Viewing 12 reply threads

• Author

• GIJoeWasThere

Participant

Greg Auman ?[member=23448]gregauman[/member]  4m4 minutes agoSo Bucs rookies Donovan Smith and Ali Marpet say it's on them after a loss, but captain Vincent Jackson puts earbuds in, declines to talk.

Please wait…

• msornstein

Participant

Winston rallying his teammates. Dude already gave up on his garbage with nothing to back it up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do  u blame him? He left Phillip rivers for this shitshow?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He went from Philip Rivers to 4 plastic kiddie pools but the hype never changed (except for Glennon).. I wouldn’t blame him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How many blowout losses has dude been apart of? He played well on the field, couldnt  care less if he talks to media after

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Greg Auman ?[member=23448]gregauman[/member]  4m4 minutes agoSo Bucs rookies Donovan Smith and Ali Marpet say it's on them after a loss, but captain Vincent Jackson puts earbuds in, declines to talk.

do we really need to here it's all on mewe got to get betterit's only one game?he did okthe offense was inconsistent but we knew that from the preseasonthe defense was horridi literally don't get howraheem could shape modifiy the tampa 2 to fit his personnelschiano could stunt ( modify his scheme ) to fit personnelbut lovie keeps trotting this same garbage and out and saying we got to get betterjust do it

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How many blowout losses has dude been apart of? He played well on the field, couldnt  care less if he talks to media after

He didn't play worth a damn.... and he is supposed to be a leader. Stand up, take the bullets.

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

vjak acting like vjay, man up

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How is this on vjax ?  Does he block for Winston or stop other team from making td’s ? 

Please wait…

• redwolf384

Participant

Big deal. This isn’t on v jax. I wouldn’t say anything if I was him. What do you expect him to say?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do  u blame him? He left Phillip rivers for this (censored)show?

Yup. He gets paid more in seventeen weeks than most in a decade. Attitude or not, play ball and keep it moving.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He isn’t checking out. What is there to talk about? We played terribly. He’s frustrated. Onto the next.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He isn't checking out. What is there to talk about? We played terribly. He's frustrated. Onto the next.

It's like some of you have never played a team sport. He has pride unlike some on this team. He made a great catch in the back of the end zone and Lovie didn't even challenge it when the ref said he stepped out. Maybe he did, but this ref was coo-coo eyed all day in his booth reviews. He missed on the spot on Doug's carry on 4th down and then missed the TD by the Titans. Should I believe him or my lying eyes?

Please wait…

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.