Viewing 124 reply threads

• Author

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

http://www.freep.com/usatoday/article/12399589

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

After the Freeman debacle, rookie Mike Glennon took over last season. He was solid at times but often looked like the inexperienced, developmental quarterback he is. The team signed McCown, 34, who has been reliable but unspectacular, and put him atop the depth chart. Tedford will monitor the battle over the next few months and have a decision to make about which player better fits his scheme. But McCown is expected to open the season as the starter.

Wow, imagine that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

After the Freeman debacle, rookie Mike Glennon took over last season. He was solid at times but often looked like the inexperienced, developmental quarterback he is. The team signed McCown, 34, who has been reliable but unspectacular, and put him atop the depth chart. Tedford will monitor the battle over the next few months and have a decision to make about which player better fits his scheme. But McCown is expected to open the season as the starter.

Wow, imagine that.

I know, right !?!?!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow, imagine that.

I know, right !?!?!

That's not correct. My source (10lbbass) assures me Glennon will be starting week 1.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cool. So they’ll battle it out. Most analysts think McCown wins. Either way, there will be a tight competition. Nothing new.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

At least there will be some excitement on this board when Glennon is named the starter.  Then some will pretend to not be shocked, like they knew it all along. $5 Million a year for a QB is nothing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Blah, blah, blah…inside sources, Vegas, the way Glennon tastes, blah, blah, blah.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You must be completely miserable.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not at all buddy. My life is wonderful. Other than the little bit of stress I have trying to plan a wedding, I wouldn’t change a thing. I’m especially looking forward to meeting you at the home opener.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not at all buddy. My life is wonderful. Other than the little bit of stress I have trying to plan a wedding, I wouldn't change a thing. I'm especially looking forward to meeting you at the home opener.

Little bit of stress from a wedding? That was a lot of stress for me. Except the weekend we went to 3-4 places for cake tastings and the weekend we hit 2-3 catering places for tastings.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not at all buddy. My life is wonderful. Other than the little bit of stress I have trying to plan a wedding, I wouldn't change a thing. I'm especially looking forward to meeting you at the home opener.

Little bit of stress from a wedding? That was a lot of stress for me. Except the weekend we went to 3-4 places for cake tastings and the weekend we hit 2-3 catering places for tastings.

Ok. Maybe "moderately" stressed. Lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’ll be there. Having a party the Saturday night prior in Westchase for those that can make it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Most of it from the  future wife right? My wife was a nutcase half the time with all the planning. What kind and color flowers do I want? I like these in xxxx color. I don't like those I want these in xxx color. Then WTF did you ask for my input if it didn't matter? I don't miss that. Speaking of that I have to plan our anniversary for the end of this month. LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'll be there. Having a party the Saturday night prior in Westchase for those that can make it.

Cool. I'll be there with a few of my former service buds. I'll pm you where I'll be sitting and give you the chance to honor your "guarantee".

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Most of it from the wife to be right? My wife was a nutcase half the time with all the planning. What kind and color flowers do I want? I like these in xxxx color. I don't like those I want these in xxx color. Then WTF did you ask for my input if it didn't matter? I don't miss that. Speaking of that I have to plan our anniversary for the end of this month. LOL

Haven't gotten that far yet. Narrowed it down to 2 venues and trying to get the invites from 200 to 150. Luckily for me, she hasn't turned into bridezilla...yet. Lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think it’s interesting that they think Tedford makes the QB decision…But, there's other stuff in the article too.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think it's interesting that they think Tedford makes the QB decision...But, there's other stuff in the article too.

Because it's Tedford's decision plays huge into Glennon's favor.  Tedford is the one that insisted they didn't need to draft at QB after evaluating Glennon.  Tedford loves his approach to the game and his work ethic. 

Please wait…

• bcwizard

Participant

Did he say that?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did he say that?

http://espn.go.com/blog/tampa-bay-buccaneers/post/_/id/2939/coordinator-impressed-with-mike-glennon

Please wait…

• bcwizard

Participant

Did he say that?

http://espn.go.com/blog/tampa-bay-buccaneers/post/_/id/2939/coordinator-impressed-with-mike-glennon

Don't see the part about drafting a QB, but thanks man

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did he say that?

It was Tedford's call and they didn't draft one. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Blah, blah, blah...inside sources, Vegas, the way Glennon tastes, blah, blah, blah.

i lol'd

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did he say that?

Source?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did he say that?

Source?

Bigfoot. Elvis. Loch Ness Monster.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Draft Day I, II and III?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here’s the pre-draft interview with L&L where they discuss their draft strategy. Jeff Tedford appears in this video the exact same number of times he was given the final say on players in the draft.http://www.buccaneers.com/multimedia/videos/PC-GM-Jason-Licht-and-HC-Lovie-Smith/e1216b8d-c05b-4ee3-b9a7-bb67f60415ce

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“We spent a couple of days together down in my basement in Chicago and kind of merged our philosophies, and they weren’t off, on how we wanted to play offensive football. I’m talking about a strong running game, a power running attack. I think you have to have balance with your offense. We plan on having a balanced offensive attack. But at the same time, when I say balanced with the run, being able to pass the ball and have a big play ability in the passing game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It was Tedford's call and they didn't draft one.   Source?Bigfoot. Elvis. Loch Ness Monster.I''ve said it before, you guys are privy to the same information I am.  I just choose not to buy into every soundbite being floated out there regarding our team.  The same idiots that will have you believe that Kuechly is superior to David are the ones that are telling you our QB race is McCown's to lose.  I am definitely not wrong on this, and what's great about this, is we can all find out together.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I''ve said it before, you guys are privy to the same information I am.

I am not privy to Tedford calling any shots....and no one in the building that i know would back that up. So again i ask....source?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

On a happy note again, I too am getting married this Saturday. All the craziness is done, my bride-to-be has been totally organized so everything is set up for one big party! 190 guests, Whole hog roast, grilled and bbq chicken, grilled pineapple, grilled sweet corn and all the fixin’s. Open bar and the band is going to play the first hour then open it up for all of my musician friends. Life is good!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am not privy to Tedford calling any shots....and no one in the building that i know would back that up. So again i ask....source?

The only source you need is my record of being correct vs. my record of being wrong.  Tedford calls all the shots on offense as Lovie was not so stellar at it in Chi town.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The only source you need is my record of being correct vs. my record of being wrong.  Tedford calls all the shots on offense as Lovie was not so stellar at it in Chi town.

And that's the pompous, arrogant, do*che I was referring to. He used to be an insightful poster. Either way, can't wait to meet this guy at the home opener. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

And that's the pompous, arrogant, do*che I was referring to. He used to be an insightful poster. Either way, can't wait to meet this guy at the home opener.

He's going to disappear as soon as McCown starts week 1. I'd guess in the fetal position for a few days.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How is that arrogant?  I own it when I am wrong as well.  Not trying to come across as a douche, just trying to explain the facts that are out there dont necessarily support McCown as a given as our starter.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Even the players are talking like McCown is the starter. It isn’t just the statements by Lovie when we brought him in. Even Evans said one of his main camp goals is to build a rapport with McCown. The players know who’s leading in the clubhouse right now. Glennon will likely be given every chance to start but I just don’t think it happens. Not right away anyways.It is entirely possible that come preseason when the pressure is actually in their face that McCown falters, but then again Glennon was one of the worst in the league when he was pressured as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

just trying to explain the facts that are out there dont necessarily support McCown as a given as our starter.

What facts are those because no one here has seen them. Everything points to McCown right now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

just trying to explain the facts that are out there dont necessarily support McCown as a given as our starter.

What facts are those because no one here has seen them. Everything points to McCown right now.

Glennon had as good an OTA as McCown statistically for example, is one fact.  Let's be honest, nothing points to either one of them until the pre-season starts. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let's be honest, nothing points to either one of them until the pre-season starts.

earlier in this thread, Tedford's role in the decision-making pointed in "huge" favor to Glennon, according to you:

Because it's Tedford's decision plays huge into Glennon's favor.  Tedford is the one that insisted they didn't need to draft at QB after evaluating Glennon.  Tedford loves his approach to the game and his work ethic.

it looks like these claims turned out to be mostly BS . . . but you're sort of posting out both sides of your mouth/brain

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let's be honest, nothing points to either one of them until the pre-season starts.

earlier in this thread, Tedford's role in the decision-making pointed in "huge" favor to Glennon, according to you:

it looks like these claims turned out to be mostly BS . . . but you're sort of posting out both sides of your mouth/brain

Come after me all you want.  There is one claim and one claim only.  Glennon is our starter in September and if you dont see it, you are very glib when it comes to football knowledge. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Come after me all you want.  There is one claim and one claim only.  Glennon is our starter in September and if you dont see it, you are very glib when it comes to football knowledge.

No. You made more than one claim. One that you won't have the balls to back up in a few months.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No. You made more than one claim. One that you won't have the balls to back up in a few months.

Few months?? More like a few weeks. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

posting your own contradictory comments is coming after you?look, I think your nonsense is amusing and its funny that you keep everyone going with it, but make no mistake it is nonsense.  the prediction is fine, not taking issue with that, its the hilarious stuff you post and then backpedal away from . .  as illustrated

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No. Your guarantee that you’ll kick my ass and what not.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No. Your guarantee that you'll kick my ass and what not.

Look, if you want to continue down that path you are on! 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This ^^^ is a good example of the nonsense.  It looks like you made a claim that Tedford said something and then posted an article where did not say half of what you said . . . and then when called on that  above. . . you backpedalled to "the only source I need is my record."  lol. Like I said its amusing stuff, but not to be taken seriously because its just nonsense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'll give you the chance to apologize on here for the threat. Or you can PM me. Either way, I will be there, I'll meet you face to face; and you won't say a single word. And if you make the mistake of showing the slightest sign of aggression, I will fuck your whole world up. Plain and simple.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'll give you the chance to apologize on here for the threat. Or you can PM me. Either way, I will be there, I'll meet you face to face; and you won't say a single word. And if you make the mistake of showing the slightest sign of aggression, I will **CENSORED** your whole world up. Plain and simple.

No apology ever.  You just sealed it.  See you on opening day.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'll give you the chance to apologize on here for the threat. Or you can PM me. Either way, I will be there, I'll meet you face to face; and you won't say a single word. And if you make the mistake of showing the slightest sign of aggression, I will **CENSORED** your whole world up. Plain and simple.

My suggestion is that you leave your wife and kid at home.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My suggestion is for you to not show up.  I am going to show signs of aggression.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My suggestion is for you to not show up.  I am going to show signs of aggression.

It's okay. I spent many years dealing with people who showed aggression. Last time I checked, I'm still standing. The others? Well...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Are you two serious with this childish crap on here? You guys are arguing over a game that neither of you actually play and are threatening violence towards each other over it. C’mon guys, grow up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We need a tale of the tape and history so we can set the odds and begin taking bets.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Really?  SMH

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just responding to his threat. Nothing more.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I doubt 10lb is even going to be there and there’s no reason to go to jail for beating the crap out of someone, Donkey. Plus, he’ll get blood all over you and that’s not a good look for anyone.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I doubt 10lb is even going to be there and there's no reason to go to jail for beating the crap out of someone, Donkey. Plus, he'll get blood all over you and that's not a good look for anyone.

He won't be there. And even if he was, I wouldn't fight anyone or anything unless I needed to defend myself, my loved ones, or my country. He wouldn't put a finger on me. But, maybe Mayhem was right and this wedding planning is stressing me out more than I thought. Lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We need a tale of the tape and history so we can set the odds and begin taking bets.

I'd advocate the Red Board posters gone wild death match be staged immediately!Just think, half of the BS could be gone by tomorrow.Or you could just kiss and make up too. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Donkey has wanted to jump since day one by taking the normal banter from the red board in turning it into a personal attack. Don’t know much about anyone else’s culture but mine doesn’t take too kindly to being accused of sucking off another man.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did anyone other than me click on the link that showed USAToday’s predicted won loss record for Tampa?They predicted a 3-13 record. I don't know what planet that writer was from, but one thing I'm pretty comfortable in predicting is that our record WILL be better than the 4 wins we got under Shiano.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did anyone other than me click on the link that showed USAToday's predicted won loss record for Tampa?They predicted a 3-13 record. I don't know what planet that writer was from, but one thing I'm pretty comfortable in predicting is that our record WILL be better than the 4 wins we got under Shiano.

Agreed

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I doubt 10lb is even going to be there and there's no reason to go to jail for beating the crap out of someone, Donkey. Plus, he'll get blood all over you and that's not a good look for anyone.

He won't be there. And even if he was, I wouldn't fight anyone or anything unless I needed to defend myself, my loved ones, or my country. He wouldn't put a finger on me. But, maybe Mayhem was right and this wedding planning is stressing me out more than I thought. Lol.

I honestly thought we were past this. I even extended an invite to a party I am having the night before. Even the response above sounds like a challenge.Focus about the reception, it will take the edge off the rest of the ceremony.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'd suggest inviting 10lb to a local paintball place and going head to head. Win or lose you'll work out that wedding stress. :p

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The bucs are underrated I think they will be in the playoffs with McCown having 25+ Touchdowns. This will be the best defense we’ve seen since 2002.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I honestly thought we were past this. I even extended an invite to a party I am having the night before. Even the response above sounds like a challenge.Focus about the reception, it will take the edge off the rest of the ceremony.

You mentioned you were having a party. You didn't extend an invite. If you did, I missed it. And again, all I said was to apologize...that's it. As far as the wedding, the only thing I know that's a guarantee for the reception is an open bar. Lol.

Please wait…

• bcwizard

Participant

are there mods on these boards?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

are there mods on these boards?

You'll have better luck looking for a unicorn or leprechaun.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Imagine all the brotherly love around here in 6 months when McCown leads us to the playoffs!!! It’ll be beautiful. Lol. :P

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Special Teams section of the article is what scares me.  Hopefully, Barth Vader comes back at 100%, Koenen (sp?) was average and I’m not that comfortable with Page. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Imagine all the brotherly love around here in 6 months when McCown leads us to the playoffs!!! It'll be beautiful. Lol. :P

I don't care who's at QB as long as they make the play-offs. Put weed smoking Tanard back at QB for all I care. :P

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lmao....don't sweat it, dude. Just watch him dance!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How is that arrogant?  I own it when I am wrong as well.  Not trying to come across as a **CENSORED**, just trying to explain the facts that are out there dont necessarily support McCown as a given as our starter.

lmao @ "facts"Carry on......

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How is that arrogant?  I own it when I am wrong as well.  Not trying to come across as a **CENSORED**, just trying to explain the facts that are out there dont necessarily support McCown as a given as our starter.

lmao @ "facts"Carry on......

So McCown is our starter???  This should be good.....Tell them how we are drafting Johnny Foitball while you're at it!  Lol!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

line.jpgUh oh........a line in the sand has been drawn. Time, place, plz???

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'd advocate the Red Board posters gone wild death match be staged immediately!

Classic!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I already made my point. An apology and we are all good in my book.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

line.jpgUh oh........a line in the sand has been drawn. Time, place, plz???

10lb ass needs some gold bond for the butthurt.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We def need a tale of the tape and training backgrounds !  Military background, jiu-jitsu, tae kwon do, wrestling, Dwight Schrute Fitness Orb ?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Age and weight need to be factored in as well.I'm guessing 10lb is no gracie. Maybe more like tom green?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Picture an Irish/Samoan and you’ll be just about dead on.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice. Lots of ink right?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

haha…..which of you has the nads to show up at PR’s g2g?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

haha.....which of you has the nads to show up at PR's g2g?

I bet Donkey does, he is brave enough to sit through all of those cake testing/right place for the wedding crap.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I am happy to show up anywhere. The thin veil that is the Red Board serves it’s purpose but it’s always better to hang and have a few libations. Just like the live experience is superior to the one at home.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We should save this sort of stuff for Eagles fans.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I bet Donkey does, he is brave enough to sit through all of those cake testing/right place for the wedding crap.

Lol. Haven't gotten to the cake tasting yet. I'm just smiling and nodding at this point.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

hahahahaha  ;D

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We should save this sort of stuff for Eagles fans.

or DirtyBird fans!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DH would. 10lbbs, no way

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. Haven't gotten to the cake tasting yet. I'm just smiling and nodding at this point.

Wise strategy

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DH would. 10lbbs, no way

Vin is largely considered the biggest coward on this board.  How about you show up at the World of Beer in Westchase on Saturday the 6th of September at 8:00.  No fighting, just a meeting of the minds on the message board here.  I am guaranteed to show up as I have no choice.  Let me know your thoughts.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DH would. 10lbbs, no way

Vin is largely considered the biggest coward on this board.  How about you show up at the World of Beer in Westchase on Saturday the 6th of September at 8:00.  No fighting, just a meeting of the minds on the message board here.  I am guaranteed to show up as I have no choice.  Let me know your thoughts.

Lol. Right. I attend the G2Gs so feel free to show up and prove me wrong. You guys never show, So go ahead and show up and I will buy you a beer to celebrate your message board victory.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I miss so much stuff not living in Tampa. I’d love to hang out with you guys.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DH would. 10lbbs, no way

Lol. Right. I attend the G2Gs so feel free to show up and prove me wrong. You guys never show, So go ahead and show up and I will buy you a beer to celebrate your message board victory.

We'll figure out a way to get together - it's a long season and there is plenty of pre-game and hopefully post game partying to do in Lot 12.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DH would. 10lbbs, no way

Vin is largely considered the biggest coward on this board. 

On what grounds? I've met Vince.....pretty kool dude.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DH would. 10lbbs, no way

He called me out, I was doing the same.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t see how that makes Vin a coward.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

DH would. 10lbbs, no way

He called me out, I was doing the same.

I called out a TYPE of anonymous internet persona, you illustrated the point I was making.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

10lb, serious question: what’s the point of all your trolling if other poster’s responses get you mad enough to threaten people? Maybe you should take up a new hobby?Btw, it's no lost on me that you took a shot at me because I was right, so are we all going to meet you at the next G2G?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

10lb, serious question: what's the point of all your trolling if other poster's responses get you mad enough to threaten people? Maybe you should take up a new hobby?Btw, it's no lost on me that you took a shot at me because I was right, so are we all going to meet you at the next G2G?

So because I have an opinion that is contrary to someone else on this board I am a troll??  Think how drowsy it would be around here if everyone agreed.  I enjoy this board for the most part.  It's not until someone came after me with a personal attack that I did anything other than respond with civility.  I took a baseless shot at you because you took a baseless shot at me first.  Tit for tat so to speak.  Don't really know what the G2G is but I am going to the night practices at the end of the month if that is what you are speaking of. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

10lb, serious question: what's the point of all your trolling if other poster's responses get you mad enough to threaten people? Maybe you should take up a new hobby?Btw, it's no lost on me that you took a shot at me because I was right, so are we all going to meet you at the next G2G?

So because I have an opinion that is contrary to someone else on this board I am a troll??  Think how drowsy it would be around here if everyone agreed.  I enjoy this board for the most part.  It's not until someone came after me with a personal attack that I did anything other than respond with civility.  I took a baseless shot at you because you took a baseless shot at me first.  Tit for tat so to speak.  Don't really know what the G2G is but I am going to the night practices at the end of the month if that is what you are speaking of.

Lol come on man. You don't just offer a different opinion,  you drive that opinion in numerous threads with nonsense - ie outlandish claims of inside info, claims that Tedford said something he did not, making a claim and the abandoning the claim  etc - to get a rise out of people who disagree . Denying they only further illustrates my point because I did not call "you" out, I correctly predicted that "you" (the person behind the anonymous screen name) would NEVER show to a G2G because the anonymity is critical to the trolling. Not only was my claim not baseless, it was 100% dead on, as evidenced by your constant dancing around admitting you will not attend the next G2G. Lol Think how easy it would be to prove me wrong. Just show up yo the G2G and your dinner and drinks are on me. I would happily pay that debt. You can meet a bunch if us, meet the PR guys, have a good time ... On me. So, see you there?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol come on man. You don't just offer a different opinion,  you drive that opinion in numerous threads with nonsense - ie outlandish claims of inside info, claims that Tedford said something he did not, making a claim and the abandoning the claim  etc - to get a rise out of people who disagree . Denying they only further illustrates my point because I did not call "you" out, I correctly predicted that "you" (the person behind the anonymous screen name) would NEVER show to a G2G because the anonymity is critical to the trolling. Not only was my claim not baseless, it was 100% dead on, as evidenced by your constant dancing around admitting you will not attend the next G2G. Lol Think how easy it would be to prove me wrong. Just show up yo the G2G and your dinner and drinks are on me. I would happily pay that debt. You can meet a bunch if us, meet the PR guys, have a good time ... On me. So, see you there?

To start, again, what are the G2G's?  I am happy to show up where other Buc fans are.  I have always had a blast in that environment.  I'd love to have someone dig up where I posted I have inside information.  This forum is filled with fans that have hopes and wishes based on strong emotions.  It's been easy to look at that information and based on who our coaches are and the type of team we are trying to build and make some predictions that are contrary to most hopes and wishes of this board. Tedford likes what he sees in Glennon, that has been printed several times.  He also, has never indicated that McCown has played better (which doesn't matter anyway as they have yet to put pads on) .    We all want wins but few want those wins with Glennon at the helm.  In fact, I'd go so far as to say that if we went 19-0 with Glennon at the helm some would still be pissed about it.  Let me know what G2G is, and if I can make it I will be happy to. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Guess I should chime in. Jabs are thrown in every direction at this board. They are verbal. People have conflicting opinions and rightfully so. But, when someone physically threatens another person and “guarantees” that they’ll kick their *ss if they ever meet them in person; you’re crossing a line.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just facefuck each other already.You guys sound like you're married already anyhow.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't see how that makes Vin a coward.

exactly!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Guess I should chime in. Jabs are thrown in every direction at this board. They are verbal. People have conflicting opinions and rightfully so. But, when someone physically threatens another person and "guarantees" that they'll kick their *ss if they ever meet them in person; you're crossing a line.

flexing those internet muscles, so to speak.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I still haven’t heard what the G2G’s are.  I am starting to think it requires a secret handshake and is wrapped in some kind of riddle.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I still haven't heard what the G2G's are.  I am starting to think it requires a secret handshake and is wrapped in some kind of riddle.

I'm starting to wonder if your eyes are brown

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Guess I should chime in. Jabs are thrown in every direction at this board. They are verbal. People have conflicting opinions and rightfully so. But, when someone physically threatens another person and "guarantees" that they'll kick their *ss if they ever meet them in person; you're crossing a line.

flexing those internet muscles, so to speak.

It's not a big deal to me. I'm sure he was drunk or pissed off about something else when he did that. I told him I'd meet him in person, because I'm sure he's a nice guy. Like I said, he won't raise a hand. I know it. He knows it. We all know it. It would be an extremely unwise decision on his part. But, again, I'm sure he's a nice guy. He seems to be a real and passionate Bucs fan and I know we can all appreciate that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I still haven't heard what the G2G's are.  I am starting to think it requires a secret handshake and is wrapped in some kind of riddle.

pretty funny response when PR advertises their events regularly. Here's one:"PewterReport.com’s Pre-Training Camp Party at Keel & Curley Winery in Plant City, Fla. on Saturday, July 19 from 4:00-6:00 p.m. The Keel & Curley Winery is the official winery of PewterReport.com and located at 5210 Thonotosassa Road in Plant City, Fla., just minutes off I-4. You will need to make reservation as space is limited to the first 100 Buccaneers fans. We have already have received RSVPs from over 50 Bucs fans.Please RSVP by e-mailing PewterReport.com VP of business operations Kim Roper at kim@pewterreport.comThe PewterReport.com editorial staff, including Bucs beat writers Scott Reynolds and Mark Cook among others, will be on hand to answer Bucs-related questions, in addition to a Q & A session with Bucs tight end Tim Wright, who will be available to take pictures and sign autographs. Wright made a huge impact as an undrafted free agent last year, catching 54 passes for 571 yards and five touchdowns as the team’s second-leading receiver behind Vincent Jackson.""PM me if you want to attend and I can send in your RSVP  ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

pretty funny response when PR advertises their events regularly. Here's one:"PewterReport.com’s Pre-Training Camp Party at Keel & Curley Winery in Plant City, Fla. on Saturday, July 19 from 4:00-6:00 p.m. The Keel & Curley Winery is the official winery of PewterReport.com and located at 5210 Thonotosassa Road in Plant City, Fla., just minutes off I-4. You will need to make reservation as space is limited to the first 100 Buccaneers fans. We have already have received RSVPs from over 50 Bucs fans.Please RSVP by e-mailing PewterReport.com VP of business operations Kim Roper at kim@pewterreport.comThe PewterReport.com editorial staff, including Bucs beat writers Scott Reynolds and Mark Cook among others, will be on hand to answer Bucs-related questions, in addition to a Q & A session with Bucs tight end Tim Wright, who will be available to take pictures and sign autographs. Wright made a huge impact as an undrafted free agent last year, catching 54 passes for 571 yards and five touchdowns as the team’s second-leading receiver behind Vincent Jackson.""PM me if you want to attend and I can send in your RSVP  ;)

hahahahaha!!Imagine had Glennon's name been in the thread title?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So I guess he’s declining my gracious invitation? Shocked really ;-)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So I guess he's declining my gracious invitation? Shocked really ;-)

Just like you have declined mine. Weird.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not weird and not true because you're deflecting, but since you gave me the forum let me spell it out for you clearly.  First, you're the only one that used the word "coward." My comment was not, however, some weird personal challenge (I don't even know "you" so how would I have any animosity?).  I only said DH would show and you would not.  The reason I said that is because for your type of poster the ANONYMITY is too important. You want the anonymity so you can keep posting in a manner that is different from how you would talk to someone face to face.  I am not saying you want the anonymity because you are scared, I am saying you would be EMBARRASSED to have people associate your conduct on these boards with the real you.  That is why I extended my very gracious offer to, essentially, subsidize or sponsor a trip for you to a G2G (i.e., a PR event).  I made that offer  -- and you still have the chance to prove me wrong -- because its is my belief that the ANONYMITY is more important to you than anything else. In other words, you enjoy being a **CENSORED** on here, but you wouldn't do that if you were not anonymous, so you would never show up at a G2G and meet the people that are regularly on this board, let alone the PR staff because it would inhibit your "fun."Am I wrong about that?  I would like to be . . . and you can certainly prove me wrong by accepting my offer. Just PM and I will RSVP for you.  I doubt I am though . . .  many posters on here would turn down the same offer . . for the same reason I say you will.Hope that helps explain. Btw, its a really good group that shows up at the G2Gs

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not weird and not true because you're deflecting, but since you gave me the forum let me spell it out for you clearly.  First, you're the only one that used the word "coward." My comment was not, however, some weird personal challenge (I don't even know "you" so how would I have any animosity?).  I only said DH would show and you would not.  The reason I said that is because for your type of poster the ANONYMITY is too important. You want the anonymity so you can keep posting in a manner that is different from how you would talk to someone face to face.  I am not saying you want the anonymity because you are scared, I am saying you would be EMBARRASSED to have people associate your conduct on these boards with the real you.  That is why I extended my very gracious offer to, essentially, subsidize or sponsor a trip for you to a G2G (i.e., a PR event).  I made that offer  -- and you still have the chance to prove me wrong -- because its is my belief that the ANONYMITY is more important to you than anything else. In other words, you enjoy being a **CENSORED** on here, but you wouldn't do that if you were not anonymous, so you would never show up at a G2G and meet the people that are regularly on this board, let alone the PR staff because it would inhibit your "fun."Am I wrong about that?  I would like to be . . . and you can certainly prove me wrong by accepting my offer. Just PM and I will RSVP for you.  I doubt I am though . . .  many posters on here would turn down the same offer . . for the same reason I say you will.Hope that helps explain. Btw, its a really good group that shows up at the G2Gs

Let me apologize to you Vin. My intention is not to get a rise out of posters or to insult other Buc's fans.  i get frustrated when this forum gets personal or people are close minded enough to not see how, just because a franchise has largely faltered over the years can't start making the right decisions and turn our fortunes around. I should be grown up enough to not respond to personal attacks with personal attacks.  I will try to commit to that going forward. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wasting words, man.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wasting words, man.

Exactly.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Anonymity being unimportant to a poster like you, Vin, why don't you tell us your real name? Or is it important to you as well, and you're just being a hypocrite?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Anonymity being unimportant to a poster like you, Vin, why don't you tell us your real name? Or is it important to you as well, and you're just being a hypocrite?

You know me already, but since you are very similar I extend the same invite to you. I saw you driving on St Pete the other day, so I know you could stop by. What do you say? I will buy you a beer?

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Just as I thought, you critize others for their anonymity, yet wish to maintain your own. It's called hypocrisy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

perhaps you should offer to pay his way like everyone does for Beatles.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just as I thought, you critize others for their anonymity, yet wish to maintain your own. It's called hypocrisy.

That makes no sense because you know me already and I just topped that by inviting you to meet me in person? I am even buying. Lol, well it makes perfect sense for you to post that response really, because your goal was to deflect from the fact that you turn the offer for the same reason. Even though you could attend you will not. Here's the thing: anyone who has been on these boards for a while knows that "you" would turn down my offer, as would many others, most sharing the same trait. No big deal. Those who have been here for a while also know they can attend a number of events and meet all the PR people and many of the regular posters. You get way more Buc insight than on these boards, you meet a lot of great people. So the obvious question is why would a local say no? There are many reasons, but one of them is common to a few.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

perhaps you should offer to pay his way like everyone does for Beatles.

I did. If any of the local "troll" posters want go, shoot me a PM. You can be my guest. I am sure there are out of town guys who would go if they could

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Tell me then, you lying piece of crap, why did you ask me not to reveal your identity to everyone?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tell me then, you lying piece of crap, why did you ask me not to reveal your identity to everyone?

as usual, you are mixing up two very different things, while calling me a name no less. If someone wants to reveal their identity on here that should be their choice because there are a whole host of issues that arise with that. You understand that. However, that issue is completely different and wholly unrelated to what I am saying.  I fully respect people's privacy, including yours Ozy, I was talking about whether the nonsense that some people post on here is the priority . . . and it is . . .  they want the anonymity because its only with that anonymity that they act as they do.  I say that because if they are local Bucs fans it just makes sense they would show up to one of the events because if you are on this website for Bucs info, this website compares unfavorably to the info you can get right from Scott and Mark and the others who attend. . . . but they don't even with my gracious invitation (which I still extend to you)My comment about G2Gs has nothing to do with revealing one's identity to the whole board, a fact you know . . . I would add.  my invite still stands Ozy.  You could do it

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

agJIP.gif

Please wait…

Viewing 124 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.