Viewing 45 reply threads

• Author

• blind melon

Participant

Use this thread to update?#BucsNation ?@BucsNation44  1hBucs start Mini Camp today!! #bucsnation

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

come on bro, i’m waiting.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nicks’s toe is also working out today. They say it might be ready (again).

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tom Krasniqi ?@TKras  7mGreetings...At One Buc Place for the start of the #Bucs 3 day voluntary minicamp.  Will talk to the players in a few minutes

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rick Brown ?@LedgeronBucs  5mWhat's up FAM! Here at One Buc for the first "Voluntary" mini-camp for the #Bucs. No tweeting during the on-the-field portion so hold tight

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rick Brown ?@LedgeronBucs  5mWe'll give you updates following the press conference which will probably be around 4:30 or so...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pewter Report ?@PewterReport  3mSomething new under Lovie – Open locker room during mini-camps. 45 minutes before practice, 1:30-4 on the field, then Lovie at 4 p.m.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Scott Smith ?@ScottSBucs  2mCarl Nicks won't practice in this week's mini-camp but he'll be on the field taking mental reps, trying to learn the new offense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rick Stroud ?@NFLSTROUD  4mNicks says he still has pain and nerve damage in his foot, which underwent surgery for a recurrence of MRSA.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Scott Smith ?@ScottSBucs  2mCarl Nicks won't practice in this week's mini-camp but he'll be on the field taking mental reps, trying to learn the new offense.

it begins already. What are they doing this week? Walking around?.....and he can't even do that yet. I doubt we see this guy ever again

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mental reps? I guess that means watching.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rick Stroud ?@NFLSTROUD  4mNicks says he still has pain and nerve damage in his foot, which underwent surgery for a recurrence of MRSA.

Sounds like 2 games then IR, if we are lucky.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rick Brown ?@LedgeronBucs  3mHe's 100 percent and ready to boom. RT @TheChrisDez: how's the Achilles of Barth?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rick Brown ?@LedgeronBucs  3mDa'Quan Bowers is looking forward to the new regime and is excited about the scheme. Heck, the entire defense seemed pumped. #Bucs

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rick Brown ?@LedgeronBucs  2mRemember these are voluntary workouts so don't get antsy if someone isn't here, although high 90 percent attendance is expected.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mental reps? I guess that means watching.

I'm pretty sure it involves daydreaming about spending millions of unearned dollars

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jeff Demps is on the field?!?!!!! Whoop whoop!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pewter Report ?@PewterReport  5m@DaQuanBowers91 said last year was all on him. Doesn't blame coaches. Said this is a critical year for him, but the perfect staff for himPewter Report ?@PewterReport  9mDietrich-Smith came into league with Jamon Meredith, grew up playing sports with Carl Nicks. Likes the talent on the offensive line.Pewter Report ?@PewterReport  9m#Bucs OL Jamon Meredith likes the direction the Bucs are heading in. Wanted to re-sign & be a part of it. He's eyeing the starting RG spot.Pewter Report ?@PewterReport  10m#Bucs Dietrich-Smith says he loves being part of something new. Team, uniforms, coaches etc. Loves living in Tampa, won't miss -10 degrees.Expand   Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More Pewter Report ?@PewterReport  12m#Nicks didn't want to get into percentage of where he is now, but has been lifting, squats plenty of lower body workoutsExpand   Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More Pewter Report ?@PewterReport  12m#Bucs TE Tim Wright said he might be playing some WR in some formations. Wright played WR at Rutgers, but moved to TE last year and thrived.Expand   Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More Pewter Report ?@PewterReport  13m#Bucs Nicks said he still has pain and may always but is itching to play and get on the field. Hopes to get to 95% of where he wasExpand   Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More Pewter Report ?@PewterReport  13m#Bucs RB @jeffdemps7 said he's working at RB, slot WR and KR initially. He's also on Tampa Bay's punt block team. He blocked 3 at UFPewter Report ?@PewterReport  14m#Bucs RB @jeffdemps7 is foregoing track this offseason to focus on learning the playbook and get into football shape. He's up to 191 lbs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Demps updates are exciting. I’ve never put much stock/hope in him because I wasn’t sure the guy cared about football… but if he’s all in his speed could be quite a weapon.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like that Meredith is working at being the RG starter…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hopefully Meredith can step up and be the guy there. Running back is going to be a hell of a fun battle this offseason. Watching Rainey, James and Demps go at it should be awesome. If Demps could somehow make the roster I’d like to see what Tedford can do with his ridiculous speed. If he doesn’t make it though, we have a sick rotation anyways.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pewter Report ?@PewterReport  14m#Bucs RB @jeffdemps7 is foregoing track this offseason to focus on learning the playbook and get into football shape. He's up to 191 lbs.

isn't that what he weighed last year? 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pewter Report ?@PewterReport  42m#Bucs RB @jeffdemps7 is foregoing track this offseason to focus on learning the playbook and get into football shape. He's up to 191 lbs.This is great news!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pewter Report ?@PewterReport  42m#Bucs RB @jeffdemps7 is foregoing track this offseason to focus on learning the playbook and get into football shape. He's up to 191 lbs.This is great news!

Hell yes! I agree JDub. He could be a pivotal piece to this offense.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Meredith, IIRC, was a lot more effective @ RG in 2012 than last year @ LG.     Demps certainly is a weapon Tedford and O'Dea should both utilize to the max. Could be special!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Meredith is serviceable but should be depth, not a starter. It’s not the end of the world if he ends up starting, but then the question becomes who is starting at LG, cause Nicks most likely isn’t going to me contributing to anything other than our salary cap. So say we draft an OG early to start and we have Rookie/Smith/Meredith. That could be ok….but then who is backing these guys up? Where is the depth? We'd have to use half our draft on OL to have legit starters and depth, but I don't see it happening. We'll probably draft an OG somewhere in the 1st three rounds, maybe a second OL later on if the right guy is there...and then we'll sign a couple old vet OGs off the street as stop gaps to fill out our OL depth for 2014. It's almost certainly not going to be a strength, so guys like NYBuc can continue to bich and complain all year about how we shouldn't have gotten rid of Zuttah.

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

Good news about Demps, hopefully he contributes to the offense this year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fernando Velasco is still out there. He’s only 29 and is great depth at center and guard. Problem is he tore his achilles last year and is still recovering. He should be ready to go by week 4. Would make sense to sign him to a cheap one year prove it deal now while we can. He won’t be any use early on, but the season is long and I’m willing to bet we will wish we had him at some point in the second half of the season. We are still sitting on $13.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m guessing you’ll see vets arrive after the draft. It’s rare to see signings now unless its a case of a player finally able to show he’s healthy. Plus, guys will get cut.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I dont think any of us figured a couple of years we’d be pretty happy about Dotson starting right now. Maybe Meredith was focused this offseason knowing that he has a fair shot at wining the job and getting paid if he proves himself. If I were him I would have worked as hard as I could during the offeason, Could mean the difference in being wealthy and really rich.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hrvoje Vujani? ?@VujaKralj 3m @gregauman Did McCown and Glennon throw the ball well?Greg Auman ?@gregauman 2m.@VujaKralj Both QBs looked sharp. Non-contact practice, so you expect offense to look good. Seemed to have picked up offense well so far.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fernando Velasco is still out there. He's only 29 and is great depth at center and guard. Problem is he tore his achilles last year and is still recovering. He should be ready to go by week 4. Would make sense to sign him to a cheap one year prove it deal now while we can. He won't be any use early on, but the season is long and I'm willing to bet we will wish we had him at some point in the second half of the season. We are still sitting on $13.

Travelle Wharton was rated as the number 2 OG in free agency and isn't signed yet. Roto reporting he's looking for a fat pay day. We must not want to invest to much more $ in the Oline.  Would be nice to steal a guy from a division rival and filla need with a top player at his position to boot.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A little odd note on weight loss…Greg Auman ?@gregauman 4hNew roster also has Bucs RB Doug Martin dropping eight pounds to 215, QB Mike Glennon dropping seven pounds to 225.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A little odd note on weight loss...Greg Auman ?@gregauman 4hNew roster also has Bucs RB Doug Martin dropping eight pounds to 215, QB Mike Glennon dropping seven pounds to 225.

Martins arms looked even bigger than before in some recent pics of his so I didnt expect him to be lighter.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A little odd note on weight loss...Greg Auman ?@gregauman 4hNew roster also has Bucs RB Doug Martin dropping eight pounds to 215, QB Mike Glennon dropping seven pounds to 225.

Yeah Glennon was definitely too bulky

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I heard Glennon impressed Tedford today with his mobility and passing on the run

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fernando Velasco is still out there. He's only 29 and is great depth at center and guard. Problem is he tore his achilles last year and is still recovering. He should be ready to go by week 4. Would make sense to sign him to a cheap one year prove it deal now while we can. He won't be any use early on, but the season is long and I'm willing to bet we will wish we had him at some point in the second half of the season. We are still sitting on $13.

Travelle Wharton was rated as the number 2 OG in free agency and isn't signed yet. Roto reporting he's looking for a fat pay day. We must not want to invest to much more $ in the Oline.  Would be nice to steal a guy from a division rival and filla need with a top player at his position to boot.

I agree we need a vet guard but Wharton is 32 and if he wants a big pay day that screams "take the money and run" 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I heard Glennon impressed Tedford today with his mobility and passing on the run

You forgot to use the blue font.  ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree we need a vet guard but Wharton is 32 and if he wants a big pay day that screams "take the money and run"

He's coming off a big year could just want what he thinks he's worth, hell he might just retire I don't know. I do think signing him would give us more flexibility in the draft.  Slim pickins at OG in Free Agency. Anyone other than him is like signing another Meredith, lol.  Possible Lovie thinks he will be able to get by with Meredith and a rookie at G.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mike Money Glennon

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

excited to see what the media guys have to say in their detailed reports.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nicks's toe is also working out today. They say it might be ready (again).

If the toe is ready to go, will it be attached to Nicks foot so he'll be able to go? That would be the question.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

images.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtbBmwgxKc0

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This jersey is cooler than our real ones. Ride the Wave with McCown!!!Bl2tKI7IMAEma6D.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Time-lapse… Click the pic!http://instagram.com/p/nHKOeNnxWs/#Watch the cloud shadows, too.

Please wait…

Viewing 45 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.