on America, the crime and drugs have come to a halt.

It’s really sad that you are serious with this shit. Some things are, or should be, implied when discussing certain issues. Like it is implied that you understand we are talking about 6 year old girls carrying 2,000 pounds of cocaine.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    VirgilCaine
    Participant

Trump wanted to build a wall AND ENFORCE AGAINST ALL THE BUSINESS, right?

Oh … wait. You ignored that part? Easier to make the sub-human illegals the “bad guys,” not the mostly-white, citizen And corporate owned businesses who ATTRACTED and supported the “murderous” illegal who then killed a white person.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Coffeeisland
    Participant

The word “generally” threw you, I guess?

The alt-right slogan is a fiction for the reason I stated: math.

Your point is…..well, pointless.

I’ll ask again

How many homicide, rape, kidnapping victims is just too many for you to stomach?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    VirgilCaine
    Participant

Coffee talk. This …

“I also didn’t realize the only people crossing the border were asylum seekers. You’re right, no problem then. Carry on America, the crime and drugs have come to a halt.”

Would become this:

“Oh, so ONLY illegals commit crimes and bring drugs into the country”

Lol

(FYI – fentanyl comes on through ports on ships coming from China. We should build a wall in the Pacific Ocean)

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Coffeeisland
    Participant

Trump wanted to build a wall AND ENFORCE AGAINST ALL THE BUSINESS, right?

Oh … wait. You ignored that part? Easier to make the sub-human illegals the “bad guys,” not the mostly-white, citizen And corporate owned businesses who ATTRACTED and supported the “murderous” illegal who then killed a white person.

Wait for it….
    I stated in another post that e-verify needs to have some teeth

Wait for it….
    A complete failure by Trump so far. See that was easy, try it.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 193 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.