Viewing 3 reply threads

• Author

• Mark Cook

Keymaster

Tampa Bay WR and team captain Vincent Jackson might get fewer catches in Jeff Tedford’s new system, which will spread the ball around more on offense, but he’s more interested in winning than individual statistics. Jackson said that Lovie Smith’s “win now” message has already begun to permeate the Buccaneers.https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=9741:&Itemid=15

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Unless the bucs are going to win often enough to compete – well, just playing well and competing might be sufficient…. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Unless the bucs are going to win often enough to compete - well, just playing well and competing might be sufficient....

Say what!!With all the media and fan hoopla, it we don't win a playoff game, the season will not be successful,

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I have been hopeful for 4 years now, which came with a great degree of skepticism due to the leadership at OBP.  Now the bucs are rebuilding for the 3rd time in 5 seasons.  I have yet to see the team play well and competitive on a regular basis.  I am prepared to accept small steps at this point Stan…

Please wait…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.