Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• TBbuccaneer40

Participant

Walmart is way worse at ripping you off for trade ins. I wanted to see what I could get for Infamous Second Son after I beat it, they said they would give me 6$! For a 60$ game! What a crock! Nooooo thank you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Problem is it has no value on your shelf. Unless you sell directly to friends there isn’t much return in used games.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

$6 dollars is hard to believe.That is just insulting.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I knooooow. I took it to Gamestop and they gave me 40$ trade in. They usually give half for what it’s worth but they had a promotion running for that game when u trade it in. But still, 6$ from Walmart?  When they’re going to sell it for $50 at least used? Smh….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

When I heard Walmart was doing the trade-ins I was thinking they were going to offer more than Gamestop because they can afford to.They could put Gamestop out of business if they wanted.  But not by offers like that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I knooooow. I took it to Gamestop and they gave me 40$ trade in. They usually give half for what it's worth but they had a promotion running for that game when u trade it in. But still, 6$ from Walmart?  When they're going to sell it for $50 at least used? Smh....

How old is the game? Even half is a lot more than I  usually see.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pretty much brand new, it came out last month.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Walmart won’t put Gamestop out of the business. Gamers will still go there because they have everything you need there. Walmart is nice if you wanna get a game at midnight and beat the line at Gamestop though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Walmart won't put Gamestop out of the business. Gamers will still go there because they have everything you need there. Walmart is nice if you wanna get a game at midnight and beat the line at Gamestop though.

Yeah that's the only time I go there for anything, when everything else is closed.

Please wait…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.