Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

Who remembers Mike Smith’s defense in Jacksonville with Marcus Stroud and John Henderson? It was beyond scary.

We can somewhat replicate that by rotating Vea with Suh and McCoy…all 3 of those guys will be fresh throughout the season, in turn less chance of injury for all 3. McCoy and Suh are older guys and a DT whether young or old tend to get tired fast for obvious reasons, so let these guys rotate and play fast all game.

This adds great depth at one of the most important positions and Vea gets to learn from 2 of the best DT’s in the game. Plus Suh and McCoy only have 2-3 years or so of their prime left, so it would be wise to plan ahead by grooming Vea but also become a bigger and badder football team right away.

Stopping the run would be a breeze, as well as greatly improving the interior pass rush.

Kwon and LVD would be able to fly around like never before.

We will wear out the opposing teams guards and center before half time.

Makes no sense to stack up on receivers, TE’s & LB’s but not the DT position.

One last thing… Suh doesn’t need to be a big time leader here, just whoop some ass.

Please wait…

• Soul Bro

Participant

I’m in

Please wait…

• SunnyD

Participant

Eye opening article for those of you that still want to add Suh

Cutting Suh goes beyond cap savings

Please wait…

• GBOBUCSFAN

Participant

I don’t think the Glazers even sniff him. BUT we don’t need Suh to be a leader. We need him to be a mercenary. I don’t care if he is in it for himself. Allow him to stick his nose in there and get things dirty. We already have Ayers, Kwon, Gmac and David as our “leaders”. We need players now.

But again, the Glazers don’t have the gumption to sign him.

Please make me eat crow.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There is absolutely nothing that says Suh improves a run defense. He does whoop ass though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah. Suh was making Kirk Cousins type money.

Wait…did that really just happen? What universe do I live in?

Mandela Effect, lolololololol!!!

Please wait…

• J.A.S.H.E.R.

Participant

post got deleted

@SunnyD
      Not at all eye opening for me. We all know who Suh is for the most part. He is a mean hard nosed player, that is not very charismatic or personable but its what makes him Suh, that edge in his personality translates to him being tough to deal with on the field, the guy doesn’t want to play nice or say much, he just wants to wreck an oline and QB. Give me that.

We need players like him who say less and just show up and beat up on the opposing team. Guys like Jameis and Gerald do speech after speech but their play is what matters most. I don’t care if Suh is quiet and somewhat self centered, as long as he does his job which is bring heat to the QB.

And it can’t go unsaid that it’s normal to hear sour grapes from a players former team. Who are the Dolphins anyway? They are irrelevant and don’t even know how to keep their best players. Suh not being a fit for the Dolpins locker room is a possibility, but in all likely it really came down to his salary cap number on why they released him.

Please wait…

• BucNCane

Participant

That article didn’t say anything. Had no substance. No anecdotes no quotes nothing. Just a guy who thinks Suh was a problem.

He may have been, but that article did not elaborate on anything to prove it was so.

Please wait…

• Pepsi

Participant

SunnyD, that really wasn’t eye opening. It said Suh wasnt liked, there was a leadership void in Miami which made him the de facto leader but he’s not a good leader especially when things go south. And he costs too much

Please wait…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.