Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 27 reply threads

• Author

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Romney has already said they will be accused of cover up

• jbear

Participant

You realize nobody will give a shit in two weeks no matter what they do. I mean, you’ll care. It’s funny that you can’t remember anything said by Democrats about Trump being a Xenophobe for talking about the Wuhan lab but you’ll remember whether or not Republicans vote to have a commission controlled by Democrats that will spare no expense to prove that Trump is a racist asshole who murdered everyone and tried to overthrow the government with use of a his private army of berserkers, for the rest of your life.

• Stagger Lee

Participant

You realize nobody will give a shit in two weeks no matter what they do

That’s the Trump GOP position and may be correct but I doubt it because the Dems have always had the ability to Investigate by committee so they clearly think that forcing a filibuster will only reinforce the cover up

Not sure Trump ever wins the battle for political smarts. We are talking about a guy who got dragged by Pelosi on television and who has lost every election but one.

I am wrong often though so you could be right

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Xenophobe for talking about the Wuhan lab

Usually, when your response to topic “A” is a non-sensual straw man about topic “K”….

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Safety in numbers

• Stagger Lee

Participant

You can’t be the Party of Trump

And

Have all those Trump party members storm Capitol

And then STONEWALL the investigation

Without paying some political price

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Which probably expmdins the early claims of “Antifa dressed up
      Like MAGA”

Lol

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Mitch so nervous he’s calling in favors?

• jbear

Participant

Not sure Trump ever wins the battle for political smarts. We are talking about a guy who got dragged by Pelosi on television and who has lost every election but one.

Yeah well, he’s also the guy who gave Rush Limbaugh the Presidential medal of Freedom at the state of the Union address.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by jbear.

• Kermit56

Participant

You poo poo sources used to rebut one of your posts all the time, but then you trot out an anonymous sourced report from CNN? Really? CNN???

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Yeah well, he’s also the guy who gave Rush Limbaugh the Presidential medal of Freedom at the state of the Union address.

Pure political genius

Definitely belief him get the suburban female vote

Oh

Wait

Strike that

(Awkward)

• Stagger Lee

Participant

You poo poo sources used to rebut one of your posts all the time, but then you trot out an anonymous sourced report from CNN? Really? CNN???

Kermit

try to go slowly

I have said that a non-journalist site like GATEWAY PUNDIT is selling controversy for clicks, often times making clowns out of people like you. Ben Shapiro and Dan Bongino are not AP or Reuters.

Hows that for a controversial statement!!! 😂😂

That is not the same issue as anonymous sourcing by journalists

Feel free to discredit it. I don’t care. I am not a big fan either. It’s a tiny insignificant example anyway

So, if you want to take issue with it on a tangential issue like calling in favors, have at it … and enjoy the sweet nectar of victory

While sucking down the sour milk Trump delivers to you every day

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Not that it matters but Jamie Gangel not CNN. She’s a 30-49 year reporter, winner of Ed Murrow etc.

Dan Bongino was a sec service agent, I think

Also, maybe pay attention to the punctuation “?”

Lol

• Biggs3535

Participant

You’re working under the assumption Mr. Cronkite has self-awareness and isn’t a shameless hypocrite.

The source police routinely pushes stories from shitty, biased sources that lack factual information – like MediaMatters and RawStory.com. He’s completely shameless when running his Pirate’s Cove board.

• jbear

Participant

Pure political genius

Definitely belief him get the suburban female vote

Oh

Wait

Strike that

(Awkward)

And had nothing to do with Nancy tearing up that speech that also didn’t win over any independents.

But It’s a minor point anyway. All I’m saying is that he had his moments of political gamesmanship. That moment comes to mind and I have never been a fan of Limbaugh. He was a real jerk.

• Kermit56

Participant

I have said that a non-journalist site like GATEWAY PUNDIT is selling controversy for clicks, often times making clowns out of people like you.

And CNN makes clowns out of people like you.

• Stagger Lee

Participant

You’re working under the assumption Mr. Cronkite has self-awareness and isn’t a shameless hypocrite.

The source police routinely pushes stories from shitty, biased sources that lack factual information – like MediaMatters and RawStory.com. He’s completely shameless when running his Pirate’s Cove board.

You guys need anger management classes? Lmao

You’re angry (I guess, because it’s absurd) and so you keep rushing to find shit to gripe about (what Fire calls wanting a win)?

Suit yourselves but it makes you look silly because in your case, Buggsy, it has you calling people dumb while getting shit wrong, just like in this thread.

In this specific instance it has a dope who cites Team Trump now griping slong with Kermit about a QUESTION(note the question mark) about whether MCConnell was feeling the heat ….. because the underlying report is based on an anonymous source. I don’t even disagree with the criticism on anonymous sources, you clowns. But hey, you guys are the “premature” clan who called me a hypocrite before I could even respond lol

Maybe have a coke and a smile (dated ref for JBear) and Stfu 😂

Or don’t but good grief …. take a deep breath, life is short … too short for the bs, right? Look at JBear, his posts are legit funny trolling

(“Funny? Funny like a clown, I amuse you?..”

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

And had nothing to do with Nancy tearing up that speech that also didn’t win over any independents.

Therein lies the problem.

As independents, we shouldn’t be “won over” by any of the 2 shut shows…err…parties.

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Therein lies the problem.

As independents, we shouldn’t be “won over” by any of the 2 shut shows…err…parties.

If you mean there should be a party in the middle, where the majority of Americans reside, could not agree more

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Maybe this is what has you guys down? Having to look this bad to be a Trumper?

Maybe just forget that and go with the Runole/Spartan “it werent no insurrection, only one person was murdered” approach”

That oughta cheer ya up!

• Stagger Lee

Participant

• Stagger Lee

Participant

I have said that a non-journalist site like GATEWAY PUNDIT is selling controversy for clicks, often times making clowns out of people like you.

And CNN makes clowns out of people like you.

Happy to take they trade. You get Gateway Pundit

Oh here’s a little hello from CNN

Gateway Pundit says it was not Biden, it was a robot.

• Kermit56

Participant

I don’t even disagree with the criticism on anonymous sources

Then why post it?

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Then why post it?

As an example. I asked the question

By the way, MCConnell did not deny it when asked later and it’s now being reported by multiple sources

Perhaps the better question is why so butt hurt?

You’re mad because of your Gateway Pundit videoed Biden driving? Really? Wtf??? You realize GP once “reported” that the Parkland kids were crisis actors?

Comparing a GP video to anonymous sources is comparing a fish to a leather couch.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Then why post it?

Because he’s a shameless sack of shit, proven with posts by the dozen on a daily basis.

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Then why post it?

Because he’s a shameless sack of shit, proven with posts by the dozen on a daily basis.

Angry boy. Thanks for the contribution.

• Stagger Lee

Participant

• Stagger Lee

Participant

Nothing motivates like a vacation

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.