Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• The Anti-Java

Participant

Bucs' Vincent Jackson, mixing in a degree from USF in his offseason ...26786578042_afb33e4ec3_b.jpgvj by anti java, on Flickr

• Anonymous

Inactive

Awesome!

• Anonymous

Inactive

That man is on it. Hope he has put down roots. He is a tremendous asset to our community. Great ambassador for the team and sport.  Wasn’t thrilled to take his cap hit in 2016 but no doubt it is a solid investment. Vince will turn that money into great things for himself and a lot of other people around him. I hope he stays healthy and we are able to give him some team success.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Easily the best FA signing since Simeon Rice. Great player, great dude.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Worth a jersey for sure.

• Anonymous

Inactive

How cool is this guy!?

• Anonymous

Inactive

100 percent agree. When he was first signed i had my doubts buy he proved me wrong. Hope he settles down in Tampa.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just give us 1 more solid season Vince, and stay upright for 16.  Then we can draft a replacement in 2017. To pair with Mike. Or sign a free agent. Some interesting names will be available. All under 30 I believe. Alshon JefferyPierre GarconDeseanDoug Baldwin

• billym

Participant

So getting the degree does that mean he is done after this season? Getting ready to do something else. He seems the type to walk away while still healthy.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.