Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 13 reply threads

• Author

• theknees

Participant

MVP of the game. I just don’t think we get the push from Shaq and JPP without him in. In fact, we haven’t to this level all season without him. So many awards to pass around for this game but, when you think about the games that Evans, CGod, and Gronk had (ok nothing special type games) good game from Leonard. OK game from Rojo. Soid Oline game. Great effort by our backup safeties. Vea is the guy. I’m sure it went to Shaq though.

• Pennywise

Participant

We? You laughed at the bucs all year.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

How many snaps did vea even play?

He was a force when in there, no question.

But id say 25% or less of the snaps total.

Mvp should be the oline or jpp/barrett

• Pennywise

Participant

33 snaps

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

The experts here were saying Vea wasn’t gonna play more than 10 snaps… like some of these posters try to sound smarter than everyone and end up looking stupid

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Yep ill 100% eat crow on this one.

Just glad only 1 person was willing to put their $ where their mouth is!!

• TBChucky

Participant

He never looked tired to me.. Impressive feat considering he’s been out 4 months! The Packers, and especially Rodgers felt Vea’s presence every time he was on the field. Hopefully he’ll be conditioned for a much larger role when the Super Bowl rolls around!

• buc-in-out

Participant

What an absolute force. I’m convinced we would have won AT LEAST 1 more game had he been in the line up all year. His effect on our pass rush was evident yesterday. Rodgers has been working out of a REALLY clean pocket all year, including last week against a pretty good Rams front 7.

He forced Rodgers into the waiting hands of JPP and/or Shaq twice yesterday by collapsing the pocket.

So happy he’s back. I love the way he was used too, on passing downs as opposed to running downs.

Chiefs down their 2 starting tackles and Dr. Canada right guard, lets get after Mahomes!

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I’ve been critical of knees all year but let’s just let everyone enjoy this for a moment and put down our attacks.

I’m the biggest proponent of this…

Knees, glad to have you back. Enjoy the win.

I agree Vea was the difference maker while he was out there.

2 weeks to rest for him and both safeties… that’ll be huge

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Vea should be closer to 75% of snaps for the sb hopefully.

LFG!

• BucBit2

Participant

His injury should have impacted his anchoring, so pretty amazing

• RHBucsFan

Participant

He played all the important defensive series at the end of the game. He was a huge part of that win, his return couldn’t have been timed better.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Glad to see them play it smart and put him on a snap count / limited reps.

• Runole

Participant

With Suh and Vea crushing the middle Paul and Barrett may be capable of keeping Mahones in the pocket at least some of the time.

• TBChucky

Participant

I know Mahomes is mobile, but I gotta like our chances of bringing pressure. As long as Vea and Suh keep crashing pockets up the middle, our OLBs can pin their ears back.. We have a HUNGRY JPP and Barrett going against two backup OTs.. White and David are both playing well. Let’s hope Whitehead recovers soon enough to play, as I’m confident AWJ will be back within a few days.. This defense has been fun to watch, and I think they’ll be much better prepared for round 2 with the Chiefs. Let’s do this! GO BUCS!!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.