Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 98 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

CA recall tells tales

• Anonymous

Inactive

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Luckily it was expensive and pointless.

Good job dipshits

• FireLicht2020

Participant

• Anonymous

Inactive

Haha. I don’t know if that graphic is accurate but it should be because it’s roughly red v blue

• Kermit56

Participant

If the Lincoln Project tweeted it then it must be true. They aren’t bias at all…

• FireLicht2020

Participant

They are conservative so…

Probably more objective than many on this board

• Biggs3535

Participant

They are conservative so

lolz, no they aren’t.

But they are apparently pretty good at fooling the left into thinking they are.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

You’re saying that the Lincoln Project isn’t conservative or that they have a bias?

Everyone has a bias… think that’s obvious.

But they are traditional conservatives

• jbear

Participant

Fooling? It’s not really fooling anyone. Obviously they want to believe that and even when they don’t believe it they still keep saying it because they think they get points or something.

• Biggs3535

Participant

You’re saying that the Lincoln Project isn’t conservative or that they have a bias?

No, they aren’t traditional conservatives. They, like Mitt Romney, Larry Hogan, and Liz Cheaney, are neo-cons – which is to say they aren’t conservative. They are RINO’s.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Neocons have run the Republican ticket since GWB stole the election from Gore.

From neocon to MAGA… gosh, why do I vote for the moronic Democrat ticket?

• Biggs3535

Participant

Neocons have run the Republican ticket

Yes, yes they have. And many of those Neocons – see Project, Lincoln – were pissed when Trump stole their lunch and power.

Glad we’ve cleared that up about the Lincoln Project, Mitt Romney, Larry Hogan, and Liz Cheaney’s lack of traditional, small government conservatism.

• Kermit56

Participant

The Lincoln Project has more in common with liberals than they do with conservatives.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

The enemy of my enemy is my friend… If that’s what you mean?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Glad we’ve cleared that up about the Lincoln Project, Mitt Romney, Larry Hogan, and Liz Cheaney’s lack of traditional, small government conservatism.

Are you under the assumption that I like these neocons?

Small government conservative hasn’t existed in a long long long long long long time.

We do agree that both parties have little interest in small government

• Biggs3535

Participant

The Lincoln Project has more in common with liberals than they do with conservatives.

Absolutely.

Are you under the assumption that I like these neocons?

No, you don’t like them, but your bff does. But you are/were both under the assumption they are traditional conservatives, and they most definitely are not. That, we’ve cleared up.

Small government conservative hasn’t existed in a long long long long long long time.

We do agree that both parties have little interest in small government

It’s been a good century since anybody gave a serious damn about making the enormous, bureaucratic shit show any smaller.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Why would they? Self-preservation…

• spartan

Participant

The problem with the current crop of Western Democracies is they don’t have any REAL problems to solve.

Oh I know we have unemployment, some involuntary homeless etc but mainly our issues are social ones. What I mean by that is we don’t have vast swathes of people dying of famine, pestilence, war or freezing to death. We have BLM, toilets for transgenders, “equity”, racial and a drugs issues. In short how not to be mean to each other.

Therefore when it comes to elections it’s all about freebies. Vote for me and I will give you ….

For the most part to get elected to Congress you have to come up with something to give away. Even if it is “only” bringing home a bigger share of the current pie. The reality usually turns out that nobody brings a bigger share home, the pie just gets bigger. Govt inevitably gets bigger even if theoretically you don’t want it to.

Rather simplistic but this is what it comes down to.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I think a portion of the population votes that way so there is some truth to the give away proposal.

That’s why balancing the budget is seemingly impossible. You’d have to cut something that is “popular”.

But many people on both sides vote on party lines either way so the handout is almost pavlov’s dog

• spartan

Participant

It was the Obama/McCain townhall debate that really allowed the penny to drop for me. I remember some guy standing up and saying “I am 30 odd years, a teacher, earning $30k (or whatever) blah blah” and then the question was “what are you going to do for me?”

Then both candidates spent about 10 minutes twisting themselves into pretzels showing they had more give aways than the other candidate. It was like handing out goody bags at a childs birthday party. At no point did either candidate say it wasn’t their job to “do” things for the guy, but to provide the environment for him to “do” things for himself.

• jbear

Participant

They are conservative so…

Probably more objective than many on this board

And you’re still saying dumb shit. I know it’s going to take a while. Keep thinking Fire! You’ll get it eventually.

• jbear

Participant

Neocons have run the Republican ticket since GWB stole the election from Gore.

From neocon to MAGA… gosh, why do I vote for the moronic Democrat ticket?

And you clowns absolutely never get tired of running around with your hair on fire whenever you lose. I cannot wait to see how you behave the next time there is a Republican in the white house. I’m sure you and Alice the conservative will be completely rational as always. lol

• jbear

Participant

I think a portion of the population votes that way so there is some truth to the give away proposal.

That’s why balancing the budget is seemingly impossible. You’d have to cut something that is “popular”.

But many people on both sides vote on party lines either way so the handout is almost pavlov’s dog

Once in a while you say something and I think for a moment…. There still may be hope for this guy…..

Then I wake up.

• Anonymous

Inactive

No, they aren’t traditional conservatives. They, like Mitt Romney, Larry Hogan, and Liz Cheaney, are neo-cons – which is to say they aren’t conservative. They are RINO’s.

Lol. They aren’t alt-right goons

If you are the Taliban then everyone else is a “liberal”

• Kermit56

Participant

RK, you’re gig is up on this board. As soon as you posted you would support certain conservatives, and then listed Mitt Romney as a conservative, your opinion became irrelevant.

• jbear

Participant

It was the Obama/McCain townhall debate that really allowed the penny to drop for me. I remember some guy standing up and saying “I am 30 odd years, a teacher, earning $30k (or whatever) blah blah” and then the question was “what are you going to do for me?”

Then both candidates spent about 10 minutes twisting themselves into pretzels showing they had more give aways than the other candidate. It was like handing out goody bags at a childs birthday party. At no point did either candidate say it wasn’t their job to “do” things for the guy, but to provide the environment for him to “do” things for himself.

And there are a LOT of Republicans and former republicans who I know who seem to understand this. But to win elections the messaging always has to be whatever is popular. And how are you ever going to make cutting free shit popular?

Then you have good progressives buying into ideas like MMT to open the spigot…. hell to sledghammer the thing clean off. Because if you can convince people that the key to prosperity is just for the government to spend more money then we are on our way down the rabbit hole to wonderland. Fucked.

So this always bugs me about Fire when he starts pretending to sound reasonable. How can you really be a fiscal conservative if your idea of balancing a budget just revolves around raising taxes? If you still hold the view that the best way to stimulate the economy is through increasing government spending the whole Idea just sounds like a great way to sound responsible while working to make it more difficult to ever actually get off the teet. Because the next “crisis” which are becoming more and more common we’re going to ramp up the spending again… tax the rich out of existence and pretend again that you care about balanced budgets. You can’t really give a damn about fiscal responsibility without addressing spending. And if you’re really a fiscal conservative, you can’t believe that government spending is the best way to stimulate the economy. It’s a vicious cycle.

A true fiscal conservative is for free trade and private business’s stimulating the economy. Making government bigger or even just keeping it the same size but raising taxes to say you’re doing something positive is not helpful.

• Biggs3535

Participant

I’m guessing the board newsman would call John McCain a traditional conservative, too.

• Anonymous

Inactive

then listed Mitt Romney as a conservative, your opinion became irrelevant.

Actually, you are the ones who are increasingly irrelevant.

I successfully predicted that you and the other Trumpers would say the people I named were not conservatives lol. When you are the Taliban everyone else is a “leftist”

• FireLicht2020

Participant

How can you really be a fiscal conservative if your idea of balancing a budget just revolves around raising taxes?

Stop and think for a second.

I’ve never said, NEVER SAID, the ony way to balance the budget is through increasing taxes.

It takes BOTH spending reduction and revenue increasing.

IT

TAKES

BOTH

(Biggs look away or you’ll get triggered)

The Trump tax cuts didn’t pay for themselves and he did them in a self-serving, unnecessary manner that had no positive impact on the lower and middle class.

Cost benefit analysis- terrible benefit vs the cost…

We will never balance the budget based solely on spending reduction…

Hopefully our world policing will reduce because of Afghanistan but let’s get real… there will be somewhere new to fight.

In short tho… it takes both

• Anonymous

Inactive

If the Lincoln Project tweeted it then it must be true. They aren’t bias at all…

This post sets in motion the very reason all of you Trumpers are so easily conned

Kermit says it must be false and all of the Trumpers fall in line … no one ever bothering to actual test the data

This kind of mind training is why you all get conned

The other laughable part is a buck of Trump Taliban claiming LP is liberal lol

• Anonymous

Inactive

• FireLicht2020

Participant

If you tell them to breath air, they’ll drink dirt.

It’s just how they are wired.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Probably because it’s actually working, unlike the vaccine.

Not to mention, it is FDA approved. You can play the semantics game in your cocoon all day long, Mr. Cronkite. It’s FDA approved.

If you tell them to breath air, they’ll drink dirt.

It’s just how they are wired.

At what point will you realize not to believe anything that piece of shit posts?

• Anonymous

Inactive

because it’s actually working, unlike the vaccine.

The ignorance that led to 650k deaths

• Anonymous

Inactive

Reality

“ According to analyses conducted by the Kaiser Family Foundation (KFF) based on data from the Johns Hopkins University COVID-19 Dashboard and the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services, vaccines continue to protect people from severe disease and death due to COVID-19.

The vast majority of people who have died from COVID-19 were unvaccinated. Fatal cases of COVID-19 among vaccinated people are either very low or virtually zero in 48 states.

Small number of breakthrough cases

In all states, the rate of breakthrough cases among the fully vaccinated is below 1 percent.

Connecticut, for example, has one of the lowest breakthrough rates at 0.01 percent. Over 64 percent of people have been fully vaccinated in the state.

In Arizona, 94.1 percent of new COVID-19 cases involve unvaccinated people.

Even in Tennessee, where vaccination coverage is at 41 percent, fully vaccinated people who acquired the coronavirus is only 0.4 percent.

Hospitalizations

The number of fully vaccinated people who were hospitalized was only 8,054 as of August, according to the CDC. This is a tiny fraction of the 168 million people who have been fully vaccinated.

A significant portion of these hospitalized cases, 17 percentTrusted Source, were among people who showed no symptoms of COVID-19 and were classed as asymptomatic. They may have been hospitalized for a different condition and then found to have had COVID-19.

The rate of hospitalization among fully vaccinated people with COVID-19 was effectively zero in recent weeks in California, Delaware, D.C., Indiana, New Jersey, New Mexico, Vermont, and Virginia.

It was 0.06 percent in Arkansas, meaning over 99 percent of hospitalizations were unvaccinated.

Over 95 percent of those hospitalized in Alaska and 99.93 percent in New Jersey were not yet fully vaccinated either.”

• spartan

Participant

Not to mention, it is FDA approved. You can play the semantics game in your cocoon all day long, Mr. Cronkite. It’s FDA approved.

My brother in law who is an ER physician recommends this if you test positive. One of my daughters caught covid, he took her in to the hospital and administered this to her. She was heaps better in 4 days.

I am not actually saying this as a rebuke, but since the subject has been brought up I want to let folks know in case they find themselves with covid. This is my first hand observations and experience.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Probably because it’s actually working, unlike the vaccine

Keep in mind that the person who posted tgst

Also says Trump isn’t a fascist

And supports the Texas Taliban law … because…, ya know ..,the Libertarian platform …,

• Anonymous

Inactive

My brother in law who is an ER physician recommends this if you test positive. One of my daughters caught covid, he took her in to the hospital and administered this to her. She was heaps better in 4 days.

I am not actually saying this as a rebuke, but since the subject has been brought up I want to let folks know in case they find themselves with covid. This is my first hand observations and experience.

It’s not a rebuke it’s a deflection, at least if you look at the original point

You even tacitly admit that in your first sentence

There’s a thread here where it’s suggested that it’s dishonest to point out that many anti vaxx people are in fact HEAVILY VACCINATED… because the CV19 vaccine is mRNA

You guys (Trumpers) as a group are dangerous lol. Literally a threat to society … as evidenced by 650k deaths and counting

• spartan

Participant

This treatment was FDA approved last month, so I am pretty confident that level of ignorance wasn’t available for these poor souls.

• Anonymous

Inactive

This treatment was FDA approved last month, so I am pretty confident that level of ignorance wasn’t available for these poor souls.

Keep deflecting

A therapy is not a vaccine you does. A therapy is a treatment needed because of the absence if a vaccine … the vaccine playing both an individual and societal role in making the treatment mostly unnecessary

In this instance the sane dopes who argued all those points about a vaccine praise the therapy. That is beyond dumb because it’s dishonest. It’s also like saying that you should put your small children in the car without a car seat … because doctors can treat their injuries.

Dumb beyond comprehension… but for the politics

Stop watching faux news. Or have a lobotomy perhaps …

• Anonymous

Inactive

The sane people who refuse a vaccine because “God will protect them” … want guns to … um…. protect their possessions

• spartan

Participant

A therapy is not a vaccine you does. A therapy is a treatment needed because of the absence if a vaccine … the vaccine playing both an individual and societal role in making the treatment mostly unnecessary

The aunt of a good friend of my wifes died from covid last night. She was vaccinated. The 2 are not mutually exclusive.

I passed on my experience so others can make an informed choice should they need to. It was not a deflection.

In this instance the sane dopes who argued all those points about a vaccine praise the therapy. That is beyond dumb because it’s dishonest.

As far as I am aware there is nothing morally objectionable about this therapeutic so it is neither dumb nor dishonest. I let my daughter take it.

To summarize, they are in fact different issues with different arguments.

• spartan

Participant

The sane people who refuse a vaccine because “God will protect them” … want guns to … um…. protect their possessions

That’s because you want to defund the police.

• Anonymous

Inactive

As far as I am aware there is nothing morally objectionable about this therapeutic so it is neither dumb nor dishonest.

lol. I described you as a militant Catholic meaning an extremist. The Pooe is for vaccinations …. And

“ The Rev. Robert Jeffress of First Baptist Dallas said this week that “there is no credible religious argument” against receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.

Jeffress, an ardent supporter of former President Trump, told The Associated Press in an interview that he and his staff at First Baptist Dallas “are neither offering nor encouraging members to seek religious exemptions from the vaccine mandates.”

Both the U.S. private and public sectors have taken steps to mandate vaccines or frequent testing amid the surge in coronavirus cases, with the caveat that some religious exemptions will be given.

The comments from Jeffress come after members of different Christian communities say that they oppose taking the coronavirus vaccine because fetal cell lines were used in COVID-19 vaccine testing, according to the news outlet. Fetal cell lines, however, are not present in the actual vaccines.

“Christians who are troubled by the use of a fetal cell line for the testing of the vaccines would also have to abstain from the use of Tylenol, Pepto Bismol, Ibuprofen, and other products that used the same cell line if they are sincere in their objection,” Jeffress told the AP in an email.

THEY ARE ALL TRYING TO TURN THEIR FLOCKS AWAY FRKM THE CLIFF

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why do you have an apocalyptic bu let if god will protect you? If your life after is better then your life now ?

• Anonymous

Inactive

The aunt of a good friend of my wifes died from covid last night. She was vaccinated. The 2 are not mutually exclusive.

This is even worse because your using a (sad) anecdote to deny the math …. In other words. People get struck by lightning in their homes too.

• Anonymous

Inactive

GREEK ORTHODOX CHURCH

“ An official from the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America issued a statement on Thursday that leaders “unanimously affirmed that the Church not only permits vaccinations against diseases.”

“In addition, although some may be exempt from the vaccination for clear medical reasons, there is no exemption in the Orthodox Church for Her faithful from any vaccination for religious reasons, including the coronavirus vaccine,” the statement added.

• Biggs3535

Participant

This seems to be the story for damn near everyone who gets it. Very quick turnaround with the antibodies. Which, again, is why people are more willing to get it than the “vaccine” that still allows you to get and die from the virus.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Lol.

No, it’s because of the rampant hypocrisy from “Christians” we see on a daily basis.

FWIW, it’s all religions.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

My brother in law who is an ER physician recommends this if you test positive.

Someone I play golf with on the regular (physician as well), said the same exact thing. Also strongly supports getting vaccinated.

My wife (nurse practitioner) has been working a Covid unit since it all started. She was very adamant that I get vaccinated.

• Anonymous

Inactive

This seems to be the story for damn near everyone who gets it. Very quick turnaround with the antibodies. Which, again, is why people are more willing to get it than the “vaccine” that still allows you to get and die from the virus.

Ignorance

• Anonymous

Inactive

No one would say

“my 3 year old can ride unrestrained in a car (vaccine) because doctors can patch her up (therapy)”

That’s the stupidity being offered here, treating a therapy and a vaccine as either/or …. Again, while likely vaccinated 6 or 7 times in ones life

And the vaccine is not just an individual safety issue (like a child restraint) is a societal issue

• Anonymous

Inactive

physician as well), said the same exact thing. Also strongly supports getting vaccinated.

One would be hard pressed to find any qualified physician who would not support vaccination. Those same doctors would of course support various therapies for people who got ill. M

Your wife (like many in my family) is owed a huge debt of gratitude. Very difficult time to be in medicine

• Anonymous

Inactive

why people are more willing to get it than the “vaccine” that still allows you to get and die from the virus.

As if anti bodies and other treatments are unavailable to vaccinated people …

SMH

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Hard to take anything Biggs says seriously when he once argued that THOUSANDS of people have
      DIED from a heart attack directly related to taking the vaccine.

I kid you not, this guy was ready to die on that hill because of the VAERS website.

Re: therapeutics vs vaccine

It doesn’t take a genius to understand the difference in the two.

It also doesn’t take a genius to see the mental gymnastics it takes to refuse a vaccine but try experimental, or in this case non-experimental, forms of therapeutics.

I’m all for therapeutics. Hell I’m invested in Heat Biologics $HTBX for their t-cell therapy.

Vaccines and therapy aren’t mutually exclusive.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Very difficult time to be in medicine

Very difficult indeed, but extremely lucrative at the moment.

I’ve heard stories of LPN’s making well north of $100K right now.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yep. A bunch of child hood friends and some family are nurses who have routinely taken traveling gigs for the $. Now it’s travel and extra because the need is so great

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hard to take anything Biggs says seriously when he once argued that THOUSANDS of people have

I kid you not, this guy was ready to die on that hill because of the VAERS website.

“dipshits”

Lmao

• Biggs3535

Participant

This would mean a whole helluva more if it was coming from someone that didn’t swallow every COVID death reported and didn’t say “nobody is dying from the vaccine.” I’ve never said all of the reported cases on VAERS are 100% accurate. You, of course, would like to disregard every single one because of your zealotry on the subject. Even if only 15%-20% are accurate, we’re in the thousands. Verification only became important to you people once vaccine deaths started being reported. What a coincidence…

All of this because you got suckered in by another one of Mr. Cronkite’s bullshit tweets. You’ll never learn, apparently.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Dirty little secret that hospitals don’t mind calling any and everything COVID as well, for financial reasons.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. Dipshits don’t get it

• Anonymous

Inactive

When you’ve been as wrong about covid as Buggsy and Runole (“its like the flu”) all while 650k deaths like up … conspiracies become a must

Buggsy doesn’t even read his links

• FireLicht2020

Participant

You still, like a little bitch, can’t admit you’re wrong.

Well uhhh durrrr uhhh if 15% are accurate then uhhh durrr I’m still right.

It isn’t 15%
      It isn’t 5%

It isn’t even 1 fucking percent…

You cited a source before understanding VAERS and it made you look the fool. And you keep digging this hole deeper and deeper.

So now we’re on to hospitals are faking covid numbers to get money?

Hmmmm, where have I heard that talking point before?

• Biggs3535

Participant

It isn’t 15%
      It isn’t 5%

It isn’t even 1 fucking percent…

Of course not, it’s zero percent. Nobody is dying from the vaccine. All adverse reactions and/ or deaths are made up.

Zealot.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Just because you THINK something is happening doesn’t mean you have any evidence that it is true.

I think I’m a super model… just because I’m not in magazines, or have ever done any modeling, or my dad bod…

I just think I am one so… I guess I’m a model.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Biggs….ummm… did you even read your article?

Q: Are hospitals inflating the number of COVID-19 cases and deaths so they can be paid more?

A: Recent legislation pays hospitals higher Medicare rates for COVID-19 patients and treatment, but there is no evidence of fraudulent reporting.

The first thing your article says along with several examples of it being false that hospitals are falsifying their numbers on covid to get government money

• Biggs3535

Participant

Q: Are hospitals inflating the number of COVID-19 cases and deaths so they can be paid more?

A: Recent legislation pays hospitals higher Medicare rates for COVID-19 patients and treatment, but there is no evidence of fraudulent reporting.

The first thing your article says along with several examples of it being false that hospitals are falsifying their numbers on covid to get government money

Of course I did. I also saw the date.

I can’t say I’m surprised you don’t recall this story and others like it.

Keep reading and trying, young padawan. That zealotry may be reasoned out of you. Doubtful, but possible.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Is this like you saying “I meant to miss” in a pickup game?

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Dirty little secret that hospitals don’t mind calling any and everything COVID as well, for financial reasons.

Well, the biggest reason I’ve seen, is that they’re having such a hard time retaining staff (especially to travel gigs) and they don’t really have a choice.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bwahahah

Classic Buggsy

• spartan

Participant

Ignorance

Yet you said this …

A therapy is not a vaccine you does. A therapy is a treatment needed because of the absence if a vaccine …

You CLEARLY state here that the treatment is not necessary for anyone who is vaccinated. I am not twisting your words or making shit up, it is here, quoted.

What I said was ..

What this mean dipshit is that even if you are vaccinated it seems you can catch covid. Be it a new strain or whatever. In that situation you will need TREATMENT and my PERSONAL EXPERIENCE in the last 2 weeks is that the antibody experience works well.

So if someone on this board is faced with the problem of a friend or relative getting ill that may cost them their lives, I hope this helps a bit. So how about you just STFU and stop being a dick.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Trying to decide which dip to use for the pretzel Biggs has twisted himself into…?

Hot cheese is probably my choice

• spartan

Participant

I described you as a militant Catholic

So please describe, or define what makes a “militant” catholic?

• Anonymous

Inactive

I described you as a militant Catholic

So please describe, or define what makes a “militant” catholic?

I said, extreme. Dogmatic.

Westboro-ish

The Pope says get vaccinated. You probably say he’s not your Pope lol

• Biggs3535

Participant

Well, the biggest reason I’ve seen, is that they’re having such a hard time retaining staff (especially to travel gigs) and they don’t really have a choice.

Yeah, the hospitals aren’t immune to the employment issues we’ve seen all across the country, in seemingly every industry. Interesting to see how their vaccine mandates will effect those employment issues.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Lots of people are going to fired for their DECISION to be irresponsible…

It’s their right to refuse the vaccine like an asshole, and they can live with whatever unemployment gets them for enough time to find a new profession.

That’s a choice and one they can make

• Biggs3535

Participant

Lots of people are going to fired for their DECISION to be irresponsible…

It’s their right to refuse the vaccine like an asshole, and they can live with whatever unemployment gets them for enough time to find a new profession.

That’s a choice and one they can make

I don’t think anybody is surprised the lefties are my-way-or-the-highway here, all while calling others fascists and the Taliban.

What’s that you’ve said in the past about calling others that which you are? Seems to hold true here, comrade.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Personal responsibility.

You wanna smoke weed and your employer won’t allow it?

Choices…

You wanna refuse the vaccine?

K bye, Karen… go dig ditches or some shit… idk

• Anonymous

Inactive

the lefties are my-way-or-the-highway here, all while calling others fascists and the Taliban.

Or factual versus not factual

• Anonymous

Inactive

No Trumper wants to admit they’ve been wrong on CV19 because it’s an admissions that they are easily conned morons.

Anyone who has spent any time posting here is very familiar with the Buggsy approach … post something wrong and then the nonsense begins. Buggsy and Runole are the quintessential CV19 morons … so post after post after post deflecting.

• spartan

Participant

I said, extreme. Dogmatic.

Westboro-ish

The Pope says get vaccinated. You probably say he’s not your Pope lol

So define it. Explain your position. What do you see that makes me a “militant” Catholic. I am nothing like Westboro and I don’t think you know what dogmatic is.

Francis is my Pope. I don’t like some of the stuff he says, but then again my position would require an understanding of stuff like dogma, fallible etc. Stuff I don’t think you know about and a brief search on google isn’t going to help with too much.

To confuse the sh*t out of you I consider myself a relatively orthodox Catholic. You are going to google that and not have a freakin clue what I am talking about. But good luck.

• Anonymous

Inactive

then again my position would require an understanding of stuff like dogma, fallible etc. Stuff I don’t think you know about and a brief search on google isn’t going to help with too much.

I explained my view clearly, based on your posts here. You’re entitled to say I am wrong. You don’t though. The “you wouldn’t understand” is an admission. It’s the kind of stuff conspiracy theorists say when they can’t defend their position.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Personal responsibility.

You wanna smoke weed and your employer won’t allow it?

Choices…

You wanna refuse the vaccine?

K bye, Karen… go dig ditches or some shit… idk

To nobody’s surprise, this is backwards logic. Choosing to put something into your body, like weed, is completely different than mandating that you put something into your body – like a vaccine.

I think male business owners should mandate that their female employees put their boss’s penis into their bodies. After all, it’s just a personal responsibility and choice.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Let’s stop and think for second. Weed is legal.

Rape is not.

This is your 6 second reality check for the day.

If you need more, post more stupid shit.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think male business owners should mandate that their female employees put their boss’s penis into their bodies. After all, it’s just a personal responsibility and choice.

Ironical is not just a city in Texas

• Anonymous

Inactive

Look at all those “heart attacks”

Imagine how much money hospitals made

(The cove)

• Biggs3535

Participant

Let’s stop and think for second. Weed is legal.

Rape is not.

This is your 6 second reality check for the day.

If you need more, post more stupid shit.

Nobody is raping anybody. The females have a choice. They put their employers penis inside their body or face the repercussions of that choice. Or, as one wordsmith put it: “K bye, Karen… go dig ditches or some shit… idk”

You let me know when you realize how foolish this shit sounds.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

…he said with the worst analogy ever.

If a state says Marijuana is legal but a PRIVATE COMPANY says they will test you and fire you… guess what, go work somewhere else.

I fully support both stances… a business not wanting pot smokers and someone’s right to smoke it.

Then vaccinations… if a business doesn’t want that negative PR, the health issues, and maybe even lawsuits… plus they support the push to beat this disease and don’t want anti-vaxxers at their business… that’s their right.

So go cry some more… seriously. Get a tissue, cry it out.

• Anonymous

Inactive

This post sets in motion the very reason all of you Trumpers are so easily conned

Kermit says it must be false and all of the Trumpers fall in line … no one ever bothering to actual test the data

This kind of mind training is why you all get conned

The heat map you Trumpers goons all dismissed because it was posted by the “liberal” Lincoln Project??

Yep. Accurate.

Taliban dopes

• Anonymous

Inactive

Orwell – “ The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

COCOON

• spartan

Participant

I explained my view clearly, based on your posts here. You’re entitled to say I am wrong. You don’t though. The “you wouldn’t understand” is an admission. It’s the kind of stuff conspiracy theorists say when they can’t defend their position.

Catholic Dogma is the basic teachings of the Catholic faith. It is considered inviolable. You can’t be Catholic and not be dogmatic.

• Anonymous

Inactive

You can’t be Catholic and not be dogmatic.

:-)

• spartan

Participant

Here’s a shock for you. I’ve changed my position on vaccines. I took a long hard look at levels of separation when it comes to sin and abortion, and other things in the world that I wasn’t aware of. Such as other medication that also are tainted by hek923. I then sat down and had a long, hard talk with my Priest who is very orthodox.

I still have some other concerns so my position is going to be I will put it off until it’s absolutely necessary. I WFH so it’s no big sacrifice and if I follow common sense practices I will not be a burden to anyone else. If, and only if it is necessary, like to remain employed, I will take it. But not Johnson. Maybe by then some other more palatable vaccine will be available.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Religion sounds exhausting

• Anonymous

Inactive

also are tainted by hek923

Posted here

sat down and had a long, hard talk with my Priest who is very orthodox

earlier comment about dogmatic, Westboro Baptists

I will put it off until it’s absolutely necessary.

So not really a change and when would it be “absolutely necessary” if not 2 years in 675k dead?

• Anonymous

Inactive

@Spartan

Kudos to you for at least reconsidering

Kudos to you also for your faith

To my earlier point, very few Americans are anti-vaxx for religious reasons. Even less likely go to their “very orthodox” priest for guidance on a vaccine

I’d say you’re in a rare group

• spartan

Participant

Not even comparable.

• spartan

Participant

To my earlier point, very few Americans are anti-vaxx for religious reasons. Even less likely go to their “very orthodox” priest for guidance on a vaccine

That’s because many people don’t really know know what Catholic orthodoxy is. Most people have visions of Orthodox Jews. My wife veils for mass, we prefer the Roman Rite, like to go to the traditional Latin Mass on occasion and throw in the Our father and Hail Mary in Latin in conjunction with the Agnus Dei and Sanctus. Oh and yea, we are not big fans of the ‘Spirit of Vatican II.” But by and large we are normal people.

• spartan

Participant

Religion sounds exhausting

It can be, and can be challenging, but most good things in life are not easy.

• spartan

Participant

spartan wrote:
      also are tainted by hek923

Posted here

Yes, and it was one of the things I looked into.

That and the degrees of separation from sin.

• Anonymous

Inactive

My wife veils for mass, we prefer the Roman Rite, like to go to the traditional Latin Mass on occasion and throw in the Our father and Hail Mary in Latin in conjunction with the Agnus Dei and Sanctus. Oh and yea, we are not big fans of the ‘Spirit of Vatican II.” But by and large we are normal people.

I am sure you’re both normal and good people. I was only pointing out that you’re rare, a point you keep making better thank I can. 😁

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not even comparable.

I don’t mean comparable in view I mean comparable in fundamentalism

• Kermit56

Participant

But not Johnson

Why not Johnson, Spartan? That is the only one I am considering…

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

But not Johnson

I took it. And, I’ve hit more fairways and greens since then.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Yeah, the hospitals aren’t immune to the employment issues we’ve seen all across the country, in seemingly every industry. Interesting to see how their vaccine mandates will effect those employment issues.

New York is having to call in the National Guard for help. Who could have seen that coming?

• spartan

Participant

It is produced and manufactured using abortion-derived cell lines. This goes way beyond the just testing objections.

• Kermit56

Participant

Thanks. I did not know.

Viewing 98 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.