Viewing 36 reply threads

• Author

• SackedBySapp

Participant

I’ve literally been posting on this board since it started…….going by the original name Power40 many many years ago.One thing that always made it hard for me to dig on this board was the prevailing unspoken rule that it was Bucs ONLY talk.  I happen to belong to the group that thinks it's important to talk about other teams in the league.....especially as it relates to the Bucs....it makes us better, more informed fans.I think it's come full circle now......and this is not only a great Bucs board......but also a great NFL board as well......and I suspect.......as the Bucs get better......we'll see more and more opposing team fans posting here....which can actually be quite fun......as long as the smack is intelligent, and well thought out.Kudos to all the cats behind the scenes and under the layer that run this joint.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All hail King Homeless!

Please wait…

• vlagatta

..and then there’s guys like boid……who I booted off the Official Bucs board when I was a Mod there…..(repeatedly)…….and 13 years later……he’s still pissed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sappy and his traveling road show . dork1.jpgDazzling like a new penny, so eager to impress the internets.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

..and then there's guys like boid......who I booted off the Official Bucs board when I was a Mod there.....(repeatedly).......and 13 years later......he's still pissed.

Yup, thats boid.Love him or hate him, he's had some of the best damn rants around.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Remember when he made the fake Michaelbot account and claimed he was Micheal’s son or some shit?This guy is such a fucking weirdo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is the guy who stole money from people, right?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We have come a long way from…EM's Watson revelation.Mark Cook is Red Lightning (FSU Ballboy)Greg Schiano Trolling Opponents' Forums.Brad Childress' Face.Ricky "Razzinator/Razzmanian Devil" RazzanoChristy's Sweaty Hands.Tebow's Friend from Texas Tech.Chad Spann. Just... Chad Spann.Trust Issues & Hookers with Glass Eyes.Trentersexuals.Fat Freeman.Haynesworth's Forum RallySoft Cheeseburgers.Mah SourcesCoaching Campaigns.Jimmy Choos Shoes.Showering with Darrelle Revis.Fax Machines.Stalking Dory Leblanc.Dot Matrix Printers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We have come a long way from...EM's Watson revelation.Mark Cook is Red Lightning (FSU Ballboy)Greg Schiano Trolling Opponents' Forums.Brad Childress' Face.Ricky "Razzinator/Razzmanian Devil" RazzanoChristy's Sweaty Hands.Tebow's Friend from Texas Tech.Chad Spann. Just... Chad Spann.Trust Issues & Hookers with Glass Eyes.Trentersexuals.Fat Freeman.Haynesworth's Forum RallySoft Cheeseburgers.Mah SourcesCoaching Campaigns.Jimmy Choos Shoes.Showering with Darrelle Revis.Fax Machines.Stalking Dory Leblanc.Dot Matrix Printers.

Great list! I totally forgot about the showering thing hahaha

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We have come a long way from...EM's Watson revelation.Mark Cook is Red Lightning (FSU Ballboy)Greg Schiano Trolling Opponents' Forums.Brad Childress' Face.Ricky "Razzinator/Razzmanian Devil" RazzanoChristy's Sweaty Hands.Tebow's Friend from Texas Tech.Chad Spann. Just... Chad Spann.Trust Issues & Hookers with Glass Eyes.Trentersexuals.Fat Freeman.Haynesworth's Forum RallySoft Cheeseburgers.Mah SourcesCoaching Campaigns.Jimmy Choos Shoes.Showering with Darrelle Revis.Fax Machines.Stalking Dory Leblanc.Dot Matrix Printers.

Great list! I totally forgot about the showering thing hahaha

I thought it was supposed to be vj?Also, you forgot to mention the recent crablegs vs pineapple war.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

..and then there's guys like boid......who I booted off the Official Bucs board when I was a Mod there.....(repeatedly).......and 13 years later......he's still pissed.

Yup, thats boid.Love him or hate him, he's had some of the best damn rants around.

You, again, are proving to be a multiple personality freak…I was never banned from that crap hole. I rarely went. You couldn’t even tell me how many posts I had there…not even close. Nor one “conversation” I had with you you freaking loon…take your BS elsewhere, lest I crush you underfoot. Now pay those people their money, milk carton boy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ill be the first to say, I abused EM routinely like cooked crack, lol. Me and 4bucs got into a sarcastic debate about he steroid fueled beast known as the Italian Stallion, Ricky Roidy Razzy. I think 4bucs said we Italians have to stick together…lol…Trentersexuals, Ahhh…you’re welcome. And who spotted the glass eye first?  Yessir. That was a Cove thread, and I remember that questionable looking “female”. She was giving me “the stank eye”. Advancement?  I see those things as triumphs in this place!!And for shame...not one mention of Karen and Hate...nor Chrispy's McTwigarms?  Or Doloris calling McCoy McTwigarms? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Larry Brackins. Remember the name. LOL. That was too funny!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You, again, are proving to be a multiple personality freak...I was never banned from that crap hole. I rarely went. You couldn't even tell me how many posts I had there...not even close. Nor one "conversation" I had with you you freaking loon...take your BS elsewhere, lest I crush you underfoot. Now pay those people their money, milk carton boy. Sincerely, The Dragon

FIFY

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You, again, are proving to be a multiple personality freak...I was never banned from that crap hole. I rarely went. You couldn't even tell me how many posts I had there...not even close. Nor one "conversation" I had with you you freaking loon...take your BS elsewhere, lest I crush you underfoot. Now pay those people their money, milk carton boy. Sincerely, The Dragon

FIFY

Pewter Dragon. And no sincerely.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Throw Larry "The Legend" Brackins in there and you nailed it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is this for real??This thing we call the internet is an amazing place. Geez!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is this for real??This thing we call the internet is an amazing place. Geez!!

Lol!!No schidt, right?  It's a scary place.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sappy and his traveling road show . dork1.jpgDazzling like a new penny, so eager to impress the internets.

Speak for yourself.  I'm brimming with pride knowing the OP is impressed with the board.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Is this for real??

not even a little bit, Hate........and he knows it. the same guy (I think) worked the Bucs board....over there he was called "O Town"...and he was banned for the same thing there after taking orders for t shirts and collecting money.....then stiffing people.  the joke was he had a cardboard city behind a lowe's store in Orlando...and lived with the homeless.  several people here already have told boid it's not me......but he rambles on with his incoherent posts regardless. cheap booze perhaps?I'd love to hear boids evidence ....... still waiting.  perhaps that guy slapped boid around the same way I do...so he thinks it's me...which to be quite honest...is fine by me.  I think it's a hoot. He doesn't believe I was "TheChronic" either....  I made his life miserable on the Bucs board...he's denying that too.  par for the course.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Someone do an IP address check on our little newbie, SackedBySapp, and see if it’s the same as that one dude BucsFanFWT, who claimed to be the interracial marriage black dude (but is really white)… and ripped people off with the t-shirt orders.BTW, anyone remember what the "event" was that the t-shirt were referencing? I can't remember...

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Someone do an IP address check on our little newbie, SackedBySapp, and see if it's the same as that one dude BucsFanFWT, who claimed to be the interracial marriage black dude (but is really white)... and ripped people off with the t-shirt orders.BTW, anyone remember what the "event" was that the t-shirt were referencing? I can't remember...

newbie?  I was one of the first people on this board....as "Power40".as a Mod on the Bucs board......I actually helped populate THIS board  :)I'm starting to think you're boid.... hmmmm...both of you follow eachother quite a bit.....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You were one of those freaking nazi's over there?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

newbie?  I was one of the first people on this board....as "Power40".

I've been here for a minute myself....don't ever remember this Power40 that you speak of.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

SBS is clearly TheChronic, not OTown (or whatever the fuck his name was), from the Bucs board. Same shtick...same...posting style....Moving along.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Someone do an IP address check on our little newbie, SackedBySapp, and see if it's the same as that one dude BucsFanFWT, who claimed to be the interracial marriage black dude (but is really white)... and ripped people off with the t-shirt orders.BTW, anyone remember what the "event" was that the t-shirt were referencing? I can't remember...

It does seem like something a mod from that old board would do...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL, sure is an impressive impression of the t-shirt thief.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

SBS is clearly TheChronic, not OTown (or whatever the (censored) his name was), from the Bucs board. Same shtick...same...posting style....Moving along.

I really don't think he is. TheChronic was funny and clever and quick-witted. This dude is a major attention whore and drama queen, just like BucsFTW. If this really is TheChronic then the dude has really lost it.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

you got that right!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Karen

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is this for real??

not even a little bit, Hate........and he knows it. the same guy (I think) worked the Bucs board....over there he was called "O Town"...and he was banned for the same thing there after taking orders for t shirts and collecting money.....then stiffing people.  the joke was he had a cardboard city behind a lowe's store in Orlando...and lived with the homeless.  several people here already have told boid it's not me......but he rambles on with his incoherent posts regardless. cheap booze perhaps?I'd love to hear boids evidence ....... still waiting.  perhaps that guy slapped boid around the same way I do...so he thinks it's me...which to be quite honest...is fine by me.  I think it's a hoot. He doesn't believe I was "TheChronic" either....  I made his life miserable on the Bucs board...he's denying that too.  par for the course.

Gotta love the upside down world of the Interweb. Proudly claiming to be the original Chronic. Upset that someone doesn't believe you were TheChronic?Good lord, cats and dogs living together...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is this for real??

Gotta love the upside down world of the Interweb. Proudly claiming to be the original Chronic. Upset that someone doesn't believe you were TheChronic?Good lord, cats and dogs living together...

MASS HYSTERIA!!!!

Please wait…

• vlagatta

Mass Hilarity

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Someone a while back said he is BucFanFTW, based on IP address…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is this for real??

MASS HYSTERIA!!!!

Lol. Seriously. The defense to being called a thief is "I am not that douche, I am a way bigger douche."Uh, might be better to be a thief. Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He isn’t Chronic. I was NEVER banned from that site. So that’s even more proof he isn’t who he says it is. This guy posts like BucsWTF…his earlier stuff….all boldened, pictures, lengthy rants, none of it witty, and suddenly, he starts with the … Crap. It’s not Chronic Halitosis. That fool had an account here at one point. They are old idiots now. I recall a pretty good argument I got in with that loser at TBBbb…all the posters warning me and I laughed. For real?  They worshipped that idiot?  Never got banned. Loved clowning that idiot. Put the shark back as your logo. It fits your stupid style better. (Stealing and lying and plagiarizing…loved when you posed as Michael89102837 as well). You have so many identities, you’re a fookin loon. Take your meds "Chrinic".

Please wait…

• vlagatta

He isn't Chronic...........blah blah blah

you're trying too hard....that's your tell

Please wait…

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.