Viewing 98 reply threads

• Author

• OyeahBrother

Participant

I just found this on Youtubes.  It’s pretty interesting.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0PKEvPbLVs

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1 of these 4 will be a Buc IMO.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thoughts.Mike Evans is a stud and don't lock Watkins in as the first WR taken just yet...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But in all seriousness, in this highlight video Carr and Bridgewater impressed me the most. I’m not hating on Johnny Football, I just think his best ability is obliviously his running and sandlot style, and that’s not really showcased in this video. He is my favorite QB in this draft. Bortles reminds me of Freeman, except he is a winner (which is a big deal), but in terms of what he brings to the table, prototypical size and impressive athleticism, but his accuracy scares me. At least on those deep passes he didn’t really throw dimes in stride. I don’t really care about stats, many college systems inflate completion percentages.  In the NFL that’s the difference between a TD and FG sometimes. He is a good prospect, but will have to sit for a year, IMO.Bridgewater doesn't have a cannon, but makes up for it by showing tremendous touch. A lot like Drew Brees. Carr's arm looked great in that video however. He drove the ball with force across the middle and hit guys in stride. Gonna have to do some more research on him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is it me or does it seem like Blake Bortles throws dead ducks every time. They get there… just look terrible.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

But in all seriousness, in this highlight video Carr and Bridgewater impressed me the most.

They look like the most natural passers of the group.Manziel's passes still look like they float too much and his decision-making needs to improve dramatically in the NFL.Bortles looks like he goes through a full upper body workout every time he passes the ball. It looks like he has a lot of things going on.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is it me or does it seem like Blake Bortles throws dead ducks every time. They get there... just look terrible.

I agree with you.Teddy and Carr looked great throwing the ball in that video tho.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is it me or does it seem like Blake Bortles throws dead ducks every time. They get there... just look terrible.

He does and his personality for some reason reminds me of Freeman :/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I did not expect Manziel or Carr to have more passes downfield than Bortles or Bridgewater.  Carr has shown he can throw deep in a previous offense but the last offense he was in at college emphasized a lot of the bubbles, screens and short stuff.  It is re-assuring to see that Carr still was the #1 QB in terms of completions downfield despite playing in a dink and dunk offense.  His numbers would have been way higher had he been in an offense that Manziel played for example.  Moving onto Manziel I am also impressed that he was throwing go routes, posts, and seem routes with relative ease downfield.  Manziel is not as good as Carr with fades but he pretty much passes the eye ball test as a pocket passer with the way he attacked the entire field with a lot of NFL type of throws.  Bridgewater was very consistent with any throw he had to put on the money and even showed he can launch when pressured.  Bortles was disappointing in terms of attempts downfield, however he also showed he could deliver the ball under pressure.  Teddy and Manziel to an extent as well and Carr too.I am pretty convinced that one of these four will be a Buc and I would be very happy.  Throw in Jimmy G too.The rest of the QB's don't really have enough upside to be better than Glennon so I don't see investing a draft pick on QB's that are pretty much lateral sidegrades.

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

Bortles arm really didn’t look that impressive here.Bridgewater's arm isn't anything amazing but his touch is brilliant.Manziel's arm didn't stand out but on his Pro Day it seemed like he had a lot more velocity on his throws.Carr probably has the best arm of the bunch but his mechanics on some throws are poor.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Didn't realize Carr had that much zip on his passes. Impressed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1 of these 4 will be a Buc IMO.

I'm sure at least one of them will be there when the Bucs pick in round 2.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This video would actually be useful if it showed all the 20+ attempts and not just the completions. For example, of the four, Carr had the least amount of attempts. Only 11% of his throws were over 20 yards, and of that 11% he only completed 44%.In contrast, 19% on Manziel's attempts were over 20 yards and of those he completed 56%.Pretty big difference and you can't see that from only looking at completions.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I still feel like Carr is my favorite of the bunch, and this video made me feel even more confident about that. I hope we grab him in the 2nd.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I still feel like Carr is my favorite of the bunch, and this video made me feel even more confident about that. I hope we grab him in the 2nd.

I'm curious how you can feel that way after seeing this.http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/45952/349/out-of-the-box?pg=1Do you think their numbers are wrong? Or do you simply think that those numbers are not important?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I gotta admit, as much as I like everything else about Bortles.....this has been a concern all along. He does not throw a pretty ball.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm curious how you can feel that way after seeing this.http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/45952/349/out-of-the-box?pg=1Do you think their numbers are wrong? Or do you simply think that those numbers are not important?

I just don't really care about the numbers. It's more about seeing how they've interviewed and their apparent focus or lack of focus on football. I just feel like Carr is the kind of guy, and in the right place, to develop as he goes. I like how honest he is with his shortcomings and the areas he needs to work on.Watching Manziel just makes me feel like his game won't translate. He's not fast or elusive enough to avoid NFL defenders. I feel like he's going to force throws and try to make sandlot plays and they won't work, plus he's going to end up injured. I don't feel comfortable with TB's communication skills and I think Bortles is a much bigger project than any of the others.I'm not claiming to be any kind of football expert, I'm just calling it like I see it. Maybe I'll be wrong, maybe I won't. We'll see in a few years.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That is what makes what Carr did so impressive.  Despite being a small percentage of his passes he still completed more deep balls than the big three.  If Carr goes to a pro offense his YPA will increase accordingly so the knock against him on that is misleading because of the type of offense he was in.As for this talk of Carr or Manziel being 2nd rounders I think people are being way too optimistic:1. Carr has the strongest arm of the big four.2. Manziel has the best mobility and the 2nd strongest arm.Bridgewater has the third strongest arm followed by Bortles. 

Please wait…

• alcon

Participant

I know this sounds crazy but all the YouTube video I’ve been watching the best looking quarterbacks to me have been Aaron Murray and Connor Shaw. Both have great arms IMO. Murray is my fav QB in this draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shaw isn’t terrible by any means. I went to USC and live within walking distance of the stadium. I also watch all the games. He’s just inconsistent, you never know who he is from game to game, play to play, quarter to quarter.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That is what makes what Carr did so impressive. 

Really? Running a spread offense and throwing a sh!t load of passes under 5 yards is impressive?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Derek Carr has ran under a pro style offense before at Fresno State. I believe this was his first year they ran that air raid attack offense. And his numbers before this year are just as impressive. He doesn’t turn the ball over, does not get sacked much, while still being efficient passer. I do not think he needs as much as development as Brotles and Manziel for sure.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m a Fresno State fan, so I’m slightly biased, but Carr will be a stud if given a decent offense around him. (Which we have). He ran a Pro-style offense under Pat Hill, then switched to the spread recently under Tim DeRuyter. He was effective at both, but really shined when the team was put on his back. We lost two games this year, one of them we scored 52 points and lost, the other was against USC, who out-recruits us at every position on the field. He is a leader, a winner, and a great athlete. I’d be stoked if the Bucs could trade down to the middle of the 1st and grab him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We’ll see. I think his film and the broken down numbers show pretty clearly that he is Blaine Gabbert. I for one hope we stay far away.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We'll see. I think his film and the broken down numbers show pretty clearly that he is Blaine Gabbert. I for one hope we stay far away.

Clearly ::)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We'll see. I think his film and the broken down numbers show pretty clearly that he is Blaine Gabbert. I for one hope we stay far away.

Clearly ::)

Between Carr, Manziel, Bortles, and Bridgewater...they all have about 80% completion rate when there is no pressure. Bortles, Bridgewater, and Manziel all drop down to about 62% when under pressure....while Carr drops to 50% under pressure. That seems pretty clear to me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Great video! Watching these guys over and over and over again helps to establish some patterns. Here is what I think about the 4 guys.Blake Bortles: A Rothlesiberger type player. Doesn't wow with form or elite arm talent but in the right system could be effective down the road. Throws a lot off his back foot.Teddy Bridgewater: I see Drew Brees in him. Short but stands tall and delivers accurate throws without great arm strength. Constantly finding wide open receivers which tells me he has a very good understanding of his offense. The only knock is his size and this day and age we should all forget what we thought we knew about size.JFF: Well the best thing I can say about him is I like him as a traditional QB. He has the arm talent you need to be successful. Many of this throws were from the pocket while he was executing his offense. He looked very good. My problem remains that he will not be the crisp executer of the bucs offense. The guy I have a problem with is JFF, the playmaker. When he decides to invent, he will throw INTs, he'll get stripped and he'll give up big losses on sacks. If he can learn to stand in the pocket and play with minimal invention, via russell Wilson, I could board the JFF train. Otherwise give me Teddy or even Carr.Carr: Carr was impressive for me. Stood tall in the pocket, more than anyone else. Has a compact, efficient looking deliver and stepped into many of this throws. My concern is about the system he played in. People in volume spread offenses tend to have inflated numbers, that's my concern. After watching him, i can see why he got the nob at the senior bowl. QB rankings currently:1. Teddy3. Carr (I could go Manziel here if I was confident that he would focus on running the offense and not improvising)4. JFF (I think he'll end up being more Vick than Russell Wilson in terms of scrambling)5. BortlesIt's really Teddy or Glennon in my book. At this point I would scream less with a JFF selection.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bloke says hey, I don’t like Bridgewater. Other bloke says, sixes and sevens you ponce, Bridgewater is awesome. I want a good clean fight, go!Don't drop the race card, pretty please.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So does Peyton Manning...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

judging by  the video i would go with with Teddy but in reality I’ve jumped on the Jonny band =wagon.. but i want to take a QB in the later rounds

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Freeman poses with tiger cubs, Bortles poses with his bikini model girlfriend..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like all of them except for Bridgewater.  Like Hate, there is just something about him I don’t like.  Can’t put my finger on it.  Doesn’t pass the eyeball test for me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So does Peyton Manning...

If Bortles is as accurate as Manning, I'm sold.  However, he isn't.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For me, it’s1) Teddy2) Carr3) JFF4) Bortles

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For me, it's1) Teddy2) Carr3) JFF4) Bortles

When I see the names collectively, it's really hard to imagine a worse collection of top QB talent.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

On top of Bortles ugly passes, there is the fact that he threw very few 20+ yard passes. Almost as few as Carr. He was much more accurate on those throws than Carr, but I don’t like the fact that only 11% of his passes were going 20+ yards downfield. Might have just been the offensive scheme at UCF. I don’t know. It might not be a negative, but it is certainly not a plus. Wobbly passes and minimal deep ball experience is kinda scary for a guy going top 5.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This Carr lovefest sickens me. If arm power was all we wanted, we can bring Freeman or JaMarcus back as free agents and save us a draft pick. Some of you were disgusted with Freeman’s shitty throws, but are high on Carr? He is no different when he feels the slightest indication of pressure. In the NFL you need intermediate level throws to move offenses and his accuracy sucks the most out of all other QBs in that area, much like Freeman’s did.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Preach brother.If we want a QB that makes all the throws from a clean pocket but crumbles under any sort of pressure.....we already have Glennon for that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This video would actually be useful if it showed all the 20+ attempts and not just the completions. For example, of the four, Carr had the least amount of attempts. Only 11% of his throws were over 20 yards, and of that 11% he only completed 44%.In contrast, 19% on Manziel's attempts were over 20 yards and of those he completed 56%.Pretty big difference and you can't see that from only looking at completions.

I am surprised we are in serious agreement about Carr. He is a mediocre Cutler/Stafford without their accuracy. In other words, he blows.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That is what makes what Carr did so impressive. 

Really? Running a spread offense and throwing a sh!t load of passes under 5 yards is impressive?

Dude, there are just as many "flags" with Manziel as there is with Carr. It all depends on what perspective you want to see regarding the two. It all comes down to sides. Some like Manziel, others like Carr. Both have issues. Both have upside. At least respect that someone has a different opinion.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m on whatever side wants a QB that can handle pressure and improvise.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This Carr lovefest sickens me. If arm power was all we wanted, we can bring Freeman or JaMarcus back as free agents and save us a draft pick. Some of you were disgusted with Freeman's **CENSORED**ty throws, but are high on Carr? He is no different when he feels the slightest indication of pressure. In the NFL you need intermediate level throws to move offenses and his accuracy sucks the most out of all other QBs in that area, much like Freeman's did.

How many jump ball ducks did Manziel throw to Evans and crew at A&M? Didn't Freeman get destroyed on this board for that? Pot. Kettle. Black.You guys can slam Carr all you want but it doesn't take away the fact that all of these "top" QBs have their flaws. IMO, none are ready to start on day 1. Pick and choose side all you want but nothing is going to change that fact. With Carr, specifically, yes, there are questions about the system he played in, the ability to play from the pocket, the short passes, the mobility and pocket awareness. However, dude had more completions last year than the others had in attempts. That is a lot of film showcasing his arm. He is slammed for short passes but with the sheer amount of attempts, he probably has as many, if not more completions over 20 than the other QBs. "He threw a lot of screen passes!" Sure did. He threw a crap ton of passes period......wasn't Freeman knocked for not knowing how to throw a screen? Just saying. In addition, Carr threw 654 passes last season and only 8 were picked. 8 out of 654! Manziel? 13 out of 429. Take out Carr's screens and passes of 5 yards are less and the guy still threw 270 passes 6 yards or more....far more than the other three and only managed to turn the ball over 8 times. That is impressive and NFL scouts and coaches will take notice. Im not necessarily clamoring for Carr but he is still a good option at QB and I would do cartwheels if we managed to nab him in the second round. Ain't happening though. He won't make it past Cleveland at the bottom of the 1st round.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Doesn’t matter if he threw 100 passes or 1000 passes……60% under 5 yards is a lot. 50% completion rate when under pressure is garbage.11% of his passes being over 20 yards is weak as hell and the fact he only completed 44% of those is a huge red flag.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm on whatever side wants a QB that can handle pressure.

Sounds like you want Joshie Football.2013-11-0418_00_42.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For me, it's1) Teddy2) Carr3) JFF4) Bortles

I would rank it like this:1. Teddy2. Bortles3. JFF4. Carr

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don’t care for Bortles or Carr. Bridgewater's accuracy leaves me an awe. His throws are like a guided missile, the ball is locked in and smoothly travels directly to its target. The flight path is a thing of beauty, like watching a perfect curve ball to freeze a hitter for strike three.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Doesn't matter if he threw 100 passes or 1000 passes......60% under 5 yards is a lot. 50% completion rate when under pressure is garbage.11% of his passes being over 20 yards is weak as hell and the fact he only completed 44% of those is a huge red flag.

Same can be said for Manziel's decision making, work in a one-read offense, relying too much on his physical talents vice being a student of the game. He threw a ton of passes to WIIIIIDE OPEN receivers, threw a ton of jump balls, demonstrated a break down in mechanics, and so on and so on and so on. They ALL have their flaws. If were going to throw out red flags....lets throw out red flags. Your boy(s) are not above scrutiny....far from it in fact.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Of course they all have flaws. Every QB prospect does. There are some flaws that can be corrected though and some that can’t. I feel that crumbling under pressure and lacking the touch for deep balls is not something you can fix. Maybe I am wrong, but that is how I see it. Also, Manziel didn't run a one read offense. That is ridiculous.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Of course they all have flaws. Every QB prospect does. There are some flaws that can be corrected though and some that can't. I feel that crumbling under pressure and lacking the touch for deep balls is not something you can fix. Maybe I am wrong, but that is how I see it. Also, Manziel didn't run a one read offense. That is ridiculous.

Yeah, he more than likely turned it into a one read offense. Seriously though, guys like Cam Newton and Colin Kapernick are having some moderate success in the NFL but are by no means elite. Manziel is not as physically talented as either of those QBs and he is a midget stature-wise. You can point to his improvisation skill, his moxie, whatever. Do you honestly feel that he can do what he did in college, week in and week out against NFL defenses? Without the physical talents of Newton or Kapernick....including the arm strength, he has to take the cerebral approach to the game to compensate. You think he's going to do that?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jesus Christ…I cant read this shit anymore.All you guys do it bitch about which QB is shittier than that QB.Then we have the JDub VS DolJ and Boid VS SANTANA fgiht cards...Enough already.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, he more than likely turned it into a one read offense. Seriously though, guys like Cam Newton and Colin Kapernick are having some moderate success in the NFL but are by no means elite. Manziel is not as physically talented as either of those QBs and he is a midget stature-wise. You can point to his improvisation skill, his moxie, whatever. Do you honestly feel that he can do what he did in college, week in and week out against NFL defenses? Without the physical talents of Newton or Kapernick….including the arm strength, he has to take the cerebral approach to the game to compensate. You think he’s going to do that?

Good post, thats basically what it boils down to with Johnny.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jesus Christ...I cant read this **CENSORED** anymore.All you guys do it **CENSORED** about which QB is **CENSORED**tier than that QB.Then we have the JDub VS DolJ and Boid VS SANTANA fgiht cards...Enough already.

U mad , Bruh ?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I re-watched the Louisville vs. Miami bowl game last night. It’s Teddy, it’s always been Teddy and it isn’t even close. I don’t care what he interviews like, don’t care about his pro day. He’s got some swagger, he’s got confidence and he has that very short memory all NFL QBs need. If you remember his first possession started at his own 2 yard line. He got hit for a safety. Didn’t get rattled. Went on to throw for almost 450 yards, and 3 TDs while running for a 4th. QBR of almost 90.He's thin. Who cares. The guy runs a pro style offense and is extremely efficient with it. He did what he'd done all year, pick defense apart. Playaction, playaction roll out, with many snaps under center, many plays with him and his back turned toward to line of scrimmage. There is no doubt. Teddy is the guy. His fall from grace has been comical really. He's considered the best QB after the season and now with all the non-sense that goes on that isn't really football he drops. His tape is his tape. He would a perfect fit in Tedford's scheme or any west coast style offense. If he's available, we had better pick him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Of course they all have flaws. Every QB prospect does. There are some flaws that can be corrected though and some that can't. I feel that crumbling under pressure and lacking the touch for deep balls is not something you can fix. Maybe I am wrong, but that is how I see it. Also, Manziel didn't run a one read offense. That is ridiculous.

Yeah, he more than likely turned it into a one read offense. Seriously though, guys like Cam Newton and Colin Kapernick are having some moderate success in the NFL but are by no means elite. Manziel is not as physically talented as either of those QBs and he is a midget stature-wise. You can point to his improvisation skill, his moxie, whatever. Do you honestly feel that he can do what he did in college, week in and week out against NFL defenses? Without the physical talents of Newton or Kapernick....including the arm strength, he has to take the cerebral approach to the game to compensate. You think he's going to do that?

I think he is much brighter than Newton or Kap and will do just fine. There might be an adjustment period, but he'll get through it. Newton is a turd and has been sacked more than any other QB over the last three years. It's not even close. The only reason he is decent is because he is so big and strong. If he was Manziel's size he would have been garbage in college and never been drafted. Kap is better than newton, but as a passer he is no better than Glennon. He has to use his mobility or else the 49ers lose. Neither of them are very smart QBs. These comparisons make me think that perhaps you don't really know what kind of QB Manziel is. You sound like a guy who has watched his "highlights" and think that all he does is run around crazy and pull off ridiculous plays....when the truth is, between all those crazy highlight plays he is a damn solid QB that plays from the pocket and does everything you want your QB to do.  Manziel is much more like Wilson. He was great in college despite his small stature and he has shown he can win from the pocket. His mobility is just an added weapon that makes him very hard to defend. As with all mobile QBs he will have to find the right mix. He'll need to learn to check it down more often instead of running with it. He has been very coachable and has shown great improvement from 2012 to 2013 though, so there is no reason to think he cannot perfect his game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

think he is much brighter than Newton or Kap and will do just fine.Ummmmmm......

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I re-watched the Louisville vs. Miami bowl game last night. It's Teddy, it's always been Teddy and it isn't even close. I don't care what he interviews like, don't care about his pro day. He's got some swagger, he's got confidence and he has that very short memory all NFL QBs need. If you remember his first possession started at his own 2 yard line. He got hit for a safety. Didn't get rattled. Went on to throw for almost 450 yards, and 3 TDs while running for a 4th. QBR of almost 90.He's thin. Who cares. The guy runs a pro style offense and is extremely efficient with it. He did what he'd done all year, pick defense apart. Playaction, playaction roll out, with many snaps under center, many plays with him and his back turned toward to line of scrimmage. There is no doubt. Teddy is the guy. His fall from grace has been comical really. He's considered the best QB after the season and now with all the non-sense that goes on that isn't really football he drops. His tape is his tape. He would a perfect fit in Tedford's scheme or any west coast style offense. If he's available, we had better pick him.

He's thin but so what?yet Manziel is too small.We have come full circle.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

also, Santana is the idiot who suggested we trade away Doug Martin because we have Rainey and James (who have done very little), and snag a second round pick because it is worth losing a very good runner (who was hampered by last years coaches, offensive line, QB, and eight in the box)…those aroent excuses.  They are fact.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I re-watched the Louisville vs. Miami bowl game last night. It's Teddy, it's always been Teddy and it isn't even close. I don't care what he interviews like, don't care about his pro day. He's got some swagger, he's got confidence and he has that very short memory all NFL QBs need. If you remember his first possession started at his own 2 yard line. He got hit for a safety. Didn't get rattled. Went on to throw for almost 450 yards, and 3 TDs while running for a 4th. QBR of almost 90.He's thin. Who cares. The guy runs a pro style offense and is extremely efficient with it. He did what he'd done all year, pick defense apart. Playaction, playaction roll out, with many snaps under center, many plays with him and his back turned toward to line of scrimmage. There is no doubt. Teddy is the guy. His fall from grace has been comical really. He's considered the best QB after the season and now with all the non-sense that goes on that isn't really football he drops. His tape is his tape. He would a perfect fit in Tedford's scheme or any west coast style offense. If he's available, we had better pick him.

He's thin but so what?yet Manziel is too small.We have come full circle.

Sarcasm. Don't care how big, small, fat or thin he is. Size doesn't matter the way he plays. The way Manziel plays, size does matter.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No it doesn’t.How many times has Manziel been a DNP due to injury?  Let me answer that for you.  ZERO.And Bridge is absolutely fearless, and will stand there and take a huge shot to get a pass off.  If that isn't as worrisome as Manziel getting hit, then you don't know what you are talking about.  Not being mean, just pointing out your standard is skewed and bias.Both QBs are accurate.  Both are smallish.  Both make plays, but one can do it with his legs.  One killed his scripted pro day.  The other didn't  One destroyed the SEC, the other had more "off par" games playing in a much much weaker conference.Both good prospects.  Make mine Manziel.  and he has already corrected some technical issues with footwork.  ALREADY!How this guy gets crucified is beyond me.  People act like he is a criminal...or a bad element.  BAH!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No it doesn't.How many times has Manziel been a DNP due to injury?  Let me answer that for you.  ZERO.How this guy gets crucified is beyond me.  People act like he is a criminal...or a bad element.  BAH!

How many times has Manziel been hit by a grown ass man? ZERO.Also nobody is "crucifying" him like how you speak of. People give their own different opinions on the guy (because there are many different opinions on him) and the crazies come out of the woodwork for poor Johnny.... a la Tim Tebow

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow…Lmao at the post above mine. And he is crucified. Read more than the red board. Hell, he was lauded as a criminal thug before the smart ones here taught the big mouth leeches of fishwraps the real deal. None if them has been hit by your " grown ass man" comment. So that is null. Wow.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow...Lmao at the post above mine. And he is crucified. Read more than the red board. Hell, he was lauded as a criminal thug before the smart ones here taught the big mouth leeches of fishwraps the real deal. None if them has been hit by your " grown ass man" comment. So that is null. Wow.

LOL Criminal Thug.... I'm sure that's what people were calling him. He's being crucified!!!!!!. Pfffffttt.You must be a special kind of stupid.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

At least I’m not a hypocrite. An awful trait to have as a human being. And go back further if your puny memory serves you. He was bashed for being a punk ass troublemaker, before reality struck. Then the stories vaporized. Man, you really are that stupid!  Congrats!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

At least I'm not a hypocrite. An awful trait to have as a human being. And go back further if your puny memory serves you. He was bashed for being a punk ass troublemaker, before reality struck. Then the stories vaporized.

Ummm yea sure.Poor Johnny

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not a fan of Carr at all.  I think Bortles can be a stud if his mechanics are cleaned up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not poor Johnny. Poor Youngone. Your dad must be proud to have a sheep hypocrite for a son. Get an clue and an opinion. Your arguments are based on other opinions, hypocrisy, and flawed memory.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

When I watch Manziel, I see a great college player that is going to turn the ball over a lot in the pros, make a lot of exciting plays, but not always (or even mostly) the good kind of exciting. I see bad decision-making and balls that often float to his receivers. I don’t really care about the character aspects, though I have a hard time believing in a guy that said he couldn’t wait to leave his college before the season. My concerns with Manziel are entirely about his on-field product.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No it doesn't.How many times has Manziel been a DNP due to injury?  Let me answer that for you.  ZERO.And Bridge is absolutely fearless, and will stand there and take a huge shot to get a pass off.  If that isn't as worrisome as Manziel getting hit, then you don't know what you are talking about.  Not being mean, just pointing out your standard is skewed and bias.Both QBs are accurate.  Both are smallish.  Both make plays, but one can do it with his legs.  One killed his scripted pro day.  The other didn't  One destroyed the SEC, the other had more "off par" games playing in a much much weaker conference.Both good prospects.  Make mine Manziel.  and he has already corrected some technical issues with footwork.  ALREADY!How this guy gets crucified is beyond me.  People act like he is a criminal...or a bad element.  BAH!

No one is saying or has ever said pocket passers don't get hit. They do. However they get hit less than guys running around. The new NFL rules protect pocket QBs from getting hit in the legs, they have also taught pass rushers that as soon as the ball is gone, they need to be pulling up. A pocket passer will get hit, but has a lot more protection via rules than a scrambling QB does. You think JFF will slide when he takes off out of the pocket? I don't.Manziel is not a consistent pocket passer, regardless of what Jdouble says. He routinely leaves the pocket without pressure, gets happy feet looking for somewhere to run. He'll be a lot more RGIII than Russell Wilson with the running and he's much smaller and not nearly as fast as RGIII.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not poor Johnny. Poor Youngone. Your dad must be proud to have a sheep hypocrite for a son. Get an clue and an opinion. Your arguments are based on other opinions, hypocrisy, and flawed memory.

He's ecstatic  :-*

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Manzielosexual Boid can’t handle any critcism of his Mancrush. His lover is under siege. He mad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Manzielosexual Boid can't handle any critcism of his Mancrush. His lover is under siege. He mad.

LOLYea he mad

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Best QB ManzielBest WR EvansBest DE ClowneyBest Lineman RobinsonBest Linebacker Mack.Those are my mancrushes for this draft.  Any of these guys will make me a Robinsonsexual, or whatever else you guys want to steal from me...ha ha ha!Idiots be flocking together.  Hear all that braying?  Baaaah!Doris mad as hell, and Youngone has a loser for a dad because he respects liars and hypocrites.What a dynamic duo!  You can call yourselves the Two Brain Cells.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Best QB ManzielBest WR EvansBest DE ClowneyBest Lineman RobinsonBest Linebacker Mack.Those are my mancrushes for this draft.  Any of these guys will make me a Robinsonsexual, or whatever else you guys want to steal from me...ha ha ha!Idiots be flocking together.  Hear all that braying?  Baaaah!Doris mad as hell, and Youngone has a loser for a dad because he respects liars and hypocrites.What a dynamic duo!  You can call yourselves the Two Brain Cells.

Hahahahaha Damn son you mad huh? Talking about my dad and everything!!! Did I hurt your feelings?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Blah blah blah.  Apparently, you are the one who is mad.  Just admit it kiddo.you aren't that smart, your opinions are piggybacked, and you are a hypocrite plaster saint.All this is true.  Keep trying to say I'm mad though...I'm laughing at how I am pushing your buttons!Tell your dad that he did an awful job raising a sheep for a son.  LOL!Go Bucs!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m pass the message for you sweetie

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why’s Boid so mad today? Did he lose his clown shoes or something?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm pass the message for you sweetie

Now I don't roll that way, but that's fine if you do.Being a gay hypocrite with no opinion of their own is...sort of...well...you do you man!  You do it well!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why's Boid so mad today? Did he lose his clown shoes or something?

LOL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

HA HA!  Now that was funny.  Considering I use that phrase all the time!  Love to see people biting my style!Kudos!Now when you hunt Donkeys, do you wear your combat boots?  Dangerous thing, hunting them Donkeys.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

HA HA!  Now that was funny.  Considering I use that phrase all the time!  Love to see people biting my style!Kudos!Now when you hunt Donkeys, do you wear your combat boots?  Dangerous thing, hunting them Donkeys.

I've been saying that at work for years. But, since I rarely use it here on a message board, I'm biting your style? Stop being so mad buddy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For years you say?Wow.Well...at least you kill Donkeys.  That's pretty tough.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I know it’s the slow news season but wow, this thread went down in a huge ball of flames.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Manziel can throw it deep nicely.Bridge is underrated with the deep ball stuff, but he can sling it a little.Bortles is a work in progress in my book.  Carr?  I shudder at the thought.  In round 2 maybe.  But bells and whistles go off when I hear his name being mentioned at 7.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For years you say?Wow.Well...at least you kill Donkeys.  That's pretty tough.

I get it buddy, you're having a bad day and you're a little on edge. I suggest a glass of water and a few Midol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You get it?  get what?Killing Donkeys can be stressful.  I think you may be suffering from PTSD.  You got Donkey Punched once too many.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You get it?  get what?Killing Donkeys can be stressful.  I think you may be suffering from PTSD.  You got Donkey Punched once too many.

Wow! Those cramps are really getting to you. I'll just assume it's a "heavy flow" day for you. I'll steer clear.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My flo is made of hardwood.Donkey Punched again!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL, I shouldn't have been drinking mountain dew while reading that one

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My flo is made of hardwood.Donkey Punched again!

Here you go buddy. Tampax-Pearl-Tampons-Unscented-Super-073010379084.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I thought you were going to stay away?You can't quit me baby.  I'm in your head.Do they give you service ribbons for being a part of Operation Donkey Punch?  I salute you sire!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL, I shouldn't have been drinking mountain dew while reading that one

You should have spit it on your media device, so as to be rid of your stupidity for a while.Let's trade Doug Martin for a round 2 pick!  And when I get slammed for it, I will hate upon those who do!Learn a new scale Santana.  That G scale is played out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Boid going full retard now

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I can’t tell if that’s true or not because I haven’t understood anything he’s been talking about all day. I need a translator.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

(rolls eyes)Link?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Haha this is great! Boid is grasping at straws, my sig line is clearly out there for people to see that discussion for what it is.And they will get to see the only pic of you floating around, then those posts of yours, not your finest hour.... being off your midol and all.Dude you suck and people are seeing you as the annoying pest that you are. You have always been a PEST53,000 posts and your posting is nothing but hot garbage, who will never discuss things coherently like a formidable male.Cluttering the board with your stupid clown lingo has earned you the title of CLOWNWhen they see Boid Fink they will think CLOWN....it defines you perfectlyHappens so quick, because I can see it catching onKinda feel bad...... NAH!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Boid going full retard now

It just keeps getting worse and worse for dear Finklestein . full-retard.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Haha this is great! Boid is grasping at straws, my sig line is clearly out there for people to see that discussion for what it is.And they will get to see the only pic of you floating around, then those posts of yours, not your finest hour.... being off your midol and all.Dude you suck and people are seeing you as the annoying pest that you are. You have always been a PEST53,000 posts and you're posting is nothing but hot garbage, who will never discuss things coherently like a formidable male.Cluttering the board with your stupid clown lingo has earned you the title of CLOWNWhen they see Boid Fink they will think CLOWN....it defines you perfectlyHappens so quick, because I can see it catching onKinda feel bad...... NAH!!!!

Quoted for Truth.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

NEVER…..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jesus Christ...I cant read this **CENSORED** anymore.All you guys do it **CENSORED** about which QB is **CENSORED**tier than that QB.Then we have the JDub VS DolJ and Boid VS SANTANA fgiht cards...Enough already.

U mad , Bruh ?

lol I understood where the guy was coming from, but that u mad was well timed& kudos on the delivery  ;D

Please wait…

Viewing 98 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.