Viewing 23 reply threads

• Author

• robinsonkr12

Participant

Charlie Campbell just posted this 5-round mock: Round 11. Houston-Clowney2.St.Louis- Mack3. Jaguars- Watkins4. Cleveland- Manziel5. Oakland-Bortles6. Atlanta- Anthony Barr7. TAMPA BAY- GREG ROBINSONRound 238. Tampa Bay- Garoppolo Round 369. Tampa Bay- Martavis Bryant WR ClemsonRound 5Tampa Bay- Cassius Marsh DE UCLAPersonally, I really liked this mock as it filled our top 3 needs with our top 3 picks. However, I dont see Atlanta passing over Robinson for Anthony Barr, but it could happen. What do yall think?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sucks that Robinson will probably be real high on the Bucs board, but it would be needed and a good pick. I really dont think Garoppolo will be sitting there for us in the 2nd round though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Garoppolo would be such a wasted pick in the 2nd . We have so many needs and he is not going to be a superstar in the NFL . Visions of the Shaun King pick….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Puke

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

At this point, if we don’t take either TB or JFF in the first, I’d rather pass on QB this year. I’d go Evans, OL/WR, OL/WR, then BPA from there on out.

Please wait…

• stonecoldbucsfan

Participant

At this point, if we don't take either TB or JFF in the first, I'd rather pass on QB this year. I'd go Evans, OL/WR, OL/WR, then BPA from there on out.

My exact thoughts.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Switch out Jake Mathews for Greg Robinson and I’m in with this Draft. My issue with Robinson is that he seems at times to play off balance at times. I saw it in his drills at the combine.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would be perfectly fine with oline at our first pick.  Robinson is a bit more of a mauler to Matthews’ finesse, but both are good and I would be happy with either.  It only makes sense that a coach that bases his defense around passrush would base his offense around protection.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fans won’t want to realize this, but I honestly think that the best thing for this team is to draft Greg Robinson in the 1st, David Yankey in the 2nd, and Gabe Jackson in the 3rd.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

vomit

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Charlie is a turd….thought he was insignificant at best when he was with PR. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Awful draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fans won't want to realize this, but I honestly think that the best thing for this team is to draft Greg Robinson in the 1st, David Yankey in the 2nd, and Gabe Jackson in the 3rd.

...and wait until the 5th to go wr?? Ummmmmmm no .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fans won't want to realize this, but I honestly think that the best thing for this team is to draft Greg Robinson in the 1st, David Yankey in the 2nd, and Gabe Jackson in the 3rd.

I wouldn't be mad if they got Robinson and Yankey...o-line would be pretty beastly.....on paper anyway.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My issue with Robinson is that he seems at times to play off balance at times. I saw it in his drills at the combine.

yea cause game film and combine drills are the same thing.Attn posters, there is nothing wrong with Robinson's balance

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like this mock except for the 2nd rounder. Much rather have a Lb/De or a WR.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Robinson will be stud. I wouldn’t be against drafting him and kicking him inside temporarily. Not as big a fan of Matthews. More of a finesse guy . Don’t think he’d succeed inside.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How odd – I like the Robinson pick, and him playing inside for a couple of years as well. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Robinson would pretty clearly be the BPA there, so I wouldn’t have a huge issue with the pick.  The team doesn’t really need an OT right now, and I’m generally not a huge fan of the idea of starting him inside and then changing his position in a couple of years, so I’d be kind of hoping for a trade in that scenario.  But again, I wouldn’t fuss if they just went ahead and took him.I really wouldn't be excited about the second round pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My preference would probably be Evans, but I wouldn’t be upset with Robinson. It’s been so long since we invested premium picks into the OL. The time has come to do so. Robinson is probably the best OLmen in this class, so you can’t complain about getting a player of his caliber. If we are passing on Manziel or TB though with that #7, then we should just pass on all QBs until late in the draft. There is no point in spending a 2nd-3rd round pick on a guy who has no more potential than Glennon. If we go Robinson, then we need to be spending the next two picks on 2 of the 3 positions of WR/DLman/TE.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m not a big Martavius Bryant fan.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That sounds like the making of a stud line, but I would be concerned about starting 3 rookies. I guess it couldn't get much worse than last year's chumps.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So do you bench Collins or Dotson?

Please wait…

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.